Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 02:15 AM

4,714 posts, read 13,317,255 times

Advertisements

I have to admit...I have done that deed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2009, 05:16 AM

19,786 posts, read 22,680,815 times
Not where I live now. Damnit

Old 09-18-2009, 06:01 AM

967 posts, read 2,996,207 times
Saves me 1.6 gallons of water, why wouldn't I?!

Old 09-18-2009, 06:27 AM

2,175 posts, read 9,172,108 times
All of them at one time or another.
If they didn't whiz off the frt porch they did off the back porch or out the back door.
I know we did.
If we drank too much moonshine we might even pee out of the bedroom window and hope grandpa wasn't standing under it taking his own whiz at the side or the house.

Grandpa got really drunk one night and we found him in the pig pen with his arm around the old sow pig and heard him say "grandma, this is the first time I ever knew you had two rows of buttons on your nightgown".
The next litter of piglets seemed to have a hankering for corncob pipes and tobaccy. LOL

Old 09-18-2009, 06:52 AM

967 posts, read 2,996,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robhu View Post
All of them at one time or another.
If they didn't whiz off the frt porch they did off the back porch or out the back door.
I know we did.
If we drank too much moonshine we might even pee out of the bedroom window and hope grandpa wasn't standing under it taking his own whiz at the side or the house.

Grandpa got really drunk one night and we found him in the pig pen with his arm around the old sow pig and heard him say "grandma, this is the first time I ever knew you had two rows of buttons on your nightgown".
The next litter of piglets seemed to have a hankering for corncob pipes and tobaccy. LOL
Guess that's how they roll in Ohio....

Old 09-18-2009, 08:02 AM

2,429 posts, read 7,238,776 times
Front porch, back porch, out behind the garage... never out a window, though, we've always had indoor plumbing for those middle-of-the-night emergencies.

Old 09-18-2009, 08:49 AM

19,786 posts, read 22,680,815 times
Where we used to live it was obviously common to pee anywhere. My son knew how to use a tree before he was potty trained.

But that sorta backfired on us one day. He was about 3 or 4 and attended a home setting daycare in a neighborhood outside Martinsburg and they had this nice fenced in area with a playset and other things inside. There was also one little crabapple tree in the play area. One day my son had the 'urge' during playtime and did what daddy taught him- went and relieved himself behind the tree in front of the girls and boys.

The daycare provider told me about the incident, in which we both had a good chuckle over. She said "Well we know where he learned that from" lol.

Old 09-18-2009, 09:38 AM

1,946 posts, read 4,074,480 times
I used to pee off our backporch until a house was built behind my parents. Then i just pee'd around the side of the house.

In a related story, my 5 year old nephew stopped to pee on 2nd base in his t-ball game last spring. It was good for some laughs out of the parents.

Old 09-18-2009, 02:06 PM

1,502 posts, read 7,380,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kennedy View Post
I have to admit...I have done that deed.
Hell NO! I bend over too much and fall off .

This reminds me when my cousins (boys) were younger we got into a debat about what boys and girls could or could not do and my cousin told me girls couldn't spell their name in the snow and I replied "oh, yes I can there would just be a lot of footprints".

Old 09-18-2009, 02:21 PM

4,714 posts, read 13,317,255 times
I knew this would get some stories going...

At a friends picnic a few years back, three little guys were standing on the platform of the swingset in the back yard peeing for distance...all about 4 years old. We would have never known, but one of the little girls squealed on them...

What a hoot that was for their mothers...well it was later when things cooled down. Somebody got a pic or two for blackmail at a future wedding...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia