Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2010, 02:13 PM

896 posts, read 1,865,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
My research is the same research anyone can do. Go to the internet and a library and read. It is that simple. The truth is out there for all that is interested. I took your question (who have you interviewed) as an insult because it was. I mean really, who did you interview to find out that dinosaurs were real huh? Did you actually go out and dig up those bones youself. I doubt it! Did you actaully do the DNA testing and carbon dating on those bones. I doubt it! All I am saying is don't insult the man that is giving you info that he has learned. That's all. Take it for what it is.
Dinosaurs? Carbon dating?? Digging up bones???

Hum.....

Lets get back to the thread folks.

Old 08-31-2010, 02:18 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,547,620 times
Quote:

I get it. Aliens have never visited Earth. There isn't any evidence of such visitations. All of the credible witnesses are just a bunch of crackpot liars. Only people from trailer parks believe Aliens are real. This video of an ex-US governor is a bunch of bull and it never really happened. I am a hoaxer that put together that CNN video all by myself just to fool the masses. Bwahahahahahaha!!!
Look at the millions of people that see the virgin mary, god, satan, leprechauns, Nessy, big foot, pink elephants every year.

You continually try to put words in the mouth of those you disagree with; I never said the "never" visited, I said, they are NOT making weekly visits to their most common haunts, including the SW US where I think it is safe to assume our government is flying their next secret weapon systems, just like they did with the F117.

I am not calling your a hoaxer, but you have been hoaxed.

Clue: Unidentified is not alien or extra-terrestrial, it is simply unidentified.

Old 08-31-2010, 02:28 PM

7,077 posts, read 12,356,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
You continually try to put words in the mouth of those you disagree with; I never said the "never" visited, I said, they are NOT making weekly visits to their most common haunts, including the SW US where I think it is safe to assume our government is flying their next secret weapon systems, just like they did with the F117.

I am not calling your a hoaxer, but you have been hoaxed.

Clue: Unidentified is not alien or extra-terrestrial, it is simply unidentified.
The truth is that their "most common haunts" isn't the trailer parks and the SW US. This is a Worldwide phenonmenon. Do you wish to see some videos from overseas on this?

YouTube - UFO sighting on Chinese news - July, 2009

YouTube - 2010 Australia News - Galactic Federation of light Scout ship Witnessed

^^^ Real or not? I honestly don't know. What I do know is that the World is dealing with this topic (not just trailer park dwelling Americans). PLEASE, do some research man. You seem very educated. All I am asking is that you do some research. UFO sightings are all over the planet (it has always been this way).

Last edited by urbancharlotte; 08-31-2010 at 03:02 PM..

Old 08-31-2010, 03:47 PM

884 posts, read 716,937 times
urbancharlotte: I see that several posters here are attempting to put down even twist your "reseach" and debunk you. Please continue on this thread as it is very interesting..

Quote:
According to my research, finding God is actually one of their highest priorities. So in that sense, the search for God would not die.
I find this most interesting as you have stated that other life forms have had billions of year to develop long before us humans. So given that and your above quote I come to the conclusion that even after billions of years of looking they haven't found "GOD".. Wow !!

Old 08-31-2010, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvmycountry View Post
I find this most interesting as you have stated that other life forms have had billions of year to develop long before us humans. So given that and your above quote I come to the conclusion that even after billions of years of looking they haven't found "GOD".. Wow !!
That is what my research has turned up so far. Different sources state that aliens study nature to get a better understanding of how "God" works. The concepts of "God" and "reality" are their biggest mysteries. Death, space travel, and time travel are not mysteries to them any more (those are still mysteries to us though).

The aliens' search for "God" should be a lesson to us. It should tell us that no matter how much science answers, there will probably always be the question of "how" and "why".

Old 08-31-2010, 04:21 PM

23,175 posts, read 26,221,439 times
Quote:
Well, it is time to let this thread die (as I stated about 5 pages back). At this point, I am only seeing responses from people that are stuck on the popular ideology of "we are alone and haven't been visited yet". At this point, it is like arguing with a theist that just can't entertain the idea that their faith is wrong. And trust me, the "there's no evidence of Aliens" argument is a faith (a misguided one too).
Actually, your posts interested me enough to go looking for more information and I appreciate that you have provided some short cuts
However, some of my conclusions do not, at all, agree with yours.

You gotta ( or should) agree that a lot of the conclusions you promote are really speculation ..if not yours, then a combination of yours and others.
Yes? No?

Old 08-31-2010, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Actually, your posts interested me enough to go looking for more information and I appreciate that you have provided some short cuts
However, some of my conclusions do not, at all, agree with yours.

You gotta ( or should) agree that a lot of the conclusions you promote are really speculation ..if not yours, then a combination of yours and others.
Yes? No?
I'd say they are my own speculations based on lots of research of this topic. FWIW, I've found more BS on this topic than real believable info. Studying this topic is almost like detective work LOL. You almost have to be "part-skeptic" in order to keep from being fooled. The things that I have posted on this topic are things that I myself have not been able to debunk. This is why I like to stick with things that have made the news (notice how many of my videos are news reports). Once I have seen a particular UFO researcher on the news passing a lie dedector test, then I am more open to hear what he has to say.

For me though, the recent news about the Vatican saying its OK to believe in Aliens really changed the whole ball game. Also, the testimonies of ex-NASA astronauts (and the ex-governor of AZ) really made this whole topic more believable for me. That is when I decided to find any and eveything I could find on this topic. Many things that I have found seems like junk, but some of it really gets you thinking.

As for the people living on Mars, the pictures of the faces (yes, there are two faces on Mars) really got me thinking. If our government won't admit that aliens are visiting Earth, why would they admit that life lives on Mars? The truth is, they would not.

I am one of those people that don't trust folks once they have lied to me. And our government has lied to us about UFOs. That much is a FACT. So when we are told (by our government) that life is not on Mars (when UFO researchers are saying the opposite) who am I going to believe? So far, the "UFO nuts" are the ones that are at least trying to be honest. This much is evident when you research this topic. Now, I will admit that our government pays people to give out "false hits" on this topic to throw people like me off. This is where the skeptic in me must come in. I honestly want people to debunk some of the things I post (I want the hoaxers exposed for who they are).

Old 08-31-2010, 05:04 PM

One of the things I have always wondered is why don't aliens try to talk with the public if our governments are being jerks? Here is a report of just such an attempt back in 1977. The official explanation for this was that it was a college prank. You guys be the judge. Personally, I am undecided on this one.

YouTube - Claimed Real Voice of an Alien 1977

Here is the entire text of this message:
Quote:
This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. For many years you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet Earth. We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disaster which threatens your world, and the beings on our worlds around you. This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The New Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments. Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again. All your weapons of evil must be removed. The time for conflict is now past and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill. Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning New Age to you all. You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution. Hear now the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. Be aware also that there are many false prophets and guides operating in your world. They will suck your energy from you - the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends and give you worthless dross in return. Your inner divine self will protect you from this. You must learn to be sensitive to the voice within that can tell you what is truth, and what is confusion, chaos and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you and you will lead yourselves onto the path of evolution. This is our message to our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years as you too have watched our lights in your skies. You know now that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your Earth than your scientists admit. We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light and will do all we can to help you. Have no fear, seek only to know yourselves, and live in harmony with the ways of your planet Earth. We of the Ashtar Galactic Command thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the plane of your existence. May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos.
Quote:
On Saturday November the 26th 1977, at 5.10pm, viewers watching the news on Southern TV in England got a bit of a surprise; the soundtrack suddenly cut out and was replaced by a slow, masculine voice claiming to be someone called “Vrilion”, an alien who represented the "Ashtar Galactic Command". The voice spoke perfect English, but sounded not quite human, or was perhaps electronically distorted. In the background a slow, bass, rhythmic, pulsing tone could be heard. Vrillion announced that he had come to warn humans of the impending catastrophe their civilization was causing and how to avoid it. 5 of Southern’s transmitters were effected over the whole of Berkshire, Hampshire and viewers as far away as Surrey parts of south London picked it up
HPANWO: The Vrillon Broadcast

My first impression of this was FAKE!!!! However, this message has been used as the background noise on some news reports dealing with this topic. I was SHOCKED when I found out that this noise was supposedly a real alien message interrupting an actual news broadcast!!!

Last edited by urbancharlotte; 08-31-2010 at 05:15 PM..

Old 08-31-2010, 05:47 PM

884 posts, read 716,937 times
Hmmmm, if you listen to Vrillon's voice you can hear the english accent.. This is one I'm having a hard time to digest!!

Old 08-31-2010, 08:48 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,547,620 times
Quote:
Posted
Quote:
This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. For many years you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet Earth. We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disaster which threatens your world, and the beings on our worlds around you. This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The New Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments. Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again. All your weapons of evil must be removed. <snipped for brevity>
Yea, I watched up to the red text above, laughed out loud and clicked stop. Really?

YouTube - Age of Aquarius
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal