Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 05:12 PM

1,163 posts, read 1,999,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the3Ds View Post
The reality is that their mother is a media ***** who will stop at nothing to put her daughters in the spotlight. I've seen this show only twice when I was visiting a friend who was watching the marathon and even I, who is a fan of reality tv, had to get up and leave.

They are a family who is honestly good at nothing but being rich and creating false drama and as a mother, it offends me greatly to watch the mom sit at a photo shoot watching her daughter take nude photos for Playboy. Sex tapes, unplanned pregnancy, 3-day courtship before marriage and a lot of money floating around...that's the basis of this family and they are all totally moronic except that they are geniuses of extending their 15 minutes of fame.

What most of us would be embarassed over, they embrace...what most of us would try and change, they call the cameras to catch it all...what most of us mothers would be mortified to see our children do, there's the mom sitting with a big smile on her face not caring that her daughter looks like a prostitute...to her mind, any attention is good attention.
You said it!

I guess the scent of big money can change a person.

My mother would be HORRIFIED if her adult children acted like this! I guess some people have common sense and class...while others just don't.

It's a shame that the Kardashians put their dirty laundry out for the world to see. Most people would not want their private lives in view for the public to see, seeing that it would eventually damage their personal lives in terms of employment, family, friends, etc. But not these people and others who act despicably on these "reality" TV shows! They have NO (or not enough) care in the world about how acting ridiculous, stupid, and trashy on TV affects everyone else around them. And yet more of these of people keep appearing on TV.

Is there not anything else on TV worth watching?! Seriously, lets bring back decent and actually-good programming where actors are hired based on their TALENT! People could use some jobs right now during this recession. Not these spoiled b*****s who THINK they have talent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2010, 10:09 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,249,186 times
K & K take Miami is on in the background as I write this. It is only on because it came on after Chelsea Lately and I haven't bothered to change the channel. I'm not usually one to criticize the way someone dresses, but WTF is up with Scott's wardrobe?

Old 08-15-2010, 10:21 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,829,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
K & K take Miami is on in the background as I write this. It is only on because it came on after Chelsea Lately and I haven't bothered to change the channel. I'm not usually one to criticize the way someone dresses, but WTF is up with Scott's wardrobe?
he is such a BS poser. A boy trying to act like a BIG man but not able to pull it off. I can't stand him. Kourtney is the pretty one of the 3 older girls so I KNOW she can do better than the man child.

Old 08-15-2010, 10:24 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,249,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
he is such a BS poser. A boy trying to act like a BIG man but not able to pull it off. I can't stand him. Kourtney is the pretty one of the 3 older girls so I KNOW she can do better than the man child.
ya, he's a dumbass.

Old 08-16-2010, 11:02 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,408,731 times
Quote:
She's the prettiest one but she also seems like the dumbest one to me. I hate how she drags out her words and pauses between them like she forgot what she was saying.

Old 08-16-2010, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
She's the prettiest one but she also seems like the dumbest one to me. I hate how she drags out her words and pauses between them like she forgot what she was saying.

LOL--I thought maybe she had gotten used to doing that while talking to Kim. There by giving Kim time to C o m p r e h e n d and u n d e r s t a n d.
Anyone else notice how much Kim looks like Kris the older she gets?

Old 08-17-2010, 04:31 AM

9,894 posts, read 22,071,118 times
Someone sent me a rep & said paris hilton has no T & A. Im not defending her but i find her T & A more appealing then the kardashian women plus her boobs are real & natural (the best kind). Fake anything is just that.....fake.

Old 10-10-2010, 08:40 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,224,937 times
My kids watch this show so now I am watching this show. Something is bugging me wanting to see if anybody else has noticed. Every epi we see Bruce cooking himself food and when Kris does cook it is pasta. Why no sit down eating at the table as a family? They portray being such a close family but no total family time other than game playing is shown.

Old 10-10-2010, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
My kids watch this show so now I am watching this show. Something is bugging me wanting to see if anybody else has noticed. Every epi we see Bruce cooking himself food and when Kris does cook it is pasta. Why no sit down eating at the table as a family? They portray being such a close family but no total family time other than game playing is shown.
sometimes they have together,sit down meals.
This show is so totally scripted though--totally--that it's hard to determine where the truth lies.
They may take fractions of events that have happened in their lives and do scripted re-enactments but it is sooooooo not a true reality show. Not even close.

Old 10-10-2010, 09:10 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,224,937 times
Quote:
sometimes they have together,sit down meals.
This show is so totally scripted though--totally--that it's hard to determine where the truth lies.
They may take fractions of events that have happened in their lives and do scripted re-enactments but it is sooooooo not a true reality show. Not even close.
I have noticed all of them at restaurants together but can't remember seeing the whole family at the Jenner house together at meal time. I agree it is not reality but it is so like a wreck trying not to look now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV