Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2020, 03:10 PM

1 posts, read 922 times

Advertisements

This happened to me last August and I only just decided to google it. This thread was the first result and so far it is exactly what happened to me. I was heading east, somewhere between Tehachapi and Baker in southern California. It was a very hot day with no clouds. With no warning, my windshield was completely splattered with clear, viscous goo. Wipers did little to help; it just spread the stuff and made it difficult to see. We found a gas station and were able to remove most of it.

I'm not interested in any conspiracy theories
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2020, 11:03 AM

6,354 posts, read 7,759,280 times
In the desert right? Probably just Manna.

Moderator posts will always be Red and can only be discussed via Direct Message.
C-D Home page, TOS (Terms of Service), How to Search, FAQ's, Posting Guide
Moderator of Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Guns and Hunting, and Weather

Old 06-23-2020, 01:55 PM

1 posts, read 792 times
Default Response to Granny Gothic

In the spring of 2014, my husband and I were driving through Prescott Valley, Arizona on a very calm day. There was nothing around us. No vehicles anywhere around. Not a cloud in the sky. No planes in the sky. No large birds or trees anywhere around. Nowhere near a flight path. No cactus in sight. But, about 5 gallons worth of clear, nasty, gooey, jelly-like liquid covered our windshield. It was the most disgusting looking gel we have ever seen. After reading your post, we wouldn't have believed it either if we didn't see it with our own two eyes . Crazy!

Old 07-07-2020, 04:39 PM

440 posts, read 239,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by not12chat View Post
What's weird about this is someone near and dear to me has been talking about strange clouds/formations in the sky. Most people would not even take a 2nd look as they'd think they're just clouds. But my friend is very intelligent and one of those people who knows a lot about a lot of things and is right about a lot of things 99.9% of the time. He says he's not a conspiracy theorist either -but he thinks that something is being sprayed and quite often. So when I happen upon your question re: the 'goo', first thing I think of is maybe that's what they're spraying.....but that only leads to who's the they in 'that's what they're spraying'? And what is it that they're spraying/what's the 'goo'???
I know somebody just like that. They told me about aircraft spraying (contrails) and that was right around the time they were diagnosed with alzheimers.

Old 07-07-2020, 04:41 PM

440 posts, read 239,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darwinpatrick View Post
This happened to me last August and I only just decided to google it. This thread was the first result and so far it is exactly what happened to me. I was heading east, somewhere between Tehachapi and Baker in southern California. It was a very hot day with no clouds. With no warning, my windshield was completely splattered with clear, viscous goo. Wipers did little to help; it just spread the stuff and made it difficult to see. We found a gas station and were able to remove most of it.

I'm not interested in any conspiracy theories
Bugs.

Old 05-16-2023, 06:11 AM

2 posts, read 1,001 times
This exact thing you're describing just happened to my mom last week. It fell out of the sky it was clear goo all over her windshield. We do live near the airport though. But I couldn't figure out what it was either. Very strange.

Old 05-16-2023, 06:16 AM

2 posts, read 1,001 times
The same exact thing happened to my mother last week. She was near my house which is near an airport. But she told me it was clear goo falling out of the sky on her windshield. When she got to my house she sprayed it down with the water hose. She did not get a sample which I was super bummed about.

Old 05-16-2023, 07:38 AM

39,072 posts, read 51,199,205 times
It's swarming bees. You killed pollinators.

Old 05-19-2023, 08:41 AM

140 posts, read 316,982 times
Swarming bees......That was honey dew on your windshield.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona