Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2017, 04:38 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,142,059 times

Advertisements

How Voter Suppression Threw Wisconsin to Trump
By Ari Berman

The impact of Wisconsin’s voter ID law received almost no attention. When it did, it was often dismissive...

Rigged: How Voter Suppression Threw Wisconsin to Trump – Mother Jones
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2017, 05:44 PM

8,289 posts, read 23,111,797 times
Oh now I am convinced...lol. This headline should read "How Lazy Voters Threw Wisconsin to Trump".

If you're liberal and still scratching your head why you lost, it isn't because thousands of people couldn't get to the DMV in time. After all this election was planned for well about 100 years. Try showing up to vote and being told you already voted and if you vote again this could get you arrested for vote fraud like what happened to me. BTW I did not vote, this was before voter ID law and somebody just claimed they were me and voted in my name.

2nd Hillary Clinton never even visited Wisconsin not once even though her advisors told here to make a stop here at least once.

3rd, the minority vote did not come out for Hillary at all, numbers were down from the Obama years.

I'll through in a side not here, ever notice on how many threads there are about liberals or progressives looking to move to Oregon or California or New York or looking to move to a liberal city area? keep moving to blue states and this will keep happening. The Democratic demo keeps moving to liberal states, if they would stay put or move to red states, this would help. Too many threads on CDF about liberals hating conservative areas looking to move out just proves my point.

4th, Mother Jones is not a credible source it might as well be from the DNC, it's like if I posted an article from Infowars, I'd expect the same amount of laughter directed at me.

Look I don't blame liberals or republicans wanting to move into cities or towns for which people have the same ideals as each other just don't be shocked when the numbers start adding up to election wins and losses.

I love debating politics, I don't get too worked up over it so let's try to keep this thread open for at least a week. No personal attacks.

Old 11-03-2017, 07:16 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milwaukee City View Post
I'll through in a side not here, ever notice on how many threads there are about liberals or progressives looking to move to Oregon or California or New York or looking to move to a liberal city area? .

You mean people want to move to and live in a place with a high quality of life? Shocking.

There are loads of good pieces out there on it: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/25/u...in-voters.html

The systematic voter suppression in Wisconsin worked well. Good for the GOP. Act 23 promotes a poll tax, end of story.

Old 11-09-2017, 03:20 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,095,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
How Voter Suppression Threw Wisconsin to Trump
By Ari Berman

The impact of Wisconsin’s voter ID law received almost no attention. When it did, it was often dismissive...

Rigged: How Voter Suppression Threw Wisconsin to Trump – Mother Jones

I work 8-5, Mon thru Fri.

I ride the bus to work every day.

I can still maintain a valid photo ID and have it ready for when election time rolls around.

Why do liberals think that minorities can't? It's so condescending and racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin