Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 09:14 PM

688 posts, read 1,489,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
You proved my point! Only it's not the author who is hounding anyone. Other than moving next door, name one thing he has done to trespass on Walin's privacy. You can't because he hasn't! Walin' is the one inciting hatred from her scumbag wacko fan's, *cough, cough*. McGuinniss is the victim in this scenario. If there is anyone whose life is in danger, it's his. Those Palienites who are emailing death threats to him are doing so at the behest of Wailin' Palin. PERIOD

So, it's not Walin' who makes you pucker. Could it be Todd? He is the perfect lapdog, an attractive attribute,........... apparently.
I'll say this...it sure ain't you that make me pucker.

Old 06-03-2010, 09:18 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,913,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxpwas View Post
My "bad" on that one, but he was certainly nominated for it, and I know for a fact, he was the Time Magazine "Man of the Year" one year in late 1930's. Anyway, I still say if Palin wants to build a fence around her property, big deal. If the author wants a fence around his house, big deal. How something like this even becomes more than a minor footnote news-wise is beyond me.
You are aware that the time 'Man of the Year' does not mean he's a good guy/woman? Who am I kidding? Of course you don't.

Old 06-03-2010, 09:23 PM

688 posts, read 1,489,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
You are aware that the time 'Man of the Year' does not mean he's a good guy/woman? Who am I kidding? Of course you don't.
Well, one thing I am sure of... neither you nor me are 2009 Time Man or Woman of the Year (and frankly, would you want to be?). Have a good evening.

Old 06-03-2010, 09:23 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,913,262 times
Quote:
I'll say this...it sure ain't you that make me pucker.
Aw, now you've gone and hurt my feelings.

But, again you prove my point. You have NOTHING, so you attack me. Cool.

Old 06-03-2010, 09:29 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,686,990 times
Quote:
At least I admitted my error, and I admittedly am arrogant, but as I said what is negligible to one isn't to the other, so seems like you might be more arrogant than me there. That untruth, by the way, wasn't much of an untruth, and half of it I was dead right on. Anyway, have a great evening.
You admitted it after you had no choice but to do so.

Old 06-03-2010, 09:50 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,807,220 times
Ad troll to arrogant.....

Old 06-04-2010, 12:32 AM

941 posts, read 1,791,549 times
Quote:
I don't taker orders from you, whoever you are. Besides, I don't give a crap about a spell checker. And I'm not gonna use it. As far as my education and profession - none of your business, might surpise you if you knew (lets just say I didn't major in English or literature, though I aced the required university classes in, though sure wasn't a priority of mine). WHATEVER.
Well isn't this juvenile wimp something? He not only can't take advice he is resentful to more people than anyone else we've seen since RRPso was so disagreeable he got his self put in a hole he dug for his self. It appears we can infer this one's educational ability by his prose. Methinks he as*ed the prereq's at his institution of higher learning one of which must have included learning English as a language. Apparently his only real priority is to be viewed as lacking any scat of intelligence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska