Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 02:55 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,939,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brannen View Post
Brazil is White majority...look it up.

Re-read my original question. Then read his post in light of that question. Either way you look at it, in 15 years I will be middle aged and America still won't be somewhere I want to live..In 40 years I will be in my 60's and with this new liberal, everything goes, feminization of men attitude America has taken on, I can't see America being a place I want to live then either for more reasons than it's racial demographic.

.... Euro, we've been through this, in this very thread in fact. I implore you to go back and read it. Before you do, take a look at this list. The Top 10 Most Liveable Cities in Africa
Then move to Africa bro.

I'd be willing to put money down that you'll be back in the United States with your tail between your legs though.

Old 04-08-2014, 11:15 AM

1,006 posts, read 1,513,637 times
Quote:

.... Euro, we've been through this, in this very thread in fact. I implore you to go back and read it. Before you do, take a look at this list. The Top 10 Most Liveable Cities in Africa

Ok then.

Old 04-08-2014, 11:50 AM

24,409 posts, read 26,971,175 times
Quote:
Hello,

I'm hoping to move out of the U.S. and would appreciate some suggestions on which are the best non-White majority places to live that are accepting of Black immigrants? Before anyone answers with "Africa" please allow me to inform and enlighten you. Africa isn't a country, it's a continent that has 55 (Yes 55) countries in it . Wherever you suggest doesn't necessarily have to be in Africa, just preferably a non-White majority country/city. Thanks in advance for any intelligent and insightful replies.
South Africa - A beautiful country

Old 04-08-2014, 05:57 PM

70 posts, read 163,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlaneloli View Post
Umm, no it isn't, 48.43% white is not a majority, it's merely by a small margin the largest racial group in Brazil, closely followed by Pardo the mixed race ethnic group, being the largest group while being less than 51% is a plurality, not a majority.

I did, he still never said anything about white people becoming a minority, merely about white people ceasing to be a majority. And oh noez feminization
That's why I said it was a nice play on words/semantics on his and now your part. You're saying Whites won't be the majority meaning greater than %50.00 but will be the largest ethnic group, meaning more Whites will still be inhabiting the U.S. than any other race 40 years from now, just not all the other races combined like they do now. Either way, it's not somewhere I want to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Then move to Africa bro.

I'd be willing to put money down that you'll be back in the United States with your tail between your legs though.
There's no way for me to prove I won't be back, there's no way for you to prove I will. Therefore it's a point not worth arguing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
South Africa - A beautiful country
Thanks! I have thought about it, but have my reservations.

Old 04-08-2014, 07:09 PM

733 posts, read 940,397 times
Quote:
That's why I said it was a nice play on words/semantics on his and now your part. You're saying Whites won't be the majority meaning greater than %50.00 but will be the largest ethnic group, meaning more Whites will still be inhabiting the U.S. than any other race 40 years from now, just not all the other races combined like they do now. Either way, it's not somewhere I want to be.

There's no way for me to prove I won't be back, there's no way for you to prove I will. Therefore it's a point not worth arguing.

It's not a play on words, it's just using them correctly.

Old 04-09-2014, 12:34 AM

5,294 posts, read 10,213,227 times
Quote:
Thanks for the reply, I have actually considered Brazil though it is White majority...Look it up.
Most Brazilians are Mestizos (mixed between Europeans and Native peoples of the Americas), not White.

Old 04-09-2014, 12:39 AM

5,294 posts, read 10,213,227 times
What about somewhere in the Middle East, like Israel? Or UAE or Turkey?

Old 04-09-2014, 12:39 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,942,602 times
Quote:
Then suck it up and live here or Canada, cause no other countries outside of sub-Saharan Africa are friendlier to blacks than the US and Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii4evr View Post
What about somewhere in the Middle East, like Israel? Or UAE or Turkey?
No way. Unless he is Muslim, they're not gonna like him.

Old 04-09-2014, 03:09 AM

733 posts, read 940,397 times
Quote:
Most Brazilians are Mestizos (mixed between Europeans and Native peoples of the Americas), not White.
Actually white plurality, VERY closely followed by Pardo, which is also mixed but it usually has more African than Native.

Old 04-09-2014, 12:42 PM

70 posts, read 163,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlaneloli View Post
It's not a play on words, it's just using them correctly.
The two aren't mutually exclusive. You're using semantics, I will try to speak in simpler terms for you in the future.

Quote:
No, MOST Brazilians are not. Look up the demographics in Brazil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Then suck it up and live here or Canada, cause no other countries outside of sub-Saharan Africa are friendlier to blacks than the US and Canada.
I would bet almost anything you're not speaking from experience...There's too much umm "American" (Shall we say) ignorance in your statement. I've spoken with African Americans who would wholeheartedly disagree with that statement. Please reference the list I provided to Euro, and please stop speaking on subjects you know nothing about and haven't bothered to research.

Last edited by Brannen; 04-09-2014 at 12:53 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World