Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2016, 10:40 AM

48 posts, read 34,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeryan View Post
So this astrologist told me from age 10 to age 30 I have to repay bad past-life karma. Well, 20 years are a very long time and I feel like my teens are already wasted. I've tried everything and I'm 28 now. I can no longer wait until I hit 30 for things to improve!

..............................plastic bags (I have no mice or bugs in my dorm), etc. My question is how to remove that past life karma?

Is there anyone who has been in that place? How did you get away?

I think that many is in your own mind. Very good is meditation about better life. And when you have problem with meditation so try it every evening before you sleep. Very good is clearly metaphorical idea ..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2016, 03:12 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,810,789 times
I think some past things in my life like I said in another thread was just me being too nice and it sounds like that is the case with you but I also think you are onto something.

Why I think this. We should not be taken advantage of just for being too nice. Also I did notice that once my grandma passed things started going wrong. I don't know. I mean my grandma did hold my family together so it might have been partially an emotional thing but it just seemed so weirdly coincidental..almost as if by magic. I don't really know how to explain it. Also I thought about the family I was born into and how I was supposed to not even be born because my father almost died so it's almost like a bad destiny because he's a bad person.

Maybe karma is trying to tell you you need to fight for what you want. If someone treats you badly enough don't talk to them anymore. If you want to make a new friend put yourself out there. I know you've had trouble making them but if you truly want one you have to keep trying. If all you want is a friend then someone is bound to accept your offer eventually. There are a lot of people in this world. Now if you're looking for something more complex like kindred spirits can't help you there because I'm dealing with that myself but friends are pretty easy to have.
I know it is very difficult to fight..believe me I know because I have found that now that I try to fight for what I want it's like they sense my bad history and dig into it so they are able to make me cave and back down. But somehow you gotta forget about your past misfortune and stand your ground. Like if someone were to mug you you grab it back or call the police right away don't delay. If someone says something rude you call them out on it and then like I said don't talk to them anymore if they don't listen. Remember there is no room for hesitation no matter what.

This is not to say you can't donate to charity (maybe after doing that friends will be easier to obtain but you still need to continue effort and show them that's what you want) but just saying you don't have to be nice to people who are clearly bad even if it's just something as simple as what they said to you.

Old 12-20-2016, 07:43 PM

808 posts, read 662,640 times
To OP

Looks like you are extremely deficient on thyroid function/hypothyroid.
Find a good endocrynologist

Old 03-10-2017, 02:21 PM

403 posts, read 363,945 times
This has actually happened me. Up until 2016, I felt like I always got the "**** end of the stick" or being left out or consistent bad luck.. in terms of relationships, friendships, and work life. Through-out college from 2007 - 2011, I met a lot of "friends" in college and treated my friends really well.. but for some reason, even though I was considered "pretty" and "social", I always felt left out of my social group.. they would plan things and I wasn't invited too (I'm not sure why), I felt lonely at times, and just didn't have much "real" friends. I pretty much felt like a loser, even though my facade suggested otherwise. I'd go to parties, be social, meet/interact with a lot of people, but then go home and the people I met were just a "one time" meeting. Never really grew close with anyone. I was also single through-out college even though I wanted to meet someone. Never was able to.
Then after graduating college, I was in a relationship but it turned toxic during the 3 years with him. I was stressed out, and really affected my mental health. I was also looking for work but everywhere I went, I was only able to land contract jobs. I'd work, do an amazing job, but it never transpire to a full-time role.

But then things slowly started looking up.. in 2014, I got a full-time offer and my ex and I finally broke up. It was a really good opportunity that I couldn't passed up, but it required me to move out of state as well. Moving to new state was what pushed my straining toxic relationship to an end (probably the 2nd best thing that happened after receiving the job offer). And during my 2 years of paying my dues in the new state, it was HARD. I barely made any friends and at times, wondered if I made the right decision. I was so lonely and homesick.

But.. that all changed in 2016 and I'm seeing a really positive outlook in my life, with no chance of slowing down :-) I paid my dues for 2 years, did a great job, and they were able to move me to NYC (ALWAYS wanted to live here). I found an amazing loving boyfriend, and making TONS of real, genuine friendships. My life is good now and I am so content. I no longer feel left out of things.. if anything, people are actually INVITING me out and looking to establish friendship with me. That's all I ever wanted when I was younger but it never happened. So I can honestly say, things are falling into place for me.. slowly but surely.

Old 03-15-2017, 06:22 PM

919 posts, read 609,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeryan View Post
Sure, thank you. Just one question, though. Is giving money to beggars on the street similar to charity when it comes to karma? I many times refuse to give to healthy-looking men, but when I see a child, a woman with a child, or an old lady I just have to give them something.
)
Rather than giving in expectation of receiving in return, wouldn't it be better to give where you see a need?
Rather than giving money to the homeless, I prefer to ask them if they're hungry & would they like something to eat. Every single time the answer is 'yes' & they're always grateful.

Or if it's winter, rather than putting clothes in the charity bin (most are sold in the OP shops) I much prefer to give a warm coat, sloppy joe, or jumper to a street person in need.

Karma is designed to teach, not punish. Just like how we learn not to stick our hands in the fire because it hurts.
There's a very good book that explains the nature of karma & how we create our own realities. The title, 'Conversations With God', seemed so ludicrous that I ignored it everytime that I noticed it in the book shops for several years.
When I eventually read the first book of the trilogy, I bought the other two because I'd come to the same conclusions as the author.

There's more than one reason why one is affected by past life karma.
Some peoples 'inexplicable' negative karma can be just clearing the past before they move on to a higher existence in their next life.
It's a nice thought. Whether this applies to me or not, because I believe that the Universe has been designed for our benefit, that it's fair & equal, & that we create our own realities, I've learnt to cop lifes disappointments on the chin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal