Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 10:49 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,796,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
I see another face looking out of the top right hand side of this window, maybe a small boy? And just below him is a the face of a cat.

Why is the curtain parted on the top and not on the bottom?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2012, 11:17 PM

114,838 posts, read 65,841,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Some people said it looks like a dog.
Some people? Some people may see many different things. If you stare at the clouds long enough with a decent imagination.. one might see many things. My first impression from the photo was a cow head. If I look longer I can conjure up other images in my head I'm sure. We all can get a bad vibe from a house. Doesn't mean the booger man is there or spirits, demons, etc. Not that you thought that. But, like i say it's easy to see things in shaded areas. Rather for your imagination to fill in things...

Old 04-17-2012, 04:12 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,186,791 times
While rationally it does look like nothing more than reflection on a dirty window, I couldn't help but notice what looked like a bullet hole in the window of the one you first blew up.

As for your uneasy feeling, I remember going out househunting and one of my aunt's tagged along one day and there were two houses on the same street the realtor wanted to show me. The first one was warm and comfortable and nice, just a bit too much house for myself. She took us across the street and she walked in first and I put one foot inside the door and immediately walked out and said, I can't go in there. I got the most godawful sickening feeling just being in the doorway as if something had happened in this house or evil lurked about. There was just something that didn't sit right and I didn't even want to look at it. My aunt said she got the same horrible feeling from it.

Old 04-17-2012, 04:16 AM
bjh

60,096 posts, read 30,397,185 times
Pareidolia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our brains try to explain our surroundings. That doesn't mean anything mysterious is going on.

Old 04-17-2012, 04:21 AM

27,345 posts, read 27,400,159 times
I used to watch the series 'A Haunting' that came on during the day.
Oh great, I was going to be brave and start a load of laundry but now Im going to wait a little longer, till the sun comes up. I dont do basements after dark...

Old 04-17-2012, 04:43 AM

3,522 posts, read 6,103,067 times
What city or town is this house located?

I seem to recall a house very similar.

Seems to me your playing a prank on CD.

At anyrate let the viewers google the city or town and see if this is actually a home you were looking at or just playing around.

Old 04-17-2012, 05:20 AM

6,434 posts, read 5,250,958 times
I'm not a ghost chaser but I do think there is an "aura" in every house. When you get any sort of unsettling feeling, it is simply not a place for you whether it's an empty house or occupied.

Old 04-17-2012, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyandcloudydays View Post
What city or town is this house located?

I seem to recall a house very similar.

Seems to me your playing a prank on CD.

At anyrate let the viewers google the city or town and see if this is actually a home you were looking at or just playing around.
I understand but this is the actual photo. How about this, I will DM you with the address and town in Maine and you tell the CD viewers what you have found. Out of respect for the new owners of the house, I don't think giving out their address on a public forum is a good idea.

Old 04-17-2012, 10:13 AM

27,345 posts, read 27,400,159 times
I used to live right around the corner from a cemetary back in Calif and a lot of people on the block, including my kids, have told me they have heard or seen wierd things at night, my youngest was the most scared to go to the bathroom alone at night. I did question the moving around of some things from time to time in the house when no one was home in broad daylight, but figured it must just be the cat...oh wait, the cat was outside....

Old 04-17-2012, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin woman View Post
I used to live right around the corner from a cemetary back in Calif and a lot of people on the block, including my kids, have told me they have heard or seen wierd things at night, my youngest was the most scared to go to the bathroom alone at night. I did question the moving around of some things from time to time in the house when no one was home in broad daylight, but figured it must just be the cat...oh wait, the cat was outside....
I have had many strange experiences starting in childhood that I do not understand. I will be starting a new thread about that called Strange Circumstances. Come and visit me there. I don't want to be off topic on this thread out of respect for the moderator.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal