Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2021, 08:33 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I think we are coming to the point when UFOs and (possibly) aliens are pretty much acknowledged as being here in one form or another.

Even if these are our military craft, we have super craft and massive amounts of free energy available to us. These things may or may not have been 'gifted' to us by aliens, but either way, there are enough people seeing these unusual things, that they are real. The percentage is (probably) over 50% of people assume amazing unknown (to the public) craft exist, and by extension (probably) aliens are involved. If they are NOT involved, then where did we get this technology?

We have only relatively recently discovered manned flight, and now we are flying to the stars.
The strange part about this is...if these things are man made...why do all the pictures and video turn out the way they do?

I dont know if its realistic to believe aviation designers have found a material/metal, that doesnt show up well on film or photos?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2021, 07:47 PM

239 posts, read 134,166 times
This chap allegedly got burnt by a UFO, and some of the Dyatlov groups bodies had burn marks but I don't know if they were in a grid pattern-

Old 03-14-2021, 10:29 PM

6,950 posts, read 6,877,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
The strange part about this is...if these things are man made...why do all the pictures and video turn out the way they do?

I dont know if its realistic to believe aviation designers have found a material/metal, that doesnt show up well on film or photos?
Not the materials, but the method of energy generation. As Bob Lazar said, when you have an antigrav engine, it manipulates both space and time to produce a field around the craft which is not quite in either reality. We are not quite at the point where this technology is disclosed as real yet, so by necessity, it has to be pure speculation at the moment. In this way the craft can pass through solid materials, air, water, earth so it does not matter what is around it, it produces a field which we see as blurry and indistinct.

In case anyone is wondering, I feel that Bigfoot does not use antigrav engines to get about, but has cloaking hair !!

The early human-produced UFOs were powered by nuclear engines so this would account for the radiation burns/loss of hair, etc in the Cash-Landrum 1980 case along with the four twin bladed helicopters following along behind.

Old 03-26-2021, 03:15 AM

Another theory I've heard is that a bear tried to slash its way into the Dyatlov's tent and panicked them, but animal experts say Ural bears hibernate for the winter.
But perhaps one woke up early?

Old 03-26-2021, 05:18 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waymarker View Post
Another theory I've heard is that a bear tried to slash its way into the Dyatlov's tent and panicked them, but animal experts say Ural bears hibernate for the winter.
But perhaps one woke up early?
Bears don't hibernate: https://www.nationalforests.org/blog...ally-hibernate! They enter into a state called a torpor and I quote from that link: "The main difference between hibernation and torpor is during torpor, the animal is able to wake up quickly to avoid danger, or if the opportunity exists exit the den to feed."

So if an animal or avalanche or earthquake disturbs the bears sleep; then they will quickly wake up. To the best of my knowledge and searches; Ural bears are no different. I do not know where you found your "animal expert"?

Old 03-26-2021, 08:07 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Bears don't hibernate: https://www.nationalforests.org/blog...ally-hibernate! They enter into a state called a torpor and I quote from that link: "The main difference between hibernation and torpor is during torpor, the animal is able to wake up quickly to avoid danger, or if the opportunity exists exit the den to feed."

So if an animal or avalanche or earthquake disturbs the bears sleep; then they will quickly wake up. To the best of my knowledge and searches; Ural bears are no different. I do not know where you found your "animal expert"?
Bears!!! I was waiting for you to use bears as a possible explanation! Whether its Bigfoot, Dogman, or Dyatlov...those wacky bears are certainly responsible for many of these cases. LOL

Seriously though, bears cannot explain all the facts in this case...and if it was a bear, woken from its hibernation, you can bet it would be HUNGRY and likely would have tore into some of the bodies, (not just taking small parts here and there...dont you think?

Old 03-26-2021, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Bears!!! I was waiting for you to use bears as a possible explanation! Whether its Bigfoot, Dogman, or Dyatlov...those wacky bears are certainly responsible for many of these cases. LOL

Seriously though, bears cannot explain all the facts in this case...and if it was a bear, woken from its hibernation, you can bet it would be HUNGRY and likely would have tore into some of the bodies, (not just taking small parts here and there...dont you think?
I was just correcting the term 'hibernation' for bears. I went no further.

Old 03-27-2021, 01:02 AM

6,950 posts, read 6,877,619 times
I wonder if there is an alien underground base near where this event happened and these orbs and things are normal daily traffic.

There are areas where strange things happen, areas such as the Skinwalker Ranch and other areas across the world. Maybe this area is one of those where the dimensions are nearer each other? In Skinwalker Ranch and that general area, many strange things have been seen - dont forget the report by the Shermans of the huge wolf which bullets would not make any impression and there are orbs and spacecraft in the sky there too.

Old 03-27-2021, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I wonder if there is an alien underground base near where this event happened and these orbs and things are normal daily traffic..

Good point, this thing was filmed crossing an electric railway line and seemed to be sucking up power from the lines to recharge itself-

VIDEO- https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aRIwf_1578683903

Old 03-27-2021, 05:07 AM

Ball lightning: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DVRIBIP
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal