Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 09:30 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,261,956 times

Advertisements

Okay, I have a picture. Anyone get any vibes from this one; anything they can tell me?

Last edited by luzianne; 08-22-2012 at 09:47 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2012, 09:50 AM

1,723 posts, read 4,098,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Okay, I have a picture. Anyone get any vibes from this one; anything they can tell me?

They're related. The one on the right is a person who is level headed and trustworthy, she's forever taking care of others. She's a mom figure although I don't know if she is the actual mom. A country woman. I can see her killing chickens for dinner. She does what needs to be done.

the one on the left is very timid and insecure, introverted and shy with new people. But, she's funny and plays practical jokes on those she's comfortable with. She's not very worldly.

Last edited by Lauriedeee; 08-22-2012 at 10:10 AM..

Old 08-22-2012, 02:49 PM

24,122 posts, read 32,484,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I get similar impressions as Lauriedee has. Mother type relationship. protectiveness, and hard work around the elder woman. Not sure if they are mother and daughter exactly - or Aunt even grandmother, but it has a mother daughter feeling.

I also think the older woman as seen some hard times and she is a matriarch. The younger woman may be unsure of herself. She has also gone through a lot. She might have moved around or had a different mother once. Not sure what that might mean but she is revealed now. Some weight has been taken off her shoulders.

They are good people.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:19 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
I agree with other posters the older women on the right is a motherly figure, possibly relative.

The younger women to the left has issues of heritage and acceptance.

Old 08-22-2012, 04:32 PM

8,555 posts, read 10,981,308 times
I got an instant feeling of the two in the picture,and is nothing like what previous posters have said.
My first impression is, they are related, perhaps mother and daughter.
The mother is extremely possessive, and domineering, and I believe abusive, both physically, and emotionally, especially to this daughter.
The daughter is very timid, and unsure of herself.
This picture was taken in one of their quieter moments.
Bob.

Old 08-22-2012, 06:33 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,261,956 times
Thanks for the replies. They are related. They are cousins. They are wearing identical dresses (you can't tell from this scanned picture, but the dresses are the same). I don't believe there was any kind of abusive relationship. The one on the left is my grandmother. She died 26 years before I was born, when my dad was 2 years old. I don't believe in reincarnation, but in a strange way I feel connected to her and when I was younger, before I even knew about her, I just "knew" things that are things I couldn't know about because I had never experienced them. As I learned about her, I realized the things I "knew" when I was young were things she did experience. I can't really explain it because I don't understand it myself. In some ways I feel like I was supposed to watch over my dad for her, give him the love she wasn't able to, take care of him because she couldn't. I started feeling that way maybe a year before he died, but I didn't really clearly get it until after he died, that maybe that is really what my role was supposed to be. Again, I don't believe in reincarnation but I think there are lots of things on another plane that we can't understand (or maybe some can, but I can't).

I thought maybe looking at the picture that someone would have a message for me about that!

Old 08-22-2012, 06:43 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
2010-our children like most of them know more about computers, will teach us better eating habits.already happening.

2018-we will wear less jewelry yet more tattoos. It's going to become more popular and more artistic.

2018-Most will have had a piercing of some sorts. And if the person does have a piercing it will have a dual purpose. It will be a place to store your microchip of all your information such as social security #, driver's license #, blood type, medical alert, insurance information, emergency contact, etc. Every emergency car, hospital, and doctor's office will have a small scanner for it. This is like what we have for our dogs and cats now.

2012-Is the year of internet dating. Although not everyone gets a good one. Many are too eager to meet Ms. Wrong or Mr. Wrong. Every 15-20 People meet these. And some lucky people meet the right one.

2012-dating services will be big. Background checks will be needed. No more of the client's its none of your business. The services will have every right for truthful information and proof.

2015-Dating through cyberspace will be considered recklessness. Just like hitchhiking is to us now.

2020-Going to see the end of marriage as we know it. In the past 49 out of 100 marriages end in divorce.
2020-People will still get married usually for financial reasons.
2020-There will be more single parents.
2020-It will be more out of the norm for a child to have both parents.
2020-family values will still be the norm, but refined.
(Values will be for the child a healthy environment)
Reminder the area with the highest divorce rate is the bible belt area.(Surprised?)
2020-Standard tests of DNA will be giving like the ones for Marriage license. It will give proof. And prepare for any genetics effects.
2020-civil unions make more sense for all of us in this country, they will be legalized for gay couples.
2050- It will be acceptable for everyone to have several partners. (everyone)
Men will have a harder time adjusting to this.-None will lead to marriage.(More of a communal living)
living closer to each other. In the same neighborhood.
Birth-control is bigger than ever. Planned children. (It will give the phrase "It takes a village to raise a child" new meaning.
This will last for about one generation. The parents of these children will not want their kids to do the same thing.
It may take affect of arrange marriages.

2075-Multiple partnerships evolve back into monogamy again.
Human nature never really changes-just the order of how we achieve it.

Old 08-25-2012, 04:18 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedeee View Post
Thursday, I think your vision may have been related to something else. I live here and I don't recall any ferry disasters that killed anyone until 2003. The ferry boat captain was drunk, fell asleep at the wheel and crashed into the docking pier at a dangerously high speed. 11 people were killed and many were injured.
There was another is 2010 and another in 2012.

Old 08-25-2012, 04:22 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Can anyone tell me how and when my great grandmother Anna died? I've looked everywhere but I can't find a date.
You can look online or go to the hall of records. If you have her name and birthdate, you should be able to get a death certificate. Try (your city or closets major city here) Legal News and look up her name that way. The coroner's report on these sites are way, way more detailed than a death certificate. Often times with the legal news you only need a name.

Old 08-31-2012, 07:26 AM

4,103 posts, read 7,026,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
Ok, who wants to give this one a shot?
Pain, sadness, trauma
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal