Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2017, 11:00 AM

2,460 posts, read 1,356,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
You remind me a lot of my Afghan friend, who is in Melbourne. You guys are so similar that it's bizarre.
Are they depressed like me?

Old 08-19-2017, 11:06 AM

2,132 posts, read 1,370,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YITYNR View Post
Well, for some stupid reason there's no unhappy thread anymore, so now everything gets crammed in here.
it's now a bi-polar thread

Old 08-19-2017, 11:21 AM

22,216 posts, read 21,681,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerParty View Post
tried to make a ham tomato and cheese sandwiches in one of those sandwich presses, one of them turned out good but the other was soggy s**t that spewed cheese all over everywhere and the tomato leaked its stupid juices like a waterfall, because the supermarket here, like all business is retarded to s**t and sells garbage while exporting all the quality food to china for 1/10 the price we pay f**ken penis mcghee all I achieved was extra f**king washing to do I've got a f**king mountain of dishes because the prehistoric crumpets that owned this place before didin't install a f**ken dishwasher because the dumb broad had some sort of vendetta against 21st century 1st world living but wtf else would I expect from a backwater colony like south australia need a f**ken drink and some f**ken KFC see this is why people get fast food, all you do when you cook is make a f**king mess for no good reason then you have to spend the entire day washing dishes like a sucker because people are f**king mongoloids F**k cooking its BBQ or takeaway f**k it
Tomato paste, easy on the cheese, and plenty of butter on top for that golden crunchiness.

My trusty old sandwich press made it last toasty just a few days ago -off to buy a new one today.

Old 08-19-2017, 11:26 AM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,496,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R94 View Post
I think this should be closed in order to make way for a new General Chat thread.
Moderator cut: Closed Happy Thread, use the new General Chat thread instead
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.