Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2009, 10:39 PM

348 posts, read 708,147 times

Advertisements

I soooooooooooooo hope you are right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still worried about missing some type of time frame.

Old 10-22-2009, 10:40 PM

702 posts, read 1,572,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen_legal_aid View Post
This extension will be treated much like tier 2 is from what I have gathered thru my contacts with the 2nd legislation board of Trenton.
Good contacts

Old 10-22-2009, 10:52 PM

138 posts, read 319,401 times
Is jen_legal_aid = davenj?

Old 10-22-2009, 11:13 PM

244 posts, read 623,133 times
Please dont compare me to those who dont hold facts. I am trying to help you guys out. I have tried to offer the most inside info i can. If my help is not wanted i understand and will leave. To be totally honest, there are many peole here who are clearly talking BS but please dont compare me to those people. This thread will be closed as soon as the bill passes at least since it will be useless after then.

Old 10-22-2009, 11:16 PM

354 posts, read 946,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalDubber View Post
Is jen_legal_aid = davenj?
I really do not think that was Davenj norcal. I do like what you had to say Jenn that is exactly what some of need to hear as well as facts and information the positive comments and encouragement go a long way.

If you are able to check back in every so often and let us know of anything you hear or come across that would be great. Any additional positive information is always welcomed.

As for Diorgirl she does provide good solid information and for a very long time has really been one of the few that were able to provide us with factual information that she so diligently took the time to look for. But you are right we all have come a long way some a little further than others but we all have something to give to each other and this forum.

I truely hope that next week will finally be the week. But it really gets old and repetitive making that comment every week for weeks now. But if you start to loose faith and start leaning towards the negative then that will eventually be your attitude on the situation and that is not what anyone needs right now.

Well good night all, And does anyone know if the Senate is adjourned tomm. and monday or are they in session tomm.? If they are there I do not see why the Tuesday date is when Senators plan to vote.

Old 10-22-2009, 11:19 PM

Thanks shilzz. Damn i wish i was someone with firm info. I just say what I gather. One thing is for sure... I do get picked on a lot. Were all in the same boat here! I dont get it

Old 10-22-2009, 11:19 PM

354 posts, read 946,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenj2009 View Post
Please dont compare me to those who dont hold facts. I am trying to help you guys out. I have tried to offer the most inside info i can. If my help is not wanted i understand and will leave. To be totally honest, there are many peole here who are clearly talking BS but please dont compare me to those people. This thread will be closed as soon as the bill passes at least since it will be useless after then.
Hey buddy whats up? Just wanted to give you kudos on the your ever climbing rep points lately. There are obviously people out there that view your posts and value your opinion don't let the few get to you, you know? Well see yah later I'm outta here. Take Care

Old 10-22-2009, 11:25 PM

That means a lot. Thanks!

Old 10-22-2009, 11:34 PM

138 posts, read 319,401 times
and no, you dont need to rely on this "diorgirl" who thinks she is some kind of queen of the forum
It just made me curious. I have no issue with you dave.

Old 10-22-2009, 11:43 PM

3,814 posts, read 11,996,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalDubber View Post
and no, you dont need to rely on this "diorgirl" who thinks she is some kind of queen of the forum
It just made me curious. I have no issue with you dave.
Actually, no one knows what I think of my role here -- but it is curious that so many people think they do, and that they feel compelled to speculate on it in posts.

As I have said many times, the ignore list is there for everyone to use. Anyone who wishes not to read my posts can simply put me on their ignore list. Those who find value in my posts, can continue to read them. Problem solved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment