Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2016, 08:10 PM

4 posts, read 2,463 times

Advertisements

I felt like I was half awake, I fell asleep and then I felt like I was being pulled above my body and floating and whenever I tried to fight it like making a fist I would go back down except I didn't feel like I fell, I was covered in my blanket and felt something pulling me up. This happened at least 3 times, then I started hearing someone I believed was my dad. I was half awake and at any time I felt I could have turned on the light and see where that sound was coming from but I didn't because I was too afraid to get up and I was still sleepy. I heard what sounded like my dad having sex (I could hear the clapping noise) and him grunting, it just started out of nowhere and felt like it lasted for at least 10 seconds. So I was hearing him grunt while I heard the clapping noise and at the end a louder and longer grunt like he was finished, in my mind I thought it was happening in the hallway next to my bedroom downstairs since it sounded close, my dad's bedroom is upstairs and I really don't think he would grunting like that so everyone can hear. But I asked myself if it's possible for him to be doing that so everyone can hear and it just doesn't make sense. Then after he was done, I heard a growling that sounded like it was coming from the door of my bedroom which leads outside. This happened last night and yesterday for 1 hour I was having a discussion with my dad about reincarnation so he was bringing up bible verses from a video I told him to watch on the topic. But we also were talking about the fact that a sibling's old house might have been haunted. This wasn't the first time I heard growling. In this dream I didn't see anything, but in other dreams I did in my mind, some man would drag me from my feet off the bed and I would turn the lights on with my mind and they would turn off, then I'll get back in bed but the same man (couldn't see his face) would do the same thing. Then I would hear growling from the corner of the room. Just typing this stuff scares me cause 2 years ago I saw a black shadow in the kitchen while talking to my mom and it was the shape of a bat and it was only a black shape and I saw the wings flopping, then it cleared and was gone. Not only this but a sibling's old house I believe was haunted because his wife said she saw an object move across the table, might have been a fork or a knife and she would enter and find things rearranged, also my mom heard footsteps upstairs and nobody was there and she found the door to my sibling's room open, not only that but the wife told my mom her daughter had an imaginary friend name Sarah who told her to do misbehave and my mom also showed me a picture of my nephew and there were floating round balls around his hands and that didn't even make sense. Also during the time the wife stayed in our house before moving to the house they bought, another sibling said in his bathroom he felt like someone had a gun to his head. It was revealed to my mom by the wife that she has siblings who practice black magic. My sibling that is married to her asked me if I want to play with ouiji board then said he was joking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2016, 09:49 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Good grief Forest...go back to sleep. Adults do these sorta things in the privacy of their bedroom.
Practicing dark arts is a pact with the devil.

Old 07-26-2016, 10:43 PM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
Firstly, you need to use paragraphs or otherwise no-one will read your post.

Secondly, sounds like there might be problems in the house which need to be sorted out by people who know what they are doing.

Thirdly, ouija boards are not a good idea, anytime.

Old 07-28-2016, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post

Secondly, sounds like there might be problems in the house which need to be sorted out by people who know what they are doing.

but was it a dream what I described or not? and if it's paranormal then what kind of haunting is it? and what does it mean?

Old 07-29-2016, 08:37 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
Google succubus....

Old 07-29-2016, 08:39 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,680,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post

This right here, word by word.

Old 07-30-2016, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Google succubus....
I was never seduced, I only heard in the hallway what sounded or I assumed to be my dad grunting but didn't hear any female, just the clapping from the sex

Old 08-01-2016, 08:15 PM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
Your mind interpreted it as that. This is something which is in your head already and as soon as you hear something which sounds like it is someone having sex, then you immediately jump to that conclusion because it has triggered a remembered past event. It may not be what you think, and it may be something else entirely. Who can say what it was you experienced but what we can say is that it evoked some emotion/feelings in you which may have generated some energy which the entity wanted.

Many of these things cannot be explained and looking for answers wont get you very far. Just accept it as it happened and move on. Dont give it too much thought.

Old 08-03-2016, 06:41 PM

535 posts, read 1,296,020 times
Sounds like astral projection or lucid dreaming.

Old 08-07-2016, 11:53 AM

444 posts, read 324,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Google succubus....
If it was his father, male form, is that not Incubus?

That was my first thought reading halfway through. The orbs are some kind of energy.

I would be trying to figure out how Incubus (or succubus, there are different forms right) got into his house and why the demons seem to stay there. Things can get very nasty if that is left unadressed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal