Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 01:05 PM

2,925 posts, read 3,093,804 times

Advertisements

With all the bad things to say about Arizona threads going on, I have to wonder why this hasn't been posted yet by the usual suspects:

Cecilia "Ceci" Velasquez, Arizona Lawmaker, Indicted on Felony Charges of Food-Stamp Fraud | Phoenix New Times

Old 06-24-2016, 02:56 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,961,493 times
You on a silencing of the posters who you disagree with mission?

Old 06-24-2016, 03:13 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,600,956 times
A democrat indicted for fraud???? Color me shocked.

Old 06-24-2016, 03:39 PM

36 posts, read 49,724 times
At least they're indicting her instead of promoting her, or allowing her to run for president.......... Hopefully she is thrown in jail where she belongs.

Old 06-24-2016, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
You on a silencing of the posters who you disagree with mission?
Why, whatever do you mean? Please elaborate.

Old 06-25-2016, 05:46 AM

6,311 posts, read 6,819,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post
With all the bad things to say about Arizona threads going on, I have to wonder why this hasn't been posted yet by the usual suspects:

Cecilia "Ceci" Velasquez, Arizona Lawmaker, Indicted on Felony Charges of Food-Stamp Fraud | Phoenix New Times
Who are the usual suspects? If you are getting upset solely because people say something even just one thing negative about this place you assume they are Democrats that want to watch Arizona self-destruct? Makes you look a little silly if anything, if you can't handle any criticism.

Now if only Hillary would get indicted

Old 06-25-2016, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by :-D View Post
Who are the usual suspects? If you are getting upset solely because people say something even just one thing negative about this place you assume they are Democrats that want to watch Arizona self-destruct? Makes you look a little silly if anything, if you can't handle any criticism.
Who are the usual suspects? I suppose that was a bit on the edge to use that line, perhaps this thread will vet them out on its own. I do not buy into the total two party split that has strangled our system over the last years; and I did not directly mention any political party, though my article does and therefore indirectly infers I am talking about Democrats. It seems to me that many of the threads bashing Arizona seem to be started by those who from many of their posts seem to march to the popular hardline Democrat narrative. But you are right, I am assuming too much I am sure. Does it upset me? A bit. Can I handle criticism? Sure, bring it on. Do I make myself look silly? Probably every day of my life, but at least I admit it, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by :-D View Post
Now if only Hillary would get indicted
Off topic sidetrack, not sure why you are really asking this question.

Why does your status at this time say it's a "Dry hate"?

Old 06-25-2016, 08:31 PM

6,311 posts, read 6,819,011 times
Why does my status matter? It was an attempt at a joke from the usual line "but it's a dry heat", it'll be changed once my second favorite time of the year--monsoon season--comes! In fact it may be as soon as tomorrow, quite stormy here in Tucson today.

Old 06-25-2016, 09:37 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,961,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post
Who are the usual suspects? I suppose that was a bit on the edge to use that line, perhaps this thread will vet them out on its own. I do not buy into the total two party split that has strangled our system over the last years; and I did not directly mention any political party, though my article does and therefore indirectly infers I am talking about Democrats. It seems to me that many of the threads bashing Arizona seem to be started by those who from many of their posts seem to march to the popular hardline Democrat narrative. But you are right, I am assuming too much I am sure. Does it upset me? A bit. Can I handle criticism? Sure, bring it on. Do I make myself look silly? Probably every day of my life, but at least I admit it, lol.

Off topic sidetrack, not sure why you are really asking this question.

Why does your status at this time say it's a "Dry hate"?
You're taking the forum too personally if posts are upsetting you. Especially when most of the posts youre criticizing are links and quotes from the link

Old 06-25-2016, 11:43 PM

2,338 posts, read 4,718,106 times
The LDS controls the government at just about every level in this state. Obviously this lady was an easy target with being so transparent. Regardless the politicians are bought and paid for here and the LDS has their hand in the cookie jar to further their cause. Sheriff Joe is in bed with the LDS with how the animal cruelty issue with Flake's kid was swept under the rug. If this Velasquez had a child accused at the same animal shelter , that kid would be serving hard time for years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona