Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 02:21 PM

2,565 posts, read 1,643,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronicka View Post
I do this for myself, not for anybody else. The question was 'How accurate can they be' The answer is 'very accurate' but you have to know how to Ascertain, and be objective and very careful about what you believe if you are using those abilities. It is easy to be deceived and it takes a lot of training and experience to know how to use those skills.

A common thing that newbies fall for is being told the truth about something they cannot know, 3 times..Then on the 4th time it is a lie. You are believing that you get the truth all the time because you have seen evidence of that 3 times. That is done on purpose to pull the wool over your eyes. Those are things to be very careful about. I had to learn the hard way and some people never learn.

I can ask a direct question and get a direct answer, but I still don't trust that so much. I am very careful about what I trust, so I use the clue system and that works well. I get help to interpret.

It's like "something is wrong" I need to check on something. What is it? I have a sense of urgency about that. There is something I need to find, or find out about..I will investigate what it might be. I cannot rest until I find it. I find the answer for myself but I have a lot of prompting to do that. That is one example of how it works in a way that is accurate.

I have never done a homicide but if I did, I would have to work it through. I wouldn't get a play by play of what happened, and I could never know what isn't knowable but I could find something, a clue that would lead to another clue and it would have to be cooperative. I don't work alone, I need someone else to help. The other person would be intuitive also.

When I work with someone I know they don't have any reason to trust me. I would have to show them something they can see for themselves.

For my own guidance, I am never wrong when it comes to taking action. When I know what I am supposed to do, that is a for sure and without doubt.
I am confused, who would they tell you the truth three times, and lie the 4th time? And why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2017, 04:51 PM

10,075 posts, read 7,544,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTX View Post
I am confused, who would they tell you the truth three times, and lie the 4th time? And why?
stock market analysts?

Old 11-10-2017, 07:48 PM

50 posts, read 37,521 times
My senses about death are 100% accurate pets and people included I'am a Human Banshee.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:53 PM

It is like I can smell death and it smells like rotting flesh but sometimes I feel ice cold inside or I see and feel this person or animal dying.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:55 PM

I also feel when bad things are going to happen with a object or person meaning sudden accidental death.

Old 11-11-2017, 03:27 PM

30,708 posts, read 79,820,680 times
typically 50% accurate

Old 11-13-2017, 09:15 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,411,405 times
Psychic predictions have a lot of factors involved.

The closer to an event happening, the more accurate it will usually be. That's because the psychic is reading the situation as it currently stands.

A prediction is based on what decisions have already been made, what is already in the works, and the outcome if the current trends continue.

It's subject to free will or any change in behavior. A prediction is the most likely outcome if nothing changes.

Some events far into the future can be predicted decades ahead of time because you've written them into your life plan as non-negotiable prior to your birth. We come here with certain experiences we intend to have, though we have free will in the details or to totally abandon the plan.

For instance, I've been told for decades by multiple psychics that I would end up with the particular type of house I want. This is a major outcome written into my life plan and not subject to change. Also consistent predictions about a guy I will meet and marry, how we will meet, what he does for a living, his personality, and his coloring and body build.

Old 11-19-2017, 10:59 AM

11,760 posts, read 14,656,809 times
How accurate can psychic abilities be? If they existed they could be very accurate.

Unfortunately, despite decades of testing, no credible, replicable evidence has emerged that supports the proposition that psychic abilities exist.

Old 11-19-2017, 06:58 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post

I mean, doctors take 5 years plus to be proficient at what they do, and other professions take similar years of study to become proficient, so why shouldn't it be possible for psychics to train and practice until they become good?
They're flooded with impressions that may be unique only to the psychic individual. Experience is through interpretation through hundreds of readings. Whether
Intuitive tarot card reader, psychic cold reader or psychic mediums.

Psychic Medium Amy Allen was mentored by the late Para-psychologist Dr William Roll. Amy’s abilities have been studied and tested by leading para-psychologists. She has worked with private investigators, police agencies and has conducted more than 350 investigations in both private homes and businesses.

Amy's interest in paranormal phenomena began at age four when she says she was tormented by “shadow people” in her Arvada, CO home. Since then, she's been on a journey to unravel the mysteries of the unexplained.

Amy studied Psychology at the University of Arizona and was mentored by world-renowned Para-psychologist , Dr William Roll . She resides in Denver, Colorado.

Old 11-21-2017, 03:33 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Psychic Connections
Parapsychology Foundation

You can fast forward at the point Dr Rolls introduced.
He discusses how his interest in para-psychology began, in additions done a fair share of debunking.

Watch the late Dr William G. Roll discussing psychic connections in the first of our classic perspectives lectures ! (link: https://youtu.be/d1CKV88NCZU) youtu.be/d1CKV88NCZU
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal