Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2015, 01:46 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,413,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
Your weather isn't more changeable outside of summer?
Winter is probably the least changeable, Spring and the first half of Autumn get the highest positive anomalies usually.

This time of year is very predictable usually, once we get to early November, temperatures 10C-17C by day and 5C-14C by night. Only a handful of days will be outside this range. Boring and terrible weather

Old 10-28-2015, 02:12 PM

881 posts, read 647,062 times
Just about had enough of this **** hole gaybo pus ramming mongoloid penis mcghee dickhead herpoid mcderpoid useless internet

Last edited by Coldfront Factory; 10-28-2015 at 02:14 PM.. Reason: Owen told me to otherwise he would assassinate my beer

Old 10-28-2015, 02:16 PM

4,439 posts, read 5,522,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post
Just about had enough of this **** hole gaybo pus ramming mongoloid penis mcghee dickhead herpoid mcderpoid useless internet
Are you still in Hungary, or back home in Oz?

Old 10-28-2015, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStarDelight View Post
Are you still in Hungary, or back home in Oz?
Hungary. Just the wifi in the motel is next to ****ing hopeless and this USB modem I have is being a ****ing slow piece of **** for some gay ass reason which not even NASA can explain . Takes minutes to load a page, if it ****ing loads, and have to relaod 1000 times while watching that gaylord fatal blood pressure inducing circle rotate like the stupid ass cockhead cutesy ****** it is :sma ck:: mad:

In the name of my fat hairy ass hole

Last edited by Coldfront Factory; 10-28-2015 at 02:30 PM.. Reason: Because my pissed offness needs to be better comprehended

Old 10-28-2015, 02:51 PM

12,278 posts, read 9,459,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStarDelight View Post
Oh bummer - the new style doesn't look nearly as good as the old. What were they thinking?

Stuff like this is why I dislike change more often than not - they're always taking something that's good and messing it up.
Since Ive took over software design everything has become rather generic and tasteless IMO, both for mobile and desktop. And it's actually harder to use in some respects than several years ago.

Old 10-28-2015, 03:15 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,946,153 times
Quote:
Hungary. Just the wifi in the motel is next to ****ing hopeless and this USB modem I have is being a ****ing slow piece of **** for some gay ass reason which not even NASA can explain . Takes minutes to load a page, if it ****ing loads, and have to relaod 1000 times while watching that gaylord fatal blood pressure inducing circle rotate like the stupid ass cockhead cutesy ****** it is :sma ck:: mad:

Lol how long are you in Hungary for?

Old 10-28-2015, 03:19 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,413,465 times
Quote:

Lol

Chilling out tonight, drinking these cubanisto beers, got 12 of them on offer

Old 10-28-2015, 03:27 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,372,298 times
I'm trying to take a one month break from drinking sad I know.

Old 10-28-2015, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Lol how long are you in Hungary for?
UNtil Monday. Ironically, when this ****en USB stick works, it is much faster than the broadband I had in Australia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
Lol

Chilling out tonight, drinking these cubanisto beers, got 12 of them on offer
Sweet as. Went to buy beer tonight, ofcourse the shop had a cornucopia of teenage ****wits out front so had to wade my way in. This is a small shop which is very cramped, and there was a bitch browsing the chips for a good while so I was wedged against the door unable to get past. When she finally left, I was confronted with the fat ass of another bitch bent over reading the labels on the water bottles blocking my way to the beer. When I finally got through, I picked up 8 cans of beer and made my way to checkout. Ofcourse, there were 3 teenage sluts ****ing around, taking ages to process their individual purchases and then grabbing stuff off the stands next to the checkouts AFTER their items were scanned, ****ing around in the process and thus taking forever. The place is cramped, my beer is heavy, it's bloody hot inside (every house/shop/restaurant/indoors in Hungary is heated to **** - massive heater fetish here) and frustration creeping in, starting to rage sweat....

...well, I am getting merrily high right now

Old 10-28-2015, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
I'm trying to take a one month break from drinking sad I know.
My 1 month breaks from drinking could be measured in hours lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather