Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2020, 01:57 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I have 3.5 acres in the city and I can urinate and do just about anywhere I want to.
Years ago I have frozen my butt many times when I need to sit on the edge of my steel tractor wheel in the winter discing etc.

REMEMBER THE REAL TOPIC.

I am told by BF hunting guys that say it works.
We did remember the real topic! Who brought up the urine and tampons? Perhaps you can remember the question I asked about which BF were real in the video you posted and which ones were a hoax? Just say they are all real, none of them are real, or which ones are real and which ones are fakes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2020, 03:11 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Different thread there detective

Old 02-22-2020, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Different thread there detective
You're right and I am wrong; it is the wrong thread. You throw so many out here it is easy to get confused. This thread you started off with:

"Years ago a guy told me about him and some other guys finding a gum tree in Ga that was about 2 ft thick.
This tree had as they thought BF clawmarks on it and upp higher than any bear could ever reach. As a test; they each one took a leak on it. Tahe next day they returned and the tree was torn down and into pieces."

Unless that tree was totally dead and rotten no creature tore that apart in one day. It is just not possible unless it was a standing rotten tree. Teeth and claws just cannot destroy that much wood in one day. It is a myth unless you are talking about a crew of lumberjacks swinging axes.

Old 02-23-2020, 07:47 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
The typical answer for those sitting behind a computer.

Old 02-23-2020, 10:54 AM

Quote:
The typical answer for those sitting behind a computer.
I sold firewood in my earlier years and I still cut down many trees even now. I am more than familiar with what can be done to a tree and what cannot. Here is a link with some trees that were placed in a zoo with three Bengal Tigers: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...A0FF&FORM=VIRE. They have some of the sharpest teeth and claws that you will find on any animal and the trees did not get torn to shreds overnight.

The story about urinating on a tree and it is torn to shreds overnight just has no merit.

Old 02-23-2020, 12:06 PM

22,921 posts, read 28,273,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
The story about urinating on a tree and it is torn to shreds overnight just has no merit.
Maybe Bigfeet are as grossed out by the smell of urine-soaked objects as the rest of us, so they use the aliens' gravitron guns to obliterate the source of the odor?

Old 02-23-2020, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Maybe Bigfeet are as grossed out by the smell of urine-soaked objects as the rest of us, so they use the aliens' gravitron guns to obliterate the source of the odor?
It is possible; but maybe as unlikely as BF? Many motorist, in vehicles many times heavier than any BF, have tried to shred our trees and died. Nature does a pretty good job at making a tree that will stand up to heavy vehicles hitting them at very fast speeds.

Old 02-23-2020, 01:25 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
It is possible; but maybe as unlikely as BF? Many motorist, in vehicles many times heavier than any BF, have tried to shred our trees and died. Nature does a pretty good job at making a tree that will stand up to heavy vehicles hitting them at very fast speeds.
whats strange about that, a car or truck traveling at a fast speed, slams into a good size tree and it wont even budge it, but when they clear tracts of land, bulldozers can literally push big trees over (slowly)...

I have read once before that a car traveling at 60mph, that hits a solid object without slowing down, the pressure the car put on the object is crazy high, something like 70K lbs per square inch...but a bulldozer, (weighing around 40K lbs) can push them over slowly..??

Old 02-23-2020, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
whats strange about that, a car or truck traveling at a fast speed, slams into a good size tree and it wont even budge it, but when they clear tracts of land, bulldozers can literally push big trees over (slowly)...

I have read once before that a car traveling at 60mph, that hits a solid object without slowing down, the pressure the car put on the object is crazy high, something like 70K lbs per square inch...but a bulldozer, (weighing around 40K lbs) can push them over slowly..??
It depends on the size of the dozer. Large dozers can push over large trees; but they weigh a lot more. I ran a CAT D3B for a while and it could push over smaller trees. The larger ones I would have to cut the roots first with the tilt blade on the machine. Once I had the roots cut; then I could push the stump over and out of the ground. Very large trees were still a big challenge and did not come out easy. Caterpillar's D9s and D10s weigh over 190,000 pounds and do not have the same problems as the 24,000 pound D3.

Old 02-23-2020, 03:03 PM

4,530 posts, read 8,866,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I know I am going to regret asking this, but:

How does one procure a gallon of urine?

And if Sasquatch is a human mutated by aliens, why is he attracted to urine?
A gallon of urine Mark S? Heck that isn't even two six packs of beer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal