Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 05:50 AM

177 posts, read 269,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aromesaveur View Post
You're only lashing out at me because you are a member of said ethnicity. You think Korean history is more significant than it really is because you grew up learning it. I can stay calm and collected while talking about this while you seem enraged just by the notion. Seems I've uncovered your insecurities already.

There's nothing wrong or outrageous at me arguing that Korean history is not as comparable to Chinese or Japanese history; it's the truth in fact, and something you're unwilling to accept because of your loyalties.
There is nothing wrong with me telling you that are a $hitty piece of low life with no respect for others either.
And you are wrong -- I am not outraged.
This is how we normally talk to idiots. You have clealy never been to New York. Oh wait, you woudn't make a block outside of Chinatown anyway as people will destroy bigots like you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2014, 06:17 AM

9,556 posts, read 20,804,861 times
Can we stay on topic please?

Old 04-17-2014, 06:54 AM

45 posts, read 138,658 times
I did not mean to offend personally nor did I mean to insult the Korean people. All I said was that Korean history is not comparable to Chinese and Japanese histories and I stand by this wholeheartedly.

Clearly this must be a serious point of contention for you otherwise you would not be so willing to readily insult me. I'm sorry if you've entirely miss the point, but there was nothing bigoted about anything I've said in my honest opinion. You have misconstrued what I said as a personal attack or a racist/bigoted statement but I am simply stating something I view as an undeniable fact. For me, stating that Korean history is less significant compared to her neighbors' histories is completely true as stating that the Earth revolves around the Sun. I truly believe that Korea is the least important or influential state in East Asia historically and whose history pales in comparison to China, Mongolia, and Japan.

Old 04-17-2014, 09:49 PM

177 posts, read 269,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aromesaveur View Post
Come on brah, work with me here. Korean history has very little individual significance outside of its relationship with surrounding civilizations. What matters how long your history is if there is nothing worth telling?
Don't turn all soft on me now you Chinese troll.
Anybody who makes a statement like this about somebody else's history is a bigot whether you intended it or not.
Wether there is anything worth telling is not for you to decide or to make dumb statements about on public forums.
Keep your OPINIONS to your self and your friends at your local dim sum restaurant.

Last edited by Tdiva; 04-17-2014 at 10:28 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia