Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2020, 07:20 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,256,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunluvver2 View Post
what are you going to do if the DEAD Bigfoot has Human DNA? Wouldn't that make you an accessory to murder? If Bigfoot actually does exist has any member of that species ever harmed one of us so called Humans? how about just co-existing for a few more centuries?
Suppose:: A guy shows up with a BF body and it has a human-looking face and covered with hair also. Any logical cop will look at it and think this just might be a man with that condition where they are covered with hair and I might just be looking at a homicide. The guy is then arrested. Just until we get this sorted out.

I wonder that were a person to submit some DNA and the test came back human.; would the test be considered contaminated?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2020, 07:26 AM

2,286 posts, read 1,589,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Ive actually read quite a few Dogman encounters that happened to Law enforcement officers, while on duty.

Ive heard the theories of Bigfoot being able to step in and out of dimensions, and to be honest, I do not believe it, its too fantastic and unrealistic. Im not sure how they are able to allude man like they do, but I would bet there is a good explanation for it.
I never believed that either which is why I said it is a real stretch.

Old 01-30-2020, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Although it isn't "proof", he has mentioned it before, but it was on a different thread. (1/25/2020), Page 21, Post 201.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/unex...-weeks-21.html
Thanks. you are good. Teach me please how you found that in 15 minutes after I posted.

Old 01-30-2020, 07:47 AM

2,286 posts, read 1,589,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Inter-dimensional Bigfoot is far more plausible than several hundred giant primates running around the wilds of North America without leaving behind a single verifiable trace of their existence. In order of likelihood ...

1. Bigfoot does not exist.

2. Bigfoot is supernatural.

3. Wookiees are real, and only George Lucas knows it. Chewbacca is his way of leaking the conspiracy to the public.

4. - 721. Lots of other explanations.

722. Several hundred carnivorous primates are roaming the wilds of North America, continually evading cameras, cars, hunters, satellites, etc., all while somehow managing to leave behind not a single trace of their existence. Not a body. Not a bone. Not a hunk of hair. Not a pile of droppings. Nada. Nothing.
I like reason 722. Then you have counter-arguments from natives (not only the U.S.) and their folklore.
https://www.outsideonline.com/209716...foot-sightings
https://www.bfro.net/GDB/

reason 3 is simply being sarcastic. so why engage in this thread then?

Would some of your other reasons go like this:
5. I guess you know mankind has discovered everything there is in the universe. 1 billion planets, oh wait, now it's a trillion.
6. Our physics on earth is the law everywhere because, of course, we know all there is to know.
7. All the oceans we know we have found. oh wait, within the earth's crust? . (https://www.newscientist.com/article...s-earths-core/)

8. All mammals and sea-life are known on this planet because we are mankind we have discovered all species.

“Being different will always threaten the institution of understanding of a closed mind. However, evolution is built on difference, changing and the concept of thinking outside the box. Live to be your own unique brand, without apology.â€
― Shannon L. Alder

“A closed mind is a dying mind.â€
- Edna Ferber

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, in the expert's mind there are few."
- Shunryu Suzuki

Old 01-30-2020, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrj View Post
I like reason 722. Then you have counter-arguments from natives (not only the U.S.) and their folklore.
https://www.outsideonline.com/209716...foot-sightings
https://www.bfro.net/GDB/

reason 3 is simply being sarcastic. so why engage in this thread then?

Would some of your other reasons go like this:
5. I guess you know mankind has discovered everything there is in the universe. 1 billion planets, oh wait, now it's a trillion.
6. Our physics on earth is the law everywhere because, of course, we know all there is to know.
7. All the oceans we know we have found. oh wait, within the earth's crust? . (https://www.newscientist.com/article...s-earths-core/)

8. All mammals and sea-life are known on this planet because we are mankind we have discovered all species.

“Being different will always threaten the institution of understanding of a closed mind. However, evolution is built on difference, changing and the concept of thinking outside the box. Live to be your own unique brand, without apology.â€
― Shannon L. Alder

“A closed mind is a dying mind.â€
- Edna Ferber

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, in the expert's mind there are few."
- Shunryu Suzuki

You said.
reason 3 is simply being sarcastic. so why engage in this thread then

I agree. Sure makes me wonder about what some would do were we all just quit posting threads about BF etc. What kind of life do they actually live in?

TM told me that for some reason some people will die on a hill to argue one way or the other as to the existence of BF.

Old 01-30-2020, 08:13 AM

2,453 posts, read 1,695,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Thanks. you are good. Teach me please how you found that in 15 minutes after I posted.
There is a search function on the forum. You can also click on another users name and see everyone of their previous posts.

Old 01-30-2020, 08:15 AM

5,462 posts, read 9,645,288 times
Quote:
Easy. I read your post. The key was memory. I remembered seeing it recently (within the last few days) in this thread or a similar thread, and checked only Fisheye's posts that included 650 acres to see which thread it was in. I scanned through the pages starting from the end and working back until I found it. I knew that the post was in a recent thread. Since there are only 2 recent threads dealing with BF, it wasn't that hard to find.

Old 01-30-2020, 08:17 AM

2,453 posts, read 1,695,412 times
Quote:
You said.
reason 3 is simply being sarcastic. so why engage in this thread then

I agree. Sure makes me wonder about what some would do were we all just quit posting threads about BF etc. What kind of life do they actually live in?

TM told me that for some reason some people will die on a hill to argue one way or the other as to the existence of BF.
Because of forum rules there are a lot of very legitimate questions that should be asked but are not. Problem is people are now very sensitive and would get highly offended by a serious question.

Old 01-30-2020, 08:18 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,180,746 times
Quote:
I have nothing to do with the BFRO. Don't try to put words in my mouth. Prove to us you own 650 acres. Never mentioned before until know. I am not sure that I believe you. Yes there are quite a few in Pa. There are plenty of researchers in Pa. Why don't you invite some to this area around you and see what they say.? Maybe they will show you some sign and you will be right there to tell your opinion.
I have never said I can see one anytime. You lie!
It is a camp and I pay my yearly dues. If this works here is a picture of our clubhouse and lake just to the southwest: https://www.google.com/maps/@41.2351.../data=!3m1!1e3. The one resort to our left on the main road owns 6,000 acres. There is State land that touches the one side of our land. All the way to our right is one of the largest private camps in the US with about 50,000 acres of forest.

We even had a 'surviavlist' that shot and killed one of our State Policemen (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Frein) and hid for 45 days in the area of our camp. It was one of the largest manhunts and they used dogs and drones; but they finally got him. But that whole area is nothing but woods and swamps and a lot of dense vegetation. It would be a great area for BF if it did exist.

However; all I am claiming is that I never have seen a BF. You are the one claiming that you see them every time you go on one of your trips. So why are you questioning me instead of getting us proof so we can end this session of the discussion and move on? This is just stalling to avoid producing whatever evidence you have; if you have any? So far all of your evidence has boiled down to pictures any child could have taken of their weedy/forested back yard with a blur they thought was a monster. The OP of this thread is offering you $10,000 just for some good DNA. With them running all over your area just scrape some up and take it to the local college. Maybe you could even send it to the ancestry companies and here is one for $49: https://www.myheritage.com/dna?utm_s...SAAEgJ_BfD_BwE. That isn't a bad investment to get $10,000 in return; providing that is does come back "unknown DNA".

Old 01-30-2020, 08:20 AM

5,462 posts, read 9,645,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
There is a search function on the forum. You can also click on another users name and see everyone of their previous posts.
Hmm, I didn't think about using the search function or clicking on the the user's name to see previous posts. I'll have to remember that. Thanks. The way I did it turned out fairly quick though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal