Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2014, 01:19 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,568,403 times

Advertisements

This may not be the right forum - if it isn't, if a mod would please move it I'd appreciate it.

I have a stolen dog, basically, and have come to the end of all I know to do to find her.

A friend says she has friends who are 'intuitive' specifically with animals.

She says Kita has sort of a 'tunnel vision' directed at me - that I'm the best person to communicate with her.

I have no ability in this area at ALL.

When she has tried in the past to lead me through it, I can tell it's just my imagination.

For weeks when I think of her, the image I get is her in my hallway waiting for me to play fetch.

Friend says this is more 'proof' that she's alive, in a home, and waiting on me.

RL evidence leans towards her being cared for in a home.

Though I worry everyday it's not a good one or it isn't true and she has passed.

ANYWAY, another thing she said is 'real' animal communicators won't accept money, which I don't have to blow anyway on something so unsure.

I've been down that road with talking to psychics years ago. They tell you different things, you don't know what to believe, so you keep spending money seeking the truth. It was all a big waste, but at least then I was blowing money I could afford to. Not the case now.

And I don't know how to talk to a 'real' one that won't charge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2014, 01:21 AM

What I'd really like is a pet communicator or pet detective take her case on spec. There is a 1,000 reward put up by a veterinarian.

Seems like if someone believed in what they can do, they'd take the case!

Old 04-19-2014, 01:37 AM

2,438 posts, read 2,811,518 times
I've never heard of a pet communicator although I have a silent communication with animals. I hope you find your pet and wish I could be of more help. By your post, I would say your pet was a boxer. I don't know how you would believe in a pet communicator, when you don't even believe in them. I find that incredibly odd. Why would you have to seek out a psychic?

Old 04-19-2014, 02:07 AM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,449,471 times
Moderator cut: copywrite infringement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvwHHMEDdT0

Last edited by Tallysmom; 04-19-2014 at 12:17 PM..

Old 04-19-2014, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
I've never heard of a pet communicator although I have a silent communication with animals. I hope you find your pet and wish I could be of more help. By your post, I would say your pet was a boxer. I don't know how you would believe in a pet communicator, when you don't even believe in them. I find that incredibly odd. Why would you have to seek out a psychic?
I've exhausted the usual routes.....the woman who knows where she is will NOT say. Not to LV Metro, not to the DPS officers that do security at the hospital......and I do believe there are 'real' psychics. I just think they are hard to find, and one may be able to pick up on something where another does not.

I was sent to one by a guy whose dog she found, but I didn't like our first convo.

Another person sent me to one that had found HER dog, and she was nice enough to see whether she could get a read w/o charging me.

What she 'saw' or whatever coincides with RL evidence of which she had no knowledge. But she couldn't see further than her being taken and the person being in nurses uniform.

www.facebook.com/bringkitahome

Old 04-19-2014, 03:18 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvwHHMEDdT0[/quote]

Thanks. Watching now.

Last edited by Tallysmom; 04-19-2014 at 12:18 PM..

Old 04-19-2014, 12:23 PM

15,639 posts, read 26,263,376 times
Just to let you know -- the video was removed by me as moderator. The person who posted it to youtube did not have permission to share from the site she took it from. It was taken down by that site and is now available for sale.

That's copywrite infringement, and City Data could get in trouble over it. And it's also taking money from the person who produced it. That is their intellectual property. I know we call it copywrite infringement, but when we share something that isn't meant to be shared without payment, in reality it's theft.

So I know I being a bit of a fuddy duddy about it, but that's the way it is.

Old 04-19-2014, 02:11 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvwHHMEDdT0
Sorry did not realize.

However for anyone interested in learning more about this story just google Black Panther animal communicator. You will find tons of links about this story...it is really interesting.

Last edited by Tallysmom; 04-19-2014 at 06:03 PM..

Old 04-19-2014, 03:56 PM

652 posts, read 874,362 times
I hope you find you dog.

Old 04-19-2014, 07:32 PM

How long has your dog been missing? This is such a sad story. How can humans be so cruel?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal