Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2021, 11:37 AM

5,281 posts, read 3,073,668 times

Advertisements

I know quite a few people that have had the covid virus including me.
Due to my work it is a pretty large number.
I am not aware of any severe effects from the virus.
I am however aware of serious side effects from the vaccine.
Several of my associates and even I had a rough time with it.

I know that if you are already unhealthy you can have severe symptoms including death.
That doesn’t include the people that would have died from other things that were conveniently labeled “Covid-19 death”.

After near 2 years of this mess I do not see a scientific study.
I can’t believe I had to type that but it is true.
You can’t be leaving out important information on a scientific study because it doesn’t meet your agenda.

So here we are 2 years in and we can’t even achieve an honest scientific study .
We should be ashamed of ourselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2021, 01:36 PM

8,736 posts, read 8,666,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechAndy View Post
I know quite a few people that have had the covid virus including me.
Due to my work it is a pretty large number.

I know that if you are already unhealthy you can have severe symptoms including death.
That doesn’t include the people that would have died from other things that were conveniently labeled “Covid-19 death”.

You can’t be leaving out important information on a scientific study because it doesn’t meet your agenda.

So here we are 2 years in and we can’t even achieve an honest scientific study .
We should be ashamed of ourselves.
Unless it's by design... I was listening to the Dori Monson show just now. Something regarding 2024 and vaccines and Inslee got my attention so I did a google search:

[url]https://mynorthwest.com/3189888/dori-inslee-covid-vaccine-2024/[/url]

Old 11-01-2021, 04:06 PM

With the fools I see blindly following the leader and parroting snippets of biased info I can see how he would think that this might work.

Old 11-01-2021, 07:01 PM

1,369 posts, read 713,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechAndy View Post

I presume I will be ignored but may I ask what you mean by no severe effects from the virus?

Also, can you point me to any scientific studies you have read? Or even news articles about those studies, and the deficiencies?

What information are they leaving out?

Here’s a short news article:
https://www.news-medical.net/amp/new...in-Israel.aspx

Here’s the study it refers to (at the end of the article)

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...91v1.full-text

This is what I read, and it informs my questions and doubts about the vaccines. Do you think this is flawed work, and how?

Last edited by Arcos; 11-01-2021 at 07:21 PM..

Old 11-01-2021, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post
Unless it's by design... I was listening to the Dori Monson show just now. Something regarding 2024 and vaccines and Inslee got my attention so I did a google search:

https://mynorthwest.com/3189888/dori...-vaccine-2024/
I’m sure we will need boosters for years. I doubt we’ll need vaccine mandates and certificates past when they are medically necessary. As you know, they’re very unpopular and easy prey for any politician running for election.

Most places in Europe that had far stricter mandates relaxed them as Covid numbers went down or as the population reached 90%.

Hopefully, Covid doesn’t mutate too much and cause another spike in deaths. That may change the need for further vaccine mandates.

Old 11-01-2021, 07:48 PM

No I don’t mind answering your questions Arcos.

By no severe effects that I am talking about not knowing any people that have been hospitalized and hooked up to a ventilator.
I have not met or heard of a friend of a friend that was healthy that fell on deaths door just from this virus.
Not even old people like me.
The people that I do know that have had the virus had cold symptoms.
These symptoms varied from mild to a 3 week lingering of respiratory issues.

I don’t take back what I said about “no honest scientific studies” because all of the inconsistencies.
These inconsistencies are partially because they are learning more and more about this virus and I understand and accept that.
What makes me not believe in the science of it is all that is omitted and all that is bent to further an agenda.
Like why do certain unions get exemptions while others lose their income.
More than one leader based this on which union donated the most money.

I could make a long list of inconsistencies that are politically based but that’s not my gig.
I’m not here to throw political stones.

These inconsistencies and omissions are what makes people distrustful.
As far as my reading I have read and listened to a lot of views.
I am not one to believe all that I read but if I see several people making the same claims it starts raising my awareness and my pursuit of learning more.

Other than the forced mandates and a few “minor” issues we probably share some similar views.
Well maybe .

Old 11-01-2021, 09:45 PM

Unfortunately I know someone (my cousin, 40 years, smoker) that had pneumonia and needed oxygen. And relatives of a coworker who died.

Old 11-02-2021, 11:03 AM

Sorry to hear that Arcos.

I have lost a few people as well this last year and a half or so.
They all had other things going on.

Old 11-03-2021, 09:35 AM

1,875 posts, read 1,326,238 times
WA state doing vaxx passports this month?

Old 11-03-2021, 10:30 AM

We have to show our papers for dining and a few other activities like the gym I believe.
That’s been going on for a while though.

What I would like to see is this policy implemented for all social things like grocery shopping, getting gasoline and walking down the road.

No I am not joking.
I think putting it all out there will show these mandates for what they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington