Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2022, 04:06 PM

6,956 posts, read 6,880,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
This is gibberish.

Why are UFOs ghosts and who gave you the special knowledge.

Since science does not recognize the existence of ghosts, aren't you just replacing one unexplainable thing for another?
Who is this "science" person or organisation? Science doesn't study ghosts, they cannot really say what they 'recognise" because if they did study them, then they probably would acknowledge there is something to the phenomena. I have this feeling that the scientists dont want to get involved with studying something as nebulous as ghosts.

Science is supposed to provide us with answers and provide us with proof so I guess the scientists cherry-pick the topics they think they can find a conclusion for their report or have a result from and leave the other stuff well alone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2022, 04:24 PM

61,736 posts, read 87,172,581 times
Twelve years of extensive study and personal obsession - what a waste of time...

Old 01-23-2022, 04:27 PM

61,736 posts, read 87,172,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
why would deceased people need to build huge space ships, and pop up to play cat and mouse games with the living world? Doesnt make sense.
If GHOSTS are spirits, then why would they need to build spaceships?
OP's theory is too bizarre even for this forum, but he does have vivid imagination.

Old 01-23-2022, 04:42 PM

700 posts, read 447,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
To get FF miles?

Old 01-23-2022, 08:28 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,122,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Who is this "science" person or organisation? Science doesn't study ghosts, they cannot really say what they 'recognise" because if they did study them, then they probably would acknowledge there is something to the phenomena. I have this feeling that the scientists dont want to get involved with studying something as nebulous as ghosts.

Science is supposed to provide us with answers and provide us with proof so I guess the scientists cherry-pick the topics they think they can find a conclusion for their report or have a result from and leave the other stuff well alone.
Actually they do. A noted particle physicist who observed sub-atomic particles on a lower level than ever before noted that ghosts cannot exist, because there isn't anything for them to be made of.

Old 01-23-2022, 09:18 PM

6,956 posts, read 6,880,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Actually they do. A noted particle physicist who observed sub-atomic particles on a lower level than ever before noted that ghosts cannot exist, because there isn't anything for them to be made of.
Interesting, and what does he think they SHOULD be made of then?

I understood sub-atomic particles were merely energy and not matter at all or maybe the scientists call energy which is vibrating at our reality's frequency, "matter" because it appears solid to us.

Maybe he was just mis-quoted in the media because I cannot imagine a noted particle physicist would make such a comment about something he probably has never studied.

Old 01-24-2022, 04:40 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,226,396 times
Love the first comment on the video posted;

“I see an unidentified object, quick, get me the worst camera we have.”

Old 01-24-2022, 08:32 AM

2,453 posts, read 1,686,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1insider View Post
Love the first comment on the video posted;

“I see an unidentified object, quick, get me the worst camera we have.”
That is hilarious.

Old 01-24-2022, 08:35 AM

2,453 posts, read 1,686,113 times
Quote:
OP's theory is too bizarre even for this forum, but he does have vivid imagination.
This section of the forum maybe but there are a few sections that theory would be the one of the more realistic things posted.

Old 01-24-2022, 10:51 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,608,522 times
Quote:
I am very intrigued about this statement. Does OP have any links to RELIABLE sources supporting it?
Go to MUFON 'UFO tracker' and search the southern CA coast area...these things have been seen entering/exiting the ocean in this area for decades.

The ocean depths is also my opinion on at least one place these things reside. Id say there are probably 'facilities' around the globe housing them, (some larger, some smaller).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal