Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 11:58 AM

5 posts, read 11,166 times

Advertisements

HELLO EVERYONE I ALREADY POST ONE 2-3 DAYS AGO AND NOBUDY ANSWER ME A LOT OF WATCHWER BUT ....NO ANSWER..SO THIS IS MY NEW ONE......ITS VERY SIMPLE..I DREAM TO MOVE AND WORK IN ARIZONA BUT I NEED SOME HELP TO SEE WHAT CAN I DO FIRST TO BE SURE I CAN MAKE A GOOD MOVE AND THE RIGHT DECISION...SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME SOME TIPS AND ADVICE....THANKS AGAIN .FRANCKYBOY....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2007, 10:40 PM
jco

2,121 posts, read 6,451,160 times
Well, I would have to say that you need to research the place and come visit. If you read through the threads on this board you'll find out a lot about different cities to visit. I'd come in July so that you can be here during the worst part of the year. If you can survive that, you're golden! I would find a job before buying a house. If you have specific questions, feel free to post those.

Just as an etiquette suggestion, if you type in caps people think you're shouting. Maybe that's why people haven't answered?

Old 04-10-2007, 07:03 AM

Thank you for your reply....for the temperature i think i live worst then that.i live 4 years in afrika in the jungle whit very high degree so i think arizona can be just good for me.....and 2 years in miami so i think i can survive....and for the job ...for sure i need to look for a job first i moved there and for the house i can wait until i travel around arizona to see where im gonna stay ....so if you know people hired handy man like me....i can do everything in construction i work very well and im a artist painter too....so im very versatil and can do almost anything....presently i work for le cirque du soleil like technician...that mean i make all the set up and all the tear down for everyshow around the world....so now its time for me to do something else and change my life.....i love arizona because i read a lot about it and feel thats my place....i like motocross riding its my passion so i think they have some great place for that all year long......so first off all i need a real good job anywhere in arizona and after that im gonna be in business to travel inside the country and see where im gonna find my home..

Again thanks again for your reply.....Francis...

Old 04-10-2007, 09:15 AM

Location: 5 miles from the center of the universe-The Superstition Mountains
1,084 posts, read 5,789,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by franckyboy View Post
Thank you for your reply....for the temperature i think i live worst then that.i live 4 years in afrika in the jungle whit very high degree so i think arizona can be just good for me.....and 2 years in miami so i think i can survive....and for the job ...for sure i need to look for a job first i moved there and for the house i can wait until i travel around arizona to see where im gonna stay ....so if you know people hired handy man like me....i can do everything in construction i work very well and im a artist painter too....so im very versatil and can do almost anything....presently i work for le cirque du soleil like technician...that mean i make all the set up and all the tear down for everyshow around the world....so now its time for me to do something else and change my life.....i love arizona because i read a lot about it and feel thats my place....i like motocross riding its my passion so i think they have some great place for that all year long......so first off all i need a real good job anywhere in arizona and after that im gonna be in business to travel inside the country and see where im gonna find my home..

Again thanks again for your reply.....Francis...
Ever considered working for the Government? Seriously, check the "Official" web sites of cities. Most post job listings and are always hiring. You won't get rich but they have pretty good benefits!

Old 04-10-2007, 10:25 AM

thank you for your tips..but can you just send me a link for exemple ..thank you ....

Old 04-11-2007, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by franckyboy View Post
thank you for your tips..but can you just send me a link for exemple ..thank you ....
Here's five:

http://phoenix.gov/jobs/index.html

http://cityofmesa.org/Jobs/

http://www.ci.gilbert.az.us/personnel/postings.cfm

https://my.erecruit.maricopa.gov/psp/eRecruit/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/ROLE_APPLICANT.ER_APPLICANT_HOME.GBL?NAVSTACK=Clea r (broken link)

http://www.scottsdaleaz.gov/jobs/default.asp (broken link)

Old 07-24-2007, 10:20 PM

50 posts, read 246,533 times
It's hell hot in the "summer" - late May - October.... June - early Sept. can be tough... Think of Riyadh or Cairo in July - - non stop heat... Move to S. California and drive here for vistits - -

Old 07-25-2007, 10:53 AM

283 posts, read 989,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj661 View Post
Here's five:

http://phoenix.gov/jobs/index.html

City of Mesa Jobs

Current Job Openings

https://my.erecruit.maricopa.gov/psp...NAVSTACK=Clear

Page not found! (http://www.scottsdaleaz.gov/jobs/default.asp - broken link)
Government doesn't hire citizens of other countries..

Old 07-25-2007, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveV View Post
Government doesn't hire citizens of other countries..
I don't think he's moving here anyway, hasn't posted since April. He couldn't legally just "move" here to beigin with, but if he could jump through the hoops for citizenship or qualify for a work visa, he could get a job with a city government. Although I'm sure the Feds wouldn'thire him, he would have a better chance of landing a Federal job than CB750 would have of beating a Norton 850.

Old 07-25-2007, 12:24 PM

283 posts, read 989,984 times
[HIJACK]Don't get me stahted.. I grew up with 2 guys who bought Norton 850's new - they were pretty fast and handled well, but had constant mech. problems. The Honda would out run it easily on the top-end, the Nortons would self-destruct at those RPMS, having just a 4-speed didn't help either..
[/HIJACK]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona