Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which has the best climate?
Spain 67 55.37%
California 54 44.63%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 05:48 PM

6,112 posts, read 3,925,140 times

Advertisements

I don't mind Junter, he's not harming anyone, he's just a buffoon.

I doubt he even lives in Altea, he most probably lives in a padded cell in Arkham Asylum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2017, 05:56 PM

5,706 posts, read 3,776,023 times
Entertainment= 10/10

this is great.

Old 05-12-2017, 06:05 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,408,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post
Freedom of speech... I can do whatever I want. I can laugh, I can cry, I can laugh at you... don't be upset for that. You are too upset, I see...

On what I lied? That time when I didn't admit that I was the guy editing those Wikipedia pages? Maybe I did it for privacy lmao. Something you don't respect, so you are equal to 0.

Well, you are considered here a joke too so I'm really amazed if someone considers me as a clown, it's better to be entertaining people rather than acting like if you know anything, like you.

PS: Please, don't be upset sweetheart. If you don't believe what I write, or you and your few "friends" on this forum (if you see the same people as always are discussing in this thread, in total we are how many? 4-5 users including me??) : that doesn't mean that you are the spokesman for the entire City-Data. Here we have dozens of thousands of members. You can keep your opinion in your pocket, bro.
Junter, you need to chill... you have gotten out of control. Flamingalah is a respected member of city data. I think most agree with thathe statement, however for you I wouldn't be on the high horse because some of the most vocal users equate you to a troll...

Old 05-12-2017, 06:06 PM

5,706 posts, read 3,776,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
Junter, you need to chill... you have gotten out of control. Flamingalah is a respected member of city data. I think most agree with thathe statement, however for you I wouldn't be on the high horse because some of the most vocal users equate you to a troll...
Part of the problem is that his jokes, even though their spanish translation may indicate sarcasm or humor, don't work in english.

Old 05-12-2017, 06:08 PM

3,326 posts, read 2,620,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
I don't mind Junter, he's not harming anyone, he's just a buffoon.

I doubt he even lives in Altea, he most probably lives in a padded cell in Arkham Asylum.
you are also a buffoon, be realistic you are here to make others laugh, just as me, although I speak a bit more about weather than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1013 View Post
Entertainment= 10/10

this is great.
thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
I know he is well known here, thanks for the sincerity about the statement and I know that some users can consider me a troll but i'm really not. Btw, doesn't matter.

Old 05-12-2017, 06:13 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,367,600 times
Quote:
ok, this is too much. are you trolling or are you really that clod? lmao

I don't consider the Redwoods as ugly, I just laughed at your post and didn't say nothing more hahahahaha it's called Irony!!! Check your irony'o'meter because it's clearly broken.
I think you need to check the definition of "irony" lol. I don't really think you know what that word means.

It's so easy to rile you up, it's almost boring.

Old 05-12-2017, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
I think you need to check the definition of "irony" lol. I don't really think you know what that word means.

It's so easy to rile you up, it's almost boring.
ok let's see what happened

: I told that the Redwoods are ugly (irony)
: You told that the Spanish Oceanic forests are ugly too
: I posted a laughing gif
: You told me that I cry and i'm upset about your opinion
: I laughed again

find my angriness. Please stop the jokes, it's more than 2 AM in Spain, I can't control how much I laugh at your posts and near my house lives an elder woman. hahahahahaha was very funny!

Old 05-12-2017, 06:16 PM

Quote:
you are also a buffoon, be realistic you are here to make others laugh, just as me, although I speak a bit more about weather than you
I am a bit of a clown, but at least I haven't annoyed so many people that I literally have a hate mob after me

Old 05-12-2017, 06:18 PM

Quote:
ok this is too much. Please stop it, it's more than 2 AM in Spain, I can't control how much I laugh at your posts and near my house lives an elder woman.
I thought the Joker and the Penguin were in the neighbouring cells?

Old 05-12-2017, 06:18 PM

Quote:
I am a bit of a clown, but at least I haven't annoyed so many people that I literally have a hate mob after me
ok that's me

at least you and me are mates , as with lommaren, Warszawa etc and that's what matters

i'm friendly with the coolest guys from city-data (well, according to my point of view) even Owen is a cool guy in my eyes

Quote:
I thought the Joker and the Penguin were in the neighbouring cells?
that's just when I work hahahahhahahahahah

ps. a good game Arkham Asylum! I almost ended the history mode.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather