Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2006, 09:00 PM

1 posts, read 3,485 times

Advertisements

I will be travelling to Arizona for January, February and March.
I would like information on the normal high, low temperatures and normal humidity levels for the areas of TUCSON, GREEN VALLEY, CASA GRANDE and NOGALES. If there is a web site where that is available, I would be happy with that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2006, 09:46 PM

3,632 posts, read 16,168,409 times
Try the weatherchannel.com. That will give you all you need! Good luck!

Old 10-19-2006, 12:18 AM

1,312 posts, read 6,470,137 times
1. Google "Western Regional Climate Center" and get on to their website.
2. Click on "Historical Climate Information"
3. Click on the first link under "Weather and Climate Information" -- Western U.S. Historical Summaries (individual stations)
4. Click on "Arizona"
5. Select the weather station you're interested in from the left-hand menu and click on it, or mouse over the map to find a spot you want.
6. Average min/max temps and precip will be displayed with numerous other options in the left-hand menu -- nothing is guaranteed, these are averages.

Old 10-19-2006, 12:45 AM

550 posts, read 3,266,490 times
Not sure what area you'll be visiting from, but we relocated to AZ from the Northwest. The winters down here have super low humidity. (If you have sensitive skin, bring lotion and nasal spray...trust me on this.) The NW isn't hideously humid like cities in the eastern part of the US, but there was significantly more moisture in the air back home. Most people in AZ freak out when the humidity is anything over about 15%. We actually saw the weather guys in Phoenix freaking out when there was a 20% chance of rain. Heh. There's a standing 30% chance of rain in most of the NW. It was just kind of funny to me.

Those months are really nice down here. That's when most of our family comes to visit. I live in the valley in a suburb of Phoenix and those months usually have highs in the mid-70's with lows in the 40's to 50's. The high country is usually much cooler, but I'm not certain how the more southern towns fare in these months.

It's gorgeous in early Spring. But you'll probably laugh at the locals wearing polar fleece when the temps dip below 75 degrees. It still kind of cracks me up and we've been here almost three years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona