Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 10:25 PM

2,813 posts, read 2,118,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachSalsa View Post
Just.No, you should be sure to lean in close and smell her hair. Complement her on the smell. Be sure to lightly stroke her hair too. Next, give her a good look up and down, nodding in approval. Be sure to mention how good her body looks in that clothes. Pay extra close attention to certain areas, specifically commenting on those. Be sure to repeat this several times per day. Hang around her desk, nodding in approval. Be sure to eat lunch with her. Stroke her skin, commenting on it's feel. After work, follow her outside and make sure she gets home safely. All the while, you should be getting very close to her.

Do all this, then report back how it went!

Or follow your username's advice.
^^^Oh my, PeachSalsa! I actually lol'd at this

Oh, and OP, while following the advice above, be sure to add some "mm-mmm's" and "uh-huh's" in a low tone, but loud enough for her to hear!

...or Just...No...

Old 02-29-2016, 10:26 PM

1,485 posts, read 956,970 times
Quote:
Just.No, you should be sure to lean in close and smell her hair. Complement her on the smell. Be sure to lightly stroke her hair too. Next, give her a good look up and down, nodding in approval. Be sure to mention how good her body looks in that clothes. Pay extra close attention to certain areas, specifically commenting on those. Be sure to repeat this several times per day. Hang around her desk, nodding in approval. Be sure to eat lunch with her. Stroke her skin, commenting on it's feel. After work, follow her outside and make sure she gets home safely. All the while, you should be getting very close to her.

You should do this.

She'll report you to HR and hopefully you'll be fired for sexual harrassment. Then they won't have to put up with working with a creepy guy looking to get some from his co workers.

Old 02-29-2016, 10:53 PM

10,225 posts, read 7,610,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just.No View Post
I guess there's no set rule, but in your mind, at what point is a compliment considered to be a little too forward or even inappropriate in a work setting?
If you have to ask, then what you're thinking of is inappropriate.

I've had men compliment me. That's great. But they were compliments like, "Great blouse. You always wear bright colors." "Nice suit." Or on the flip side, "Do you realize that each of your shoes is a different color today?"

Old 03-01-2016, 01:38 AM

20,365 posts, read 19,972,515 times
Just say something along the lines of "you sure have fine looking [legs, ass, [bleep]]" or, when she's discussing a work issue, just stare at her breasts with a big smile and dreamy look.

Don't be any more graphic than that or she might get offended and rat you out to HR.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-01-2016 at 03:20 PM.. Reason: Inappropriate language.

Old 03-01-2016, 02:46 AM

25 posts, read 38,640 times
Quote:
Hmmm.... I've complimented women before who I work with. I told one woman in particular who kept herself in good shape that she looks healthy. I almost said that her body looks healthy, but that may have been too sexualized.

Wow, that's crazy. What does her work have to do with her appearance? I couldn't give a damn how good her work is.

OK, stick with appearance. Don't compliment her.

Old 03-01-2016, 03:23 AM

3,657 posts, read 3,295,985 times
Quote:

Do all this, then report back how it went!

Or follow your username's advice.
No, no, no, this is completely wrong. He must also play footsie with her under the table during lunch.

Old 03-01-2016, 06:07 AM

6,475 posts, read 7,816,277 times
I compliment women at work all the time. It's never been an issue. And it would be baffling if a good natured compliment were taken as offensive.

Old 03-01-2016, 06:23 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,939,123 times
I wouldn't compliment them at all, even if they are doing good work. Save it for a special recognition, and then recognize everyone for great hard work. That's the way the wacky liberals all want it. Just like when the kids have a competition but everyone gets a participation award, no first, second, etc.

But seriously, I would not compliment their work. It could be used against you if she went to HR and complain about you.

Old 03-01-2016, 06:54 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,258,782 times
Quote:
I guess there's no set rule, but in your mind, at what point is a compliment considered to be a little too forward or even inappropriate in a work setting?
Anything personal. Compliment their work, and leave it there.

Old 03-01-2016, 07:00 AM

15,813 posts, read 20,582,348 times
None at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment