Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2016, 01:13 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,958,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Everything she posts is LA vs some bull****. ****ing annoying.

Let me start 800 million thread of Miami's climate or Miami vs. whatever bull**** climate to see if people don't get mad.....
The most mundane climates always get the most attention. Look at London.

Old 01-06-2016, 01:17 AM

16,191 posts, read 11,372,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
The most mundane climates always get the most attention. Look at London.
True, I don't understand why. Seems like certain posters on here take it personal when someone thinks London has a crap climate. Like, who cares? If London has a 12.3 C annual mean temp vs. an 11.8 C what does it matter? Seems it's always brought by a certain poster no matter what thread it's in.

Old 01-06-2016, 01:46 AM
B87

11,769 posts, read 10,604,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
True, I don't understand why. Seems like certain posters on here take it personal when someone thinks London has a crap climate. Like, who cares? If London has a 12.3 C annual mean temp vs. an 11.8 C what does it matter? Seems it's always brought by a certain poster no matter what thread it's in.
I only post to correct people when they say stuff that is incorrect, and I'd expect everyone to do the same for their climate if someone posted something that was incorrect. Some people just ignore the actual stats and keep posting rubbish to start arguments, though most of those have been banned now.

London used to be a popular topic because people had loads of misconceptions about it. There haven't been any London threads (apart from the 2015 one I made) for ages.

Old 01-06-2016, 01:59 AM

881 posts, read 647,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
Yeah, true. I would rate this year a C+. October/December give it the +, lol. I think most Melbourne years are C for me.

and yeah those compare threads are ****. There should be just a general one, I think there was.
I'd give Melbourne a D+ for 2015. Apart from Oct and Dec, the rest of the year was an unforgivable crock of ****. As **** as last summer was though, there have been worse in the mid 90's therefore it escapes the F.

last year in Melbourne:

Cocktober
Povember
Dickcember
Jagoffuary
Failbruary
Farch
Crapril
Gay
June
Ju-lie
Poorgust
Septictemper
October
Povember
December

Last edited by Coldfront Factory; 01-06-2016 at 02:09 AM..

Old 01-06-2016, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post
I'd give Melbourne a D+ for 2015. Apart from Oct and Dec, the rest of the year was an unforgivable crock of ****. As **** as last summer was though, there have been worse in the mid 90's therefore it escapes the F.

last year in Melbourne:

Cocktober
Povember
Dickcember
Jagoffuary
Failbruary
Farch
Crapril
Gay
June
Ju-lie
Poorgust
Septictemper
October
Povember
December
lol February was good. April and August for me stood out as horrible months. April was too cold, and August was too cloudy and mild. Both had ****ty rainfall with lots of rain days. Rest of the year was average apart from October and September.

Old 01-06-2016, 03:24 AM

4,658 posts, read 3,659,982 times
90 percent. REALLY?
//www.city-data.com/forum/weath...l#post42443786

Old 01-06-2016, 03:38 AM

6,517 posts, read 5,820,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
I find Feminism so ****ing annoying. Seriously, ****ing annoying.

For fellow UK users on here, you may have watched 'the undateables' which is TV show about undateables (self explanatory) that range from people who are socially awkward, ugly, disabled etc

This guy in the article below has tourette's syndrome and aspergers yet because he is some hunk with huge muscles women from everywhere say he is not undateable at all

People Are Freaking Out About Tom From 'The Undateables' - helloU

Now I agree with this, if I saw a fit woman on that show I would think the same, yet these same women who are raving about this guy would be raging if it was beautiful curvy woman with tourettes and aspergers getting 'itemised' for her looks only

Adi from the Poosticks, where are you? Go and spread this drivel to your beloved relationSH*T forum, derpoid
Yeah I watched that. Good looking bloke, but his asperbergers and tourettes weren't that bad. He's clearly only on it as he is good looking, and goes against the stereotype of people with mental illness.
My little brother will be on it in a few years. He's also got asperbergers and tourettes, but not too bad really. Although last summer he cut some holes out of a black bin bag, put it over his head, then ran around the garden completely naked. That was a bit odd.
He also can't eat crisps with his fingers/hands. He has to use these little tong grabber things to pick them up. That's a bit weird.
He's only 15, and tbh I can't imagine him as an adult. He'll need my mum forever.

Old 01-06-2016, 03:47 AM
B87

11,769 posts, read 10,604,174 times
What I find totally ridiculous and overblown is the Chris Gayle saga. He asked an interviewer out for a drink live on air, and has been fined $10,000 and now there are even calls for him to be dropped. Contrast this to 2014 when Maria Sharapova does almost the exact same thing to a male journalist, and nothing happens at all.

Old 01-06-2016, 03:52 AM

6,517 posts, read 5,820,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by B87 View Post
What I find totally ridiculous and overblown is the Chris Gayle saga. He asked an interviewer out for a drink live on air, and has been fined $10,000 and now there are even calls for him to be dropped. Contrast this to 2014 when Maria Sharapova does almost the exact same thing to a male journalist, and nothing happens at all.
I know, I can't believe it's even in the news! I mean, why does anybody care? He's not said anything offensive ffs. If he said " hey big ****, how about we go back to my hotel room and play with my cricket balls", then I could probably understand the fuss.

Old 01-06-2016, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B87 View Post
How ****ed is that whole situation. Who even cares, he was just having a bit of fun. You know how he is.

I love how there are plenty taking the **** out of it though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather