Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 02:32 PM

4,729 posts, read 19,432,819 times

Advertisements

2 or 3 houses out of 14 on our street are rentals. It's still a really nice and quiet street.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2008, 04:42 PM

2,536 posts, read 9,215,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsdavis View Post
I am definately looking for the fort mill elementary school zones. I don't won't to go over $1500 a month. I searched realtor.com, rentalhouses.com, and lots more and kinda narrowed it down to Tega Cay first with Baxter Village next. If we can rent cheaper in other neighborhoods, I am very interested. I am open to all options and neighborhoods and I'm not dead set on a house, a town home will work also. Can you tell me the elem. school for the Black Horse Run home? I haven't seen anything in Bridge Hampton (this is a subdivision?) but I have seen a town home in Regent Park that is available now, but that doesn't work for me. We must have a pool or a community pool for our boys and I do have two precious cats. I am new at this "chatting" thing on line so you will have to tell me what pm me means.
Go a head.............laugh! Thanks to everyone who has responded, very helpful.
Black Horse Run is Indian Land Schools (Lancaster School District)

Bridgehampton is split - part of the development falls within the Char/Meck School District - while the other part is located within the Indian Land Schools.

I am also sending you a DM with some information you may be interested in.

Old 03-17-2008, 04:43 PM

11 posts, read 38,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by groove1 View Post
2 or 3 houses out of 14 on our street are rentals. It's still a really nice and quiet street.
Hi. Does your neighborhood have a community pool?

Old 03-19-2008, 05:39 PM

11 posts, read 38,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethecarolinas View Post
Black Horse Run is Indian Land Schools (Lancaster School District)

Bridgehampton is split - part of the development falls within the Char/Meck School District - while the other part is located within the Indian Land Schools.

I am also sending you a DM with some information you may be interested in.

Hi lovethecarolinas! Can you recommend any pediatricians(within 15 miles) of tega cay and family doctors along with gynecologists? Is there a walgreens close? We will also need a good denstist who loves children. Mind as well ask for recommendations on vets also. How about a hospital? Is there a great local one or should one make a drive else where? Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated and will help our move. Thank You.

Old 03-21-2008, 07:58 PM

2,536 posts, read 9,215,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsdavis View Post
Hi lovethecarolinas! Can you recommend any pediatricians(within 15 miles) of tega cay and family doctors along with gynecologists? Is there a walgreens close? We will also need a good denstist who loves children. Mind as well ask for recommendations on vets also. How about a hospital? Is there a great local one or should one make a drive else where? Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated and will help our move. Thank You.
I have sent you a DM.

Old 03-26-2008, 09:46 AM

6 posts, read 17,470 times
Just a thought, a mortgage could be less then rent, considering the rest of the country, home values are dropping, this area, for somereason, is still climbing, again, just a thought.

Old 04-06-2008, 09:11 AM

13 posts, read 30,426 times
Default Rental in Fort Mill

I have a rental you can rent from me. I bought a house after moving down from P.A. and fell in love with a house and bought it after being here for 2 months. I am still stuck with my lease ntil late may in which I can rent for any length of time. I just had to pay the rent for this month and am kind of sad to pay for what I am not using. It is a 3 bedroom 2 bath with your own driveway and yard fenced in with a patio out back and small sitting area out front. Let me know if you are interested. I will give you more details and you could email directly about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties