Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2015, 03:54 AM

5,586 posts, read 10,656,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by divisionbyzero0 View Post
Stop criticizing others religion. This is not the religion/politics/debate forum. This is the NETRAL WEATHER forum.
To be honest I agree with this, I don't think some of the posts in here are really all that necessary for a Weather forum. There are plenty of other parts of this site where that kind of talk would be more appropriate, would it not be better if we made the effort to keep this section a controversy-free zone?

Old 01-08-2015, 03:55 AM

11,655 posts, read 12,960,282 times
Quote:
"If A is B and A is wrong, we can't conclude that all B is wrong"

Well basic logics. No double-standards in basic logics
I'm sure you all learned that in school.
If A and B are following O, with B following it extremely, I would personally wipe out both B and O. Just in case A might be the next person to follow the ideology that O teaches. You must always try to get to the 'root' here.

And really...O, P, Q, R, S....I personally am not a fan of most of them. I believe the world would've been a better place without them. And that's my opinion. Before you get defensive on me I will tell you that a lot of people with your beliefs would want me dead anyway for a number of reasons (sexuality and being irreligious). Both the Quran and the Bible aren't so friendly to someone like me, but I know I would get more death threats from a Muslim.

I really couldn't sympathize with such religion. Again, there's a big difference between moderate people who don't go by such barbaric views and those that do. I will always respect a Muslim friend who'd respect me in turn (just like as I do with anyone), but I will never be saying how I respect their book or ideology. I will betray myself if I would.

Old 01-08-2015, 05:08 AM
B87

11,769 posts, read 10,599,580 times
Another shooting in Paris this morning!

Old 01-08-2015, 05:13 AM

4,658 posts, read 3,658,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben86 View Post
To be honest I agree with this, I don't think some of the posts in here are really all that necessary for a Weather forum. There are plenty of other parts of this site where that kind of talk would be more appropriate, would it not be better if we made the effort to keep this section a controversy-free zone?
Wish I can rep this. Spread.

Old 01-08-2015, 06:12 AM

6,517 posts, read 5,818,168 times
Quote:
Wish I can rep this. Spread.
Do you even lift?

Old 01-08-2015, 06:16 AM

4,658 posts, read 3,658,230 times
lifting what?

Old 01-08-2015, 06:45 AM

2,688 posts, read 6,564,065 times
Quote:
Stop criticizing others religion. This is not the religion/politics/debate forum. This is the NETRAL WEATHER forum. There're some Muslims in the weather forum.

I can list some :

divisionbyzero0
Woodrow LI
bronski (he said that he fast during Ramadan)

And raheel12 and istanbulmert is from Islam-majority country so they're most likely Muslims. And maybe some other users that doesn't fill the religion form in the "about me" section of his/her profile.
What about FREE SPEECH? Which is what got 13 of my fellow citizens killed. Funny how this becomes the "NEUTRAL WEATHER FORUM" when Islam is criticized, whereas this is usually the misc thread and no one bats an eye at ANYTHING being discussed, including sexuality, politics, and religions other than yours.

->IN THE NAME OF FREE SPECH: I personally think Islam is some particular premium brand of horse ****, worshipping an imaginary pedophile rapist because you can't enjoy your miserable existence without him. You should have some bacon cheeseburger, it might change your outlook on life

JE SUIS CHARLIE

Old 01-08-2015, 08:08 AM
B87

11,769 posts, read 10,599,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdh View Post
What about FREE SPEECH? Which is what got 13 of my fellow citizens killed. Funny how this becomes the "NEUTRAL WEATHER FORUM" when Islam is criticized, whereas this is usually the misc thread and no one bats an eye at ANYTHING being discussed, including sexuality, politics, and religions other than yours.

->IN THE NAME OF FREE SPECH: I personally think Islam is some particular premium brand of horse ****, worshipping an imaginary pedophile rapist because you can't enjoy your miserable existence without him. You should have some bacon cheeseburger, it might change your outlook on life

JE SUIS CHARLIE
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Old 01-08-2015, 08:39 AM
nei nei started this thread nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,496,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben86 View Post
Yes, the unhappy thread is supposed to be for non-controversial stuff, though it doesn't always get enforced. But this topic is about controversial as it could be. Try the World or Europe forums or the P&OC (whose name include controversy) you want to continue the discussion.

Old 01-08-2015, 10:49 AM

5,983 posts, read 4,278,462 times
Extreme stupidity

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l-warming.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather