Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2014, 04:14 PM

20,633 posts, read 23,877,481 times

Advertisements

No. Its red but my burns always go brown.

Old 07-18-2014, 05:58 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,409,250 times
Earphones have broken again.. only one side of them works.. this always happens after a few months! Time to invest in some more expensive ones..

Old 07-18-2014, 06:22 PM

Today I was angry. We were queing for a ride and it took 45 mins. There was a family in front of us and Idk where they where from but I think it was the west coast. But anyway they would talk and talk and talk which is fine but what they would do is speak English and then start speaking in Spanish and then turn back to English... The daughter was a spoilt brat and was really grinding me going on about all these places that she wanted to goto. Oh can we goto Washington, what about California? Ewgh. The mum was worse in that conversation I got to hear every single darn thing they are doing this year. Well apparently what is happening is that they are going to NYC, then Washington and then driving to Savannagh, in September they are going to California and then in October they are staying in a lodge in Wyoming which is you guessed it the most prestige lodge in America.

I don't normally mind but they were really grinding me. Why did they feel the need to do this?
A true rich person does NOT go on like this because they do not feel the need to gain attention..

It was a waste of time speaking Spanish as well because there was people there who were native speakers.
Pricks

Old 07-18-2014, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac15 View Post
Today I was angry. We were queing for a ride and it took 45 mins. There was a family in front of us and Idk where they where from but I think it was the west coast. But anyway they would talk and talk and talk which is fine but what they would do is speak English and then start speaking in Spanish and then turn back to English... The daughter was a spoilt brat and was really grinding me going on about all these places that she wanted to goto. Oh can we goto Washington, what about California? Ewgh. The mum was worse in that conversation I got to hear every single darn thing they are doing this year. Well apparently what is happening is that they are going to NYC, then Washington and then driving to Savannagh, in September they are going to California and then in October they are staying in a lodge in Wyoming which is you guessed it the most prestige lodge in America.

I don't normally mind but they were really grinding me. Why did they feel the need to do this?
A true rich person does NOT go on like this because they do not feel the need to gain attention..

Pricks
They were just having a conversation.. doesn't sound like bragging to me!

Old 07-18-2014, 06:25 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,676,363 times
Quote:

Pricks
I just saw a similar story on another forum, but it was about a Northern Irish Family.

Old 07-18-2014, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
I just saw a similar story on another forum, but it was about a Northern Irish Family.
Apparently their daddy was going to fly them on the private jet across Europe

Old 07-18-2014, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
They were just having a conversation.. doesn't sound like bragging to me!
Yeah but it wasn't like a normal conversation were they were talking about a holiday it was kind of like "look at me aren't I brilliant". They kept going on about all these places that they were visiting and how prestige they were. I wouldn't mind if it was someone who was rich from birth because at least then I would know that they don't care about bragging. I have rich contacts and they have appartments and homes everywhere, Canada, Switzerland etc yet they would never mention it - only if you ask. They are so humble.

Ewgh that sickens me

Old 07-18-2014, 06:29 PM

6,908 posts, read 7,668,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
Brilliant!

Old 07-18-2014, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Yeah but it wasn't like a normal conversation were they were talking about a holiday it was kind of like "look at me aren't I brilliant". They kept going on about all these places that they were visiting and how prestige they were. I wouldn't mind if it was someone who was rich from birth because at least then I would know that they don't care about bragging. I have rich contacts and they have appartments and homes everywhere, Canada, Switzerland etc yet they would never mention it - only if you ask. They are so humble.

Ewgh that sickens me
How do you know that they weren't rich from birth..

Old 07-18-2014, 06:31 PM

Well it washed right over my head you know.

Its only jealously and i'm well aware of it. Jog on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather