Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Anchorage
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2012, 05:54 PM

2,795 posts, read 5,616,843 times

Advertisements

Arrest made in Koenig disappearance: Breaking News | Alaska news at adn.com

Suspected kidnapper arrested following Lufkin DPS traffic stop - KTRE.com Lufkin and Nacogdoches

Old 03-15-2012, 07:51 PM

811 posts, read 1,318,067 times
I hope they do find her alive. Now they got the creep and seem to have evidence from the car, I just hope they keep him in Texas until they locate her.

Old 03-15-2012, 08:14 PM

4,989 posts, read 10,023,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild_to View Post
I hope they do find her alive. Now they got the creep and seem to have evidence from the car, I just hope they keep him in Texas until they locate her.
See, that's the problem. I'm sure this scum-bag has already "lawyered up". I'll bet the ACLU is flying someone out right now to "protect his civil rights".

If it were left up to me, I'd water-board the SOB to find out where she is. Maybe hook up his gonads to my car battery just for good measure.

Old 03-15-2012, 08:30 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,632,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Whisperer View Post
Maybe hook up his gonads to my car battery just for good measure.
Then give 'em to Andrew Zimmern to eat.

Old 03-15-2012, 08:38 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,786,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post
Then give 'em to Andrew Zimmern to eat.
The Oxbow Incident !!??

Old 03-15-2012, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Whisperer View Post
See, that's the problem. I'm sure this scum-bag has already "lawyered up". I'll bet the ACLU is flying someone out right now to "protect his civil rights".

If it were left up to me, I'd water-board the SOB to find out where she is. Maybe hook up his gonads to my car battery just for good measure.
Till they find her, he should stay right there. Because he is in Texas and not in Alaska where the car with the items were found. Till he tells them where she is all they have are him her items in a car in Texas. Which means additional crimes may of happened inTX. Texas is very swift and strict on certain crimes.
Jails there are not very nice with his kind.

Old 03-16-2012, 07:12 AM

4,715 posts, read 10,521,443 times
If the FBI is involved, it is Federal... They don't necessarily have to bring him back to AK for charges. Assuming they keep it a Federal case...

And Federal Cases have nothing to do with how good, fast, slow, or bad your opinion is of the Texas legal system and its jails... Just Saying...

Most important thing right now is to FIND Samantha Koenig and find her alive. The rest will work its way out.

Old 03-16-2012, 08:51 AM

1,084 posts, read 2,057,237 times
I guess the guy that was falsely blamed and almost if not run out of Alaska has an apology coming from someone.

Old 03-16-2012, 09:22 AM

6,381 posts, read 14,570,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakster View Post
If the FBI is involved, it is Federal... They don't necessarily have to bring him back to AK for charges. Assuming they keep it a Federal case...

And Federal Cases have nothing to do with how good, fast, slow, or bad your opinion is of the Texas legal system and its jails... Just Saying...

Most important thing right now is to FIND Samantha Koenig and find her alive. The rest will work its way out.

If this was/is the guy responsible, then I have serious doubts that this will turn out positive, she couldn't have traveled with him out of State, and that means she is still here...

If that is the case, I hope he lives in a cell the size of a car's trunk to rot for the rest of his miserable life.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakster View Post

If they don't find her he will not spend the rest of his life in a federal prison. When is the last time feds put someone to death for a missing person unless they were a federal worker? The hard evidence they have on him is in Texas and they also have the death penalty, even if they don't find her.. Gotta LOVE TEXAS..
The Feds were there as backup not the arresting party, why was he put in the back of the TX troopers SUV an not in a feds car?
I am sure they had the game plan worked out way before his arrest, as I stated in the beginning they knew who they were looking for and that is why they din't post his picture.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Anchorage