Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 11:07 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,798,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
Is that Steven King's house?
No, I saw his house and it is much nicer. It is a spooky old Victorian with iron bats on the gates. There is a house for sale on his block that I would love to go see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2012, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyandcloudydays View Post
You are 100 Percent correct.

Must admit your photo AND the other photo's do look a bit creepy.

Thanks for sharing the photo and I definatley stand corrected this is a legit post house or what ever you may call it.
Sorry for sounding as if it was untrue.

However it is a lovely town.
No offense taken Sunny. These things are faked all the time. I thought it would be an interesting thread because the picture is so creepy. The way I felt in the room where the images appear was equally as creepy and I couldn't stay there alone. It was an incredible house but I live in a house with strange things that happen that I don't understand. I just knew I couldn't live there having dealt with our house for over 20 yrs. Thanks for investigating and your post.

Old 04-18-2012, 03:45 AM

16,905 posts, read 16,130,561 times
Animalcrazy ~ I have been enjoying this thread very much! Thanks! I really like subjects of this nature.

Old 04-18-2012, 07:37 AM

6,434 posts, read 5,251,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
I see another face looking out of the top right hand side of this window, maybe a small boy? And just below him is a the face of a cat.

That's exactly what those blobs look like even so far as the "cat" having white in the whisker area. With and without enlargements all the windows look to be filled with reflections of sky and trees plus cob webs but OP hasn't mentioned cob webs. It's a pretty house but I agree with the OP that if it feels wrong inside, I wouldn't want it at any price.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:26 AM

72,418 posts, read 18,203,422 times
I see Elvis in the window!

Seriously,if you have a doubt always ask or do some research about the house,in California,the law says you have the right to ask if anyone has died or anything happen to the house within the 3 year limit. The listing agent has to have a writen disclosure,you can always ask the agent. After that you need to ask around the neighborhood if anything happened to the house. Get a priest to bless the house,have a big party,get rid of the bad vibes! If you have bad vibes,don't buy it. I have been to houses and feel some strange energy,but others don't. It's just personal.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:49 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,869,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
LOL..

Old 04-18-2012, 09:18 AM

6,434 posts, read 5,251,590 times
CD won't let me rep you yet. Is this where you see Elvis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post

Seriously,if you have a doubt always ask or do some research about the house,in California,the law says you have the right to ask if anyone has died or anything happen to the house within the 3 year limit. The listing agent has to have a writen disclosure,you can always ask the agent. After that you need to ask around the neighborhood if anything happened to the house. Get a priest to bless the house,have a big party,get rid of the bad vibes! If you have bad vibes,don't buy it. I have been to houses and feel some strange energy,but others don't. It's just personal.

Old 04-18-2012, 09:26 AM

72,418 posts, read 18,203,422 times
Lol Kitty! Yeah,I see Elvis with a kitty...and also looks like a lion or with Mike in the doghouse

Old 04-18-2012, 10:34 AM

Love the sense of humor guys. Keep them coming, love a good laugh.

Old 04-18-2012, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
Animalcrazy ~ I have been enjoying this thread very much! Thanks! I really like subjects of this nature.
Thanks, I'm glad you are enjoying it. It's rare to see a photo like this that hasn't been faked. It's the best photo my husband ever took. I was always skeptical when I see this stuff on TV and yet fascinated as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal