Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 11:43 PM

372 posts, read 741,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Weather View Post
Also agree.

While the racial discrimination isn't blatant, there are still hints of systematic discrimination as well.

Many, not all, but many whites purposely abandoned their neighborhoods to get away from black people. Problem is when they did this they took their money with them (and remind you, the wealth inequality between whites and blacks is substantial). So what blacks were left with crumbling infrastructure and a lack of economic opportunity. And they were essentially trapped in the inner city since there has been strong opposition, even to this day, for sufficient mass transit for the inner city blacks to access these employment opportunities that have long abandoned the inner cities with the money. I mean if you grew up in an environment that seemed hopeless, why would you see a reason for strive for better? You're just trying to find enough food to eat for a night and hoping you make it to the next day. That cycle then essentially just continues to repeat itself and the problem worsens. Thus, you have the problems now in the black community. And this was the case before the progress the black community made in the 1960s as well. And this brings me back to my previous point, the blacks who do start businesses can't get too far if they're competing with multinational or even large mid-sized white-owned companies in combination with a further decline of the little wealth the black community does have.

Now none of this makes any one person racist, and I don't think their children have continued this purposely or are even aware of what has happened, but the system that our parents and grandparents set up in the mid-late 20th century has helped to limit the achievement of blacks especially, but actually all miniorities in general. Whether that was done purposely could be up for debate (but I'm sure it was). Since they could no longer do it by using the government with Jim Crow or segregation laws, they handled the situation in another way. This is also why whites had so much contempts for blacks (or they called them radicals) such as Malcolm X and the Black Panthers because they brought these truths to the light. My point is for anyone to deny there isn't racial discrimination going on, rather it's systematic or on a mutual level, or that's it's not a major factor, is quite frankly clueless.
Well said.

Also as far as white flight from the inner cities, many whites got loans from the US govt. to buy houses after the war. Blacks on the other hand were not allowed to get these loans, and in many areas such as Levittown NY, they were banned from living there even if they could pay for the house with cash.

That right there is an unfair advantage. Look at how much real estate has gone up since then. We all know that real estate is wealth, and this is just an example of how whites were given wealth and blacks were denied it. Even today many people are reaping the benefits from the homes that their parents and grandparent were allowed to buy, while blacks were not.

Old 09-06-2011, 11:56 PM

372 posts, read 741,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewrist View Post
Good points. ALL education is in America is about programming people to be what they want thats why it is falling behind while other nations are surpassing us. "Whites" have disgraced every race for their personal benefit. Mexicans, they called *******s; Indians, which they killed and forced off THEIR land, Asian by calling them Chanks and putting them in prison after the bombing of Pearl Harbor; Middle Easterners by calling them Sand N***ers and the Jews because God selected them. BUT the is SOMETHING about Blacks that bothers them.

There is over 1000 people watching/participating in this thread and what I am about to say will surprise everyone but IF you REALLY THINK ABOUT IT your would have to say this is true about Blacks. Now I know this will be removed because this will reveal the secret of this conspiracy. I will list them, here goes... Blacks are...

1. Witty and comical. Most of your favorite comedians were...you guessed it...Blacks. Blacks can take a bad situation in their lives and turn it into the funniest jokes. Whites will cry in the beer, need an antidepressant or commit sucide, taking the whole family with them.

2. Very discerning. People can come up to you and tell you a bunch of BS and within 30 seconds you have figured it out that it was... BS. Whites don't like that about you; your to quick to figure things out...they can't have THAT since they are always trying to figure a way out of real work...they are LAZY.
But what I have noticed is that you (black males, NOT females) are lossing this God given ability. That's because you have been brainwashed or you don't use it much..don't use it; you lose it

3.Creative and Ingenious. Blacks created the cottin gin, crop rotation and KFC but whites manipulated it from Blacks. Whites said you could never play tennis...wrong; you could never play golf...wrong again, you could never do ballet ...oops wrong still again. Hell, one day I was watching the Purnia Dog Challenge and was wondering why I never saw a Black man participate in this. Then low and behold and Black man DID come out to perform with his herding dog. THIS was a SIGHT to SEE. The dog did everything but do cart wheels, round offs and backflips (but from what I remember I think the dog did do backflips). As the finale the Black man held his arms as if he was carrying something and the dog took a running leap RIGHT INTO HIS ARMS. This black man got a STANDING OVATION. Well... as for the white guys, the cameraman did a sweep of their faces as they stood in TOTAL SHOCK...mouths open, frozen in time. I was ROFL and pointing at the TV. I hadn't seen the Purnia Dog Challenge since but I don't watch TV much either.

4. Physically and Mentally Strong. Your bodies can withstand hard labor and distance endurance WHEN you get it in shape which only take Black 1/4 of the time to do so compared to whites. Blacks really don't need steroids if you ask me. You rarely get sick IF you eat right and get off the sugar, salt, fats alcohol and drugs. Even the females are strong. White women spend BIG money to get darker skin, larger lips and bigger butts....like BLACK women. For Blacks... it's natural.
You discipline your children with just a stern look you don't take crap off your children like whites. You can even look at a stranger's kid acting bad and that child will stop the behavior; now that is incredibe to me. You have the ability to stay focused on a task IF you want to. You rarely have all those mental illnesses like whites have. Most medications they are developing are for most WHITE MEN; not any other races, not even for white women..they have most of these problems not other races esp blacks don't need all those meds.

5. Very Intelligent. But this is where whites got you!!!!! You have been BRAINWASHED in THINKING you are NOT smart. They grade you lower than your whites conterparts, criticize your skills and abilities to learn, they tell you are NOT quite good enough. This LIE has slowed you down because the other characteristics they can't take from you

Now put yourself in the white man's shoes. If a Black man/woman already has ALL of these attributes, that would be a DANGEROUS person to reckon with, wouldn't you think????? The ONLY thing they have on you is making you think you are dumb; that's it. I was watching a program where a young white man said that they were AFRAID that blacks would do to THEM what they had done to the blacks. KEYWORD is AFRAID, they are afraid of you. I even heard an elderly white woman say a similar statement many years ago...THEY ARE AFRAID OF YOU. There you have it... I'm done.
Indeed!!
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment