Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 09:24 AM

6,347 posts, read 9,876,572 times

Advertisements

Wonder who will win this one?

Quote:
“Why do we ask to be policy makers and be involved in the public process, when…we’re afraid basically to engage,” he said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “I’m not afraid to engage. The worst they can do is defeat me and send me home to my family and the state I love, West Virginia. That’s a pretty good consolation. What are we afraid of?”
In fight against NRA, Manchin says he

Old 06-20-2013, 02:24 PM

671 posts, read 1,057,716 times
Take this to a political forum to discuss.

Old 06-20-2013, 02:53 PM

10,147 posts, read 15,047,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam36 View Post
Take this to a political forum to discuss.
I agree, and for one I'll be happy to help welcome him home to our wonderful state. I'd do it tomorrow if he would just come, but this needs to be on the political forum.

Old 07-05-2013, 09:01 PM

8 posts, read 11,959 times
I think you should change the title of this thread to Manchin not afraid to fight the United States Constitution,The Bill of Rights, and the 2nd Amendment..........I'll also concur with previous posters who have recommended that this inflammatory post be moved to the appropriate forum.

Thank You,

A new property Owner in WV

Old 07-05-2013, 09:16 PM

10,147 posts, read 15,047,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnut View Post
I think you should change the title of this thread to Manchin not afraid to fight the United States Constitution,The Bill of Rights, and the 2nd Amendment..........I'll also concur with previous posters who have recommended that this inflammatory post be moved to the appropriate forum.

Thank You,

A new property Owner in WV
I'm with you, as is my lifelong Second Amendment mindset.

Old 07-05-2013, 09:25 PM

8 posts, read 11,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTMountaineer View Post
I'm with you, as is my lifelong Second Amendment mindset.

I visited Monroe Co. WV, and I asked a local how locals recieved strangers, and he said it all depended on what you thought about THE RIGHT to OWN GUNS, as outlined in the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights............I said 'It's good to be home"......And God Bless the nice man who owns Union Outfitters............what a fine American PATRIOT........I am a better man for meeting him, although SLV is a far cry from Phyzz, even though you can only trade it in Charlottesville.......according to John......

(thanks for the offer of breakfast!)

I do look foreward to meeting more of the local SE West Virginians, as they are truely the nicest people in America.

Old 07-05-2013, 11:41 PM

3,533 posts, read 5,831,396 times
Sad to hear liberals have come to destroy the freedoms of the good people of WEst Virginia.. The 2nd Amendment is not to be modified or made obsolete because some politician thinks it goes against his own personal views or ethics. Hence, why we have a Constitution.

Gosh, I was hoping coming to a place like West Virginia I would escape anti-gun/anti-freedom politicians. Sad to hear a Senator of West Virginia is against the Right to Keep and Bear Arms and feels he has to make war against the one very organization that has been upholding and protecting our G-d given rights as American citizens, the National Rifle Association. Why doesn't he declare war on Obama and the illegal, unconstitutional NSA surveillance operations. These liberal politicians seem to pick their fights selectively, which fits with their agendas.

Old 07-06-2013, 02:41 AM

1,981 posts, read 5,991,295 times
Guns are stupid

Old 07-06-2013, 03:59 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaHerdOn View Post
Guns are stupid
Granted, as of yet I've not seen one pass even a basic reading comprehension or math test.

Old 07-07-2013, 03:03 AM

537 posts, read 958,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotseCherut View Post
Sad to hear liberals have come to destroy the freedoms of the good people of WEst Virginia.. The 2nd Amendment is not to be modified or made obsolete because some politician thinks it goes against his own personal views or ethics. Hence, why we have a Constitution.

Gosh, I was hoping coming to a place like West Virginia I would escape anti-gun/anti-freedom politicians. Sad to hear a Senator of West Virginia is against the Right to Keep and Bear Arms and feels he has to make war against the one very organization that has been upholding and protecting our G-d given rights as American citizens, the National Rifle Association. Why doesn't he declare war on Obama and the illegal, unconstitutional NSA surveillance operations. These liberal politicians seem to pick their fights selectively, which fits with their agendas.
God and guns, yeehaw! Damn those liberals, they only want to destroy our country!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia