Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 12:40 PM

3,763 posts, read 8,753,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterlu88 View Post
Warptman...it's uncaring and unkind people like you that give Alaska the bad name and reputation...and the number one reason I am moving out of this Hell Hole!
Where did that come from!!???

I was just thinking what a remarkable, caring thread this is & how these travelers all hooked up with each other on here & how warptman put out so much energy helping with detailed knowledge & even offered to meet these folks for coffee...

Did I miss something!???! Or is someone out to lunch?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2010, 12:50 PM

432 posts, read 760,860 times
Quote:
Warptman...it's uncaring and unkind people like you that give Alaska the bad name and reputation...and the number one reason I am moving out of this Hell Hole!
Jebus.

Old 02-21-2010, 01:05 PM

941 posts, read 1,792,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warptman View Post
Anyone have any rosin for my bow? Loo made me use all of mine up.
With your approval I'll play"Get Along Lil Doggie" on my fiddle for you. I do a pretty mean Charlie Daniels on sumthin like dat.

Old 02-21-2010, 04:42 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
I typically follow your tips Juneaubound, but there are exceptions. The first was never a friend and I knew the 2nd one was and that is why it is a little harder. She received a promotion, became quite unhappy in the position and instead of correcting it, she is acting all powerful now. No matter, I control my own work, if she intrudes it will be on tape should it ever get to that level again.

And more importantly... Welcome to Alaska Air Force !!

Old 02-21-2010, 05:39 PM

941 posts, read 1,792,906 times
Quote:
A Loo is the British term for a Bathroom.
I seem to recall that it is more exactly an item that is found in a Bathroom and most people don't like their dog using it as a drinking bowl. Just be careful you don't get your head stuck in there because there are some here who might push the handle. There is another term used by the English where it is said to be named after Lord Crapper who invented it.

Old 02-21-2010, 06:40 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,738,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bongo View Post
Where did that come from!!???

I was just thinking what a remarkable, caring thread this is & how these travelers all hooked up with each other on here & how warptman put out so much energy helping with detailed knowledge & even offered to meet these folks for coffee...

Did I miss something!???! Or is someone out to lunch?
think a few of us missed something ....might be that this explains a lot????

Old 02-21-2010, 06:43 PM

21,368 posts, read 38,133,538 times
I was off topic again. Masterloo was off topic, too. His post had nothing to do with a move to Alaska and his is still here?

Old 02-21-2010, 06:54 PM

1,081 posts, read 2,365,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
There's a few things I have learned along the way that have worked pretty well for me:

There's probably more, but I need more coffee. Must......find.....more.....coffee.........
That's a dam fine post!!! .......and you like coffee I knew I liked you......

Old 02-21-2010, 08:08 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,885,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warptman View Post
I was off topic again. Masterloo was off topic, too. His post had nothing to do with a move to Alaska and his is still here?
I think he's a she.....making the mistake of complaining in public. I took it as a young single mom in distress, if the 88 indicates birth year. If I downloaded my brain on here when I was a young single parent it may have sounded as bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska