Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2018, 06:31 PM

8,555 posts, read 10,978,234 times

Advertisements

One more thing to add.

Do any of you realize the trajectory that plane would have to have been in, in order for it to hit the water without busting apart in a million pieces, at the speed it was traveling?

It would have to be like threading a needle, or in today's terms, hitting a bullet with a bullet.
Just about impossible.
Now, let's look at what IS known.

No contact withe plane, except just before it lost contact, someone reported it was going in a zig zag pattern at speed the plane was not capable of reaching, then contact was lost.
No oil slick was ever found.
No bodies floating on the ocean surface
No absolute evidence that the plane broke up on impact.

One manufactured piece of evidence is certainly not conclusive.

If indeed the plane broke apart on impact, pieces would have been scattered for miles, yet search teams found nothing.
It has been over three years, and not one body, or piece of luggage has surfaced?
If indeed it crashed into the sea, creatures in the deep would have penetrated the thin skin of the aircraft, and devoured the bodies, leaving only bones, which would have surfaced.

The argument that this aircraft landed in the ocean is pure fantasy.

To date, the evidence(or lack of it) points to what I stated happened to the aircraft.

Show me unimpeachable evidence such as an oil slick, more than one fragment of the aircraft, bodies, luggage, papers, clothing, floating on the surface, and then the possibility of an ocean landing could have taken place.

Till then, my theory is the more positive one to explain what happened to that aircraft, and it's passengers, and cargo.

Bob.

Old 02-25-2018, 09:41 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth
That was already covered, during the initial events.
Why would anyone fake bits of the plane? What could the motive possibly be?
Why would any government want to do anything which was against the best interests of its people? After all, in democratic countries, we elected them to represent us.

Are we really that naieve to think governments have our best interests at heart? Obviously we are.

Those who believe that however, can always claim the government is only looking after us as we would do in the same situation and cite National Security as an excuse for their actions.

The government authorities have a long, long history of shenannigans and doing experiments on their population when it suited them, from radiation testing to chemical warfare testing. They have a duty of care too, which is laughable considering things like the Flint water episode and the St. Louis underground fire with its nuclear waste. As an example of the shenannigans, you only have to look at the tiny hole in the Pentagon "made by American Airlines Flight 77" and then there is the demolition-like collapse of the twin towers and Building 7, but I wont start on all that.

Old 02-25-2018, 09:48 PM

8,166 posts, read 8,526,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Who is going to pay $70 million for finding the plane?

MH370 is a strange one, all these years and no bodies, or anything?

Maybe its like those old stories where people would vanish, like they just stepped behind a curtain and were gone...into another dimension or realm I guess.
Yes it is . . .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_(film)

Old 02-26-2018, 09:02 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I know it is a wild accusation but I think these days with all the false-flag operations we have had over the years, it is easy to manafacture stuff to look as if it comes from wreckage and the government organisations are quite capable of doing this if they want to.

All you have to do is to go to an aeroplant scrap yard, find a piece of wing or tail etc from a similar plane without a part number on it. You then go to the list of parts from the missing item and and stamp one of those part numbers on in according to what part it is.

This is exactly what you know the accident investigators will do - they will also go to the list of parts for that missing plane and try to match up the part numbers. voila a match.

What we need is a complete and definitive list of the cargo and background check of the people on board. For example, gold and precious items are often moved by regular airplane flight as well as small items of sensitive electronics/machinery. There were some employees from an important Silicon Valley company going back to China for example who are now missing. There were also cargo of li-ion batteries in the hold too I believe which might have causd problems.
How do we know YOU are not the false flag? You make many accusations and pride yourself with not backing them up but you live in China and all your accusations are against the US Government and western governments, NEVER the Chinese government...

Old 02-26-2018, 09:05 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
One more thing to add.

Do any of you realize the trajectory that plane would have to have been in, in order for it to hit the water without busting apart in a million pieces, at the speed it was traveling?

It would have to be like threading a needle, or in today's terms, hitting a bullet with a bullet.
Just about impossible.
Can you tell us the trajectory? Also you realize that modern aircraft are designed to try to stay in the air. Without a critical failure or loss of power it takes a purposeful act to crash these planes.

Old 02-26-2018, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Can you tell us the trajectory? Also you realize that modern aircraft are designed to try to stay in the air. Without a critical failure or loss of power it takes a purposeful act to crash these planes.
That is the point I am stressing, there was no trajectory.

The craft never landed in the ocean, or land.
If you can show me proof it did, I will shut the hell up.
First and foremost, had it crashed into the ocean, there would be a visible oil slick,
At the time, the plane was possibly carrying a near full load of fuel.

Bob.

Old 02-26-2018, 11:47 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
That company had better start learning rocket science, because that plane will never be found at the bottom of the ocean.

They better start looking on distant planets.
I believe, and have always felt from day one, this is what happened to that plane, and the lack of bodies, luggage,papers floating to the surface does much to prove my theory.

Bob.
I think that is what happened to this plane and its passengers.

Maybe the plane and its passengers are all sitting in some 'zoo' or being studied by another civilization for all these years? Imagine how scary that would be!! Even if you managed to escape your cage, you would still be on another planet/ dimension.

Old 02-26-2018, 01:17 PM

247 posts, read 254,252 times
Like the saying goes,It's a small world. But it's also a very large world,the plane is out there somewhere and who knows it may not be found for another century but some day some year someone WILL find it

Old 02-26-2018, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I think that is what happened to this plane and its passengers.

Maybe the plane and its passengers are all sitting in some 'zoo' or being studied by another civilization for all these years? Imagine how scary that would be!! Even if you managed to escape your cage, you would still be on another planet/ dimension.
I think some clarification is needed here.
When this aircraft was first reported missing, I "saw" exactly what is in the picture I posted in my earlier post.
For years now, I have the ability to see beyond our every day life.
I have been accurate on seeing what has happened to many people who have been reported missing, though I have never met any of them in person, I knew what they looked like.

This doesn't happen all the time,but in the incidents that it has, I have been extremely accurate as to what happened to these people.
Some have been found deceased, and in a location where I said they would be.
Only once was my sight a little unclear as to the location of a deceased child that had disappeared when his farther did not return him to his mother, after a visitation ordered by the court.
Perhaps you, and others may have read, or heard about in in the news.
It involved a five year old boy, and his father here in the Los Angeles area, last year.
I saw the young boy lying in water, and I posted this on this site back when it happened.
I later felt the boy was in a small lagoon, near where the father was found in his parked car.
That spot is less than five minutes from my house.
The lagoon had been searched, and nothing found.
A week later, the boy's body was found, lying in water, in a lake about 80 miles form Los Angeles.

Now, when this aircraft was reported missing, I had an immediate vision(with in seconds) of the aircraft being drawn into a huge spacecraft, The large, what appeared to be cargo door, opened, and the aircraft was placed in the belly of the spacecraft, the doors closed, and the craft sped away at incredible speed.
I didn't take this from some sci- fi movie, this is actually what I witnessed at the time of the plane's disappearance.

As to what may have been the fate of the passengers and crew, I don't believe we will ever know, and we can only speculate.
The possibilities are endless, as is the reason they were taken in the first place.

Bob.

Old 02-26-2018, 01:43 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
One more thing to add.

Just about impossible.
Now, let's look at what IS known.

No contact withe plane, except just before it lost contact, someone reported it was going in a zig zag pattern at speed the plane was not capable of reaching, then contact was lost.
No oil slick was ever found.
No bodies floating on the ocean surface
No absolute evidence that the plane broke up on impact.

One manufactured piece of evidence is certainly not conclusive.

If indeed the plane broke apart on impact, pieces would have been scattered for miles, yet search teams found nothing.
It has been over three years, and not one body, or piece of luggage has surfaced?
If indeed it crashed into the sea, creatures in the deep would have penetrated the thin skin of the aircraft, and devoured the bodies, leaving only bones, which would have surfaced.

The argument that this aircraft landed in the ocean is pure fantasy.

To date, the evidence(or lack of it) points to what I stated happened to the aircraft.

Show me unimpeachable evidence such as an oil slick, more than one fragment of the aircraft, bodies, luggage, papers, clothing, floating on the surface, and then the possibility of an ocean landing could have taken place.

Till then, my theory is the more positive one to explain what happened to that aircraft, and it's passengers, and cargo.

Bob.
They were strapped into their seats by their seatbelts. There are multiple pieces of evidence, at this point, that the plane broke up. The only thing is, they really never knew definitively where the plane crashed. It's a huge ocean, there were two arcs the satellite "pings" indicated were possible. That covers a huge surface of the earth. It's not even conclusively known whether the plane followed the ocean arc, or the land arc that skirted the Himalayas and postulated a possible landing around Xinjiang, Kyrgyzstan or Kazakhstan. Though a flaming plane was reported to have been seen flying over the Maldives.

Anyway, even if you eliminate the land route, the ocean area were they could have crashed was so vast, it would have been hard to find them, if they weren't anywhere near shipping lanes.

I believe the bits of evidence of a breakup posted earlier.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal