Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 08:58 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,332,629 times

Advertisements

Interesting article about Snowden and what he found or didn't find on government computers:

Edward Snowden searched the CIA's networks for proof that aliens exist. Here's what he found

And, like any curious mind with access to the CIA's version of Google might do, he went in search of answers to some of society's most pressing questions.

As it turns out, the US government is not aware of any intelligent, extraterrestrial life, he says.

"For the record, as far as I could tell, aliens have never contacted Earth, or at least they haven't contacted US intelligence," Snowden writes in his recent memoir, "Permanent Record."

Also, the moon landing did indeed occur.

"In case you were wondering: Yes, man really did land on the moon. Climate change is real. Chemtrails are not a thing," he adds.

"Everybody wants to believe in conspiracy theories because it helps life make sense," he said on the podcast. "It helps us believe that somebody is in control, that somebody is calling the shots."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2019, 10:32 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Thats interesting, because a few years back, he was threatening to release some 'cables' that involved 'aliens and UFOs'.

I doubt he would have ever had access to THAT kind of govt data anyway.

Old 10-23-2019, 11:52 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,943,866 times
Is more likely they not contacted US intelligence, or kept out of those archives.

Why make it so easy?

Old 10-24-2019, 05:26 AM

Is it necessarily a bad thing that aliens/extraterrestrials don't really exist, I'm sure some will be disappointed, I guess, but life here on earth goes on!

Last edited by cjseliga; 10-24-2019 at 06:54 AM..

Old 10-24-2019, 06:52 AM

22,920 posts, read 28,268,441 times
It's just proof that Snowden is party of The Conspiracy. He's a Reptilian!

Old 10-24-2019, 07:47 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,137,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
It's just proof that Snowden is party of The Conspiracy. He's a Reptilian!
It's terrible when they grab a leader of the 'resistance', implant him with alien technology, and force him to disavow the existence of aliens! He has to have a mind controlling parasite feeding off his brain!

Old 10-24-2019, 07:58 AM

9,511 posts, read 6,101,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
Is it necessarily a bad thing that aliens/extraterrestrials don't really exist, I'm sure some will be disappointed, I guess, but life here on earth goes on!
It doesn't mean they don't exist ... it could just mean that our government is clueless, or that Snowden is doing damage control.

It would be almost weird to think he had the TIME to do all that hands-on data mining in the middle of a Moscow adventure.

Old 10-24-2019, 08:25 AM

22,920 posts, read 28,268,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
It doesn't mean they don't exist ... it could just mean that our government is clueless, or that Snowden is doing damage control.
^That is precisely correct. Of all the official documents released and people in the know who have 'fessed up, one thing is clear: The government knows that UFOs exist, but they are just as clueless as the rest of us. We must always keep in mind that UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object.

Old 10-24-2019, 08:31 AM

Quote:

It would be almost weird to think he had the TIME to do all that hands-on data mining in the middle of a Moscow adventure.
I know it doesn't mean that they don't exist, I was just pointing out, IF they (aliens/extraterrestrials) don't really exist, is that such a bad thing, life here on earth still goes on, right?

Old 10-24-2019, 10:00 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:

I wonder why there are so many classified documents relating to this subject then, most of the docs they have declassified are so heavily redacted, its pointless to release them,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal