Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2017, 03:29 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,364,943 times

Advertisements

I just took a huge poop and it was glorious. Definitely deserves mention on this thread.

Old 04-23-2017, 03:34 PM

6,112 posts, read 3,923,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
I just took a huge poop and it was glorious. Definitely deserves mention on this thread.
I think we should start an entirely new thread just to discuss your poop.

Old 04-23-2017, 03:41 PM

13,485 posts, read 9,027,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Would you say that to, say, a Navajo? "No, your nation isn't the Navajo Nation; you're an American with Navajo ancestry and nothing more."
No obviously not because that is completely different lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
With respect to my Italian ancestry, I would say your description is accurate. I lack any real emotional connection to Italy, and the extent to which I can relate to the culture (cuisine, especially) is really just a consequence of the area I live in because everyone eats Italian-America food.

With Ukraine, it's just different. I already explained myself. Razza also put it well and succinctly:

"Ukraine, has long been oppressed and denied nationhood. It makes sense that people from that country are more likely to strongly assert their identity than someone from France, for example."
Just because Ukraine is an opressed country doesn't give you more right to call yourself Ukrainian than anyone of us to call ourselves what ever nationality our ancestors were Nor does it or should it make you feel anymore linked to your ancestors country, you do this purely by choice.

Constantly repeating that you are Ukrainian doesn't make you Ukrainian. You have Ukrainian ancestry, exactly the same amount as I have French, yet I don't claim to be French, call it my "nation" or get my knickers in a twist about anyone who dares to say a bad word about France.

No one agrees with you & no one ever will agree with you, so perhaps you keep going on about it as the one you are actually trying to convince is yourself...

Old 04-23-2017, 03:50 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,364,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
I think we should start an entirely new thread just to discuss your poop.
Indeed. My poop would be a hot topic of discussion (as it should be).

Old 04-23-2017, 03:57 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,433,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
No obviously not because that is completely different lol
"Obviously" a difference? What's the ****ing difference?

Quote:
Just because Ukraine is an opressed country doesn't give you more right to call yourself Ukrainian than anyone of us to call ourselves what ever nationality our ancestors were
I have every right to call myself Ukrainian. Whether you think I have the right is irrelevant.

Quote:
Nor does it or should it make you feel anymore linked to your ancestors country, you do this purely by choice.
No, I don't. I couldn't possibly make myself stop caring about Ukraine.

Quote:
No one agrees with you & no one ever will agree with you, so perhaps you keep going on about it as the one you are actually trying to convince is yourself...
No, I don't. I assert what my identity is, but some people--most notably you--like you argue with me about this. So I argue back.

Old 04-23-2017, 04:23 PM

15,318 posts, read 17,221,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemycomputer90 View Post
I would love to see Fred Couples win another Masters. My second choice would be Garcia, but I can't say I would mind if Jordan Spieth won again.
Couples is in 4th place at the Legends of Golf Tournament. I would have watched this instead of the Texas Open (which replays at night anyway) if I knew he was playing today.

Nothing compares to watching the Masters though.

Old 04-23-2017, 04:24 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,433,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemycomputer90 View Post
Couples is in 4th place at the Legends of Golf Tournament. I would have watched this instead of the Texas Open (which replays at night anyway) if I knew he was playing today.

Nothing compares to watching the Masters though.
Nice to hear that.

Old 04-23-2017, 11:53 PM

7,033 posts, read 4,954,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Indeed. My poop would be a hot topic of discussion (as it should be).
We have had many discussions of poop on here before, so why not.

On a scale of 1-7, how hard/liquidy was it?

Old 04-24-2017, 12:21 AM

9,264 posts, read 7,409,250 times
I did a liquidy poo last night after having a BBQ on Saturday and having to hold it in most of yesterday. Skids everywhere

Old 04-24-2017, 01:15 AM

1,363 posts, read 791,495 times
I diarrhea'd 3 times today after drinking and eating spaghetti bolognese with store-bought sauce and adding cayenne pepper to it. Did not go down well at all. I should stick to what I know best, BBQ.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather