Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2016, 04:32 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,408,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Regardless, I think it's stupid to justify police murdering black males simply because they're a bigger "risk". Would be interesting to see a % of justified shootings with black vs. white suspects, I suspect the % would be a lot higher with white suspects. But keeping a statistic like that would be rather difficult.
I agree with you wholly. You are misunderstanding me my point is the higher amount of violent crimes that blacks commit leads to police stereotyping and very bad situations. Not justifying police shootings just saying what causes them.

Old 07-08-2016, 04:33 PM

5,983 posts, read 4,278,462 times
Thank god Donald Trump is going to be our next president. Muslim12 will finally be sent back to Saudi Arabia.

Old 07-08-2016, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
He said sorry though. So it's okay.
It's definitely not okay, trust me I grew up in a household where sorry didn't cut it. I apologized to show I acknowledge my wrong.

Old 07-08-2016, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyFL View Post
Thank god Donald Trump is going to be our next president. Muslim12 will finally be sent back to Saudi Arabia.
I thought you wanted me to go to iraq??

Old 07-08-2016, 04:35 PM

13,486 posts, read 9,030,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
Where did I even hint I think that way lol? Seriously. Apparently catholics commit most crimes. Couldn't find anything for terrorism. Where did I generalize all black people??? I did generalize BLM movement but I retracted my statements and apologized.

Rational Responses: Which religious group commits the most crimes in the USA?
I'll give you a clue, it's in your username & rhymes with Duslim...

Old 07-08-2016, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
I'll give you a clue, it's in your username & rhymes with Duslim...
Link? Stats?cold hard facts?

Old 07-08-2016, 04:38 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,496,782 times
Quote:
What about knives, baseball bats, forks, metal cans that can be turned to shanks. If we are going to ban all weapons why just guns. What would happen if we disarm the population? Criminals will still find a way to get there hands on guns. Then what happens when you are robbed by an armed criminal and you are unarmed? What happens if God forbid the population is unarmed but the police are militarized and we have a tyrannical government? What about banning forks and spoons, they cause diabetes. People use them to eat foods that get them obese and give them diabetes.
Guns are more lethal than knives let alone forks or metal cans. More likely to survive being stabbed than shot. If I'm robbed by an armed criminal and I'm armed I'd better hope I'm a better shot than the robber, could hope to scare him off with a gun but he has the element of surprise.

As to the bolded, you shoot the police... like yesterday night.

Old 07-08-2016, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
Guns are more lethal than knives let alone forks or metal cans. More likely to survive being stabbed than shot. If I'm robbed by an armed criminal and I'm armed I'd better hope I'm a better shot than the robber, could hope to scare him off with a gun but he has the element of surprise.

As to the bolded, you shoot the police... like yesterday night.
Where do you get the guns to do that if they are banned? I agree guns are more lethal, but they protect also.

Old 07-08-2016, 04:41 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,435,900 times
Anyway, this thread has moved fast... I think someone said something about BLM supporters cheering the shooting. It is true.

Of course, we are talking not necessarily about a majority of BLM supporters, but at least a sizable enough portion to be quite noticeable.

Black Lives Matter supporters react to Dallas shooting with most disgusting tweets you’ve ever seen | BizPac Review

Old 07-08-2016, 04:41 PM

13,486 posts, read 9,030,344 times
Quote:
What about knives, baseball bats, forks, metal cans that can be turned to shanks. If we are going to ban all weapons why just guns. What would happen if we disarm the population? Criminals will still find a way to get there hands on guns. Then what happens when you are robbed by an armed criminal and you are unarmed? What happens if God forbid the population is unarmed but the police are militarized and we have a tyrannical government? What about banning forks and spoons, they cause diabetes. People use them to eat foods that get them obese and give them diabetes.
You could start with banning semi automatic weapons & other guns that no one needs to own. You could limit who is allowed to own a gun. You could do proper background checks. You could make it less easy to purchase a gun... etc...

The UK & Australia have only had a couple of mass shootings & those were enough to ban certain types of guns & tighten gun laws. I thought the US of A was meant to be the worlds power nation? Yet their guns crime is akin to that of a third world country run by a dictatorship & armed militia...

If you one day have kids be prepared that they may be killed in their own school & if you think their is no problem with the gun laws in the US then you may as well just shoot them yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather