U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: On Average Which Southeast Asian Country Do You Think Has The Best Looking Ladies ?
The Philippines 41 27.89%
Malaysia 14 9.52%
Burma 3 2.04%
Vietnam 22 14.97%
Singapore 13 8.84%
Laos 1 0.68%
Indonesia 10 6.80%
Cambodia 2 1.36%
Thailand 41 27.89%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-02-2011, 01:17 PM
 
958 posts, read 1,210,331 times
Reputation: 363

Advertisements

I am going to go with The Philippines.

 
Old 06-02-2011, 01:28 PM
 
Location: TMI
416 posts, read 372,567 times
Reputation: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post
I am going to go with The Philippines.
Ummm, what about men??
 
Old 06-02-2011, 01:34 PM
 
958 posts, read 1,210,331 times
Reputation: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallbanger View Post
Ummm, what about men??
You can make your own thread about which Southeast Asian country has the best looking men.
 
Old 06-02-2011, 02:19 PM
 
618 posts, read 2,639,398 times
Reputation: 276
Thailand.
 
Old 06-02-2011, 02:25 PM
 
958 posts, read 1,210,331 times
Reputation: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by virulentpeach View Post
Thailand.
You gotta watch out for the trannies, especially if you are in Bangkok. A lot of the trannies in Bangkok at first glance are indistinguishable from real women. It is not until you take a good close look at the adam's apple that you find out they are not women.
 
Old 06-02-2011, 02:29 PM
 
618 posts, read 2,639,398 times
Reputation: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post
You gotta watch out for the trannies, especially if you are in Bangkok. A lot of the trannies in Bangkok at first glance are indistinguishable from real women. It is not until you take a good close look at the adam's apple that you find out they are not women.
That may be true. But the photos I've seen of real Thai women, even celebrities, compared to Filipinos, Cambodians, Malaysians, and Indonesians all of whom I find very extreme looking on average, they're much more attractive. Vietnamese are really hit or miss I think, I've seen some that are gorgeous and some that aren't.
 
Old 06-02-2011, 02:43 PM
 
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
10,424 posts, read 12,419,193 times
Reputation: 4857
Thailand & The Philippines but don't underrate Indonesia!
 
Old 06-02-2011, 02:44 PM
 
958 posts, read 1,210,331 times
Reputation: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by virulentpeach View Post
That may be true. But the photos I've seen of real Thai women, even celebrities, compared to Filipinos, Cambodians, Malaysians, and Indonesians all of whom I find very extreme looking on average, they're much more attractive. Vietnamese are really hit or miss I think, I've seen some that are gorgeous and some that aren't.
What do you mean by extreme looking ? Too dark ?
 
Old 06-02-2011, 02:46 PM
 
618 posts, read 2,639,398 times
Reputation: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post
What do you mean by extreme looking ? Too dark ?
They don't have soft or delicate features (compared to say, Northeast Asians like Japanese or Korean).
 
Old 06-02-2011, 02:50 PM
 
958 posts, read 1,210,331 times
Reputation: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by virulentpeach View Post
They don't have soft or delicate features (compared to say, Northeast Asians like Japanese or Korean).
I noticed that very broad noses are even more common among Filipinos and Cambodians than it is among Japanese and Koreans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top