Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2021, 11:49 AM

136 posts, read 130,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Why do you keep posting the same videos repeatedly?
Why don't you ask this guy of why is he keep making random claims out of his own ideology non stop?

He keep making this "stupid misleading statements".....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiko_shanyang View Post
ou still don't understand and don't understand the graph or genetic
like I explained if Thais similiar genetic or race with Chinese why not in the same group with "Chinese & Vietnamese "

Thais is genetically not close to Vietnamese ... Vietnamese is close to Chinese
Filipinos is close to Taiwanese Aborigine ,Eastern Indonesia and a population in Pacific Islander

Genetically close to each other:

Japanese, Korean

Chinese & Vietnamese

Indonesian, Thais, Cambodia, Laos, Myamnmar

Filipino & Austronesian
I asked him to show proofs to back up his statements/claims multiple times already, but have you ever seen any scientific or historical proofs from him at all?

Nope.... It's none..... He never show us any.

Me: "Trying to tell him to make constructive arguments and debates based on historical or scientific proofs"

Him: "Nah...I don't care about any of the scientific or historical proofs, I am just here to trolls based my own ideology of what I think is right"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2021, 09:49 PM

1,002 posts, read 908,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhotunKhan View Post
You need to be proud of your Javanese/Malay/Austronesian heritage from your ancestors okay? Please stop hating the Malay, they are the blood brother of an Indonesian like you.

I am not Javanese but you post lots of pics cherry picking , Vidio who would want to believe you?
You are people obsessed with East Asians and say Thai is close to Vietnamese .. you are wrong Vietnamese are very East Asian looks compared to Thais. If you look at the research of the Gene Institute in Jakarta Javanese have the most East Asian genes compared to others : https://indonesia.go.id/ragam/budaya...igrasi-leluhur

Filipinos, Indonesians, Malaysians still look very much like Thais compared them with Vietnamese even Lao
You purposely post a quote with a very weak genetic study from Vietnam that makes people believe whether genetic companies have the most comprehensive tools like gene companies in western countries? don't make people laugh as if you want so people know that thais have genes that looks very East Asian don't be stupid dude

Old 04-19-2021, 09:51 PM

you still don't understand and don't understand the graph or genetic
like I explained if Thais similiar genetic or race with Chinese why not in the same group with "Chinese & Vietnamese "

Filipinos is close to Taiwanese Aborigine ,Eastern Indonesian and a population in Pacific Islander

Japanese, Korean

Chinese & Vietnamese

Filipino & Austronesian

Old 04-19-2021, 10:24 PM

Quote:
I am not Javanese but you post lots of pics cherry picking , Vidio who would want to believe you?
You are people obsessed with East Asians and say Thai is close to Vietnamese .. you are wrong Vietnamese are very East Asian looks compared to Thais. If you look at the research of the Gene Institute in Jakarta Javanese have the most East Asian genes compared to others : https://indonesia.go.id/ragam/budaya...igrasi-leluhur
You gave some random link that doesn't even written in English and called that to be a genetic research?? No one here going you understand what it said in the link okay? Give us English source.

Quote:
I am not Javanese but you post lots of pics
Who care if you are Javanese or not?? But the fact still remains that 40% of the Indonesian are made up by ethnic Javanese, they are the biggest ethnic in Indonesia and should represent Indonesia.

Old 04-19-2021, 10:42 PM

Quote:

Filipinos is close to Taiwanese Aborigine ,Eastern Indonesian and a population in Pacific Islander

Japanese, Korean

Chinese & Vietnamese

Filipino & Austronesian
Nah dude It's you who is mentally ill and still don't understand (it obvious that you have absolutely zero knowledge about the history, but yet still trying to make trollish argument)

Vietnameses will "never ever" going look more East Asian than Thai, simply not going to happen.

Because Vietnamese was originally a Southeast Asian race(Austro-Asiantic) that originated in Southeast Asia, while Thai was an originally an East Asian race(Tai-kadai) that originated in East Asia. It's historically proven, cased close here.

No more stupid argument. It's the real history that already have happened (and there is nothing you can do to change it).

4500 years ago.

2500 years ago.

Source of Information.
https://www.timemaps.com/history/china-2500bc/

Old 04-19-2021, 10:45 PM

Quote:

Japanese, Korean

Chinese & Vietnamese

Filipino & Austronesian
Show us proof okay? Where are scientific and historical proof to back up your claim??? Please learn to make constructive argument based on proofs (Because other people aren't going to care about "your personal opinion").

Because this is what all of the "real and trustworthy" genetic researchers said...(and they are absolutely much more trustworthy than someone like "you")

You seriously have mental problems and having extremely racist and hateful mentality, you need to learn to respect and accepting the real historical and scientific facts okay? Stop being racist and accept the proven "facts of reality" okay?

It proven times and times again that Thai and Vietnamese are genetically related to East Asian on the similar level. Southern Chineses is in group too(and Taiwanese to some extent).

Korean, Japanese and Northern Chinese are closely related.

Filipino are related to the Taiwanese aboriginal.

Indonesia, Malay and Khmer/Cambodian are all closely related to each other.

You need to accept these true facts and live with it okay? I know you are a racist and hateful Indonesian person and you hated Malay and Khmer/Cambodian so much, but there is nothing you can do to change the truth of "you are them and they are you".

What is wrong about being related to the Malay and Khmer/Cambodian anyway??? They are beautiful people in their own way.

Old 04-19-2021, 11:41 PM

Quote:

Filipinos, Indonesians, Malaysians still look very much like Thais compared them with Vietnamese even Lao
You purposely post a quote with a very weak genetic study from Vietnam that makes people believe whether genetic companies have the most comprehensive tools like gene companies in western countries? don't make people laugh as if you want so people know that thais have genes that looks very East Asian don't be stupid dude
Thai/Tai/Dai(Tai-kadai) people are proven by both historically and genetically to be East Asian, what do you expect them to be????

Please stop hating or racist and just accept the scientific and historical facts, okay?

Even the 100% pure blood Thai/Tai/Dai(Tai-kadai) tribes who lives in the remotely isolated areas in the mountains still physically look completely East Asian.

Thai/Tai/Dai(Tai-kadai) people who lives in most areas of Thailand and Laos today are proven to still be genetically very similar to the Thai/Ta/Dai(Tai-kadai) people who lives in the isolated mountains in Southern China. They are still exactly the same people, same race, look the same.

Ethnic map of Thailand (70% of Thailand population today are Thai/Tai/Dai(Tai-kadai) ethnic).

Ethnic map of the Tai-kadai race.

Thai/Tai/Dai(Tai-kadai) race are genetically and historically proven to be an East Asian race similar to the people in Southern China and Taiwan(to some extent).

Northern Thailand(people mostly looks East Asian, similar to the Thai/Tai/Dai(Tai-kadai) tribes in China)

Eastern Thailand(people mostly looks East Asian, similar to the Thai/Tai/Dai(Tai-kadai) tribes in China)

Central Thailand(people mostly looks East Asian, similar to the Thai/Tai/Dai(Tai-kadai) tribes in China)

All of these 3 regions of Northern+Eastern+Central have the combined population of around 85% of the total population of Thailand.

Southern regions of Thailand and the Cambodia borders are the only two places where you will find Southeast Asian face, but the population of these areas are low and only made up around 15% of Thailand's total population.

Old 04-19-2021, 11:48 PM

Quote:
i've been to Bangkok and I know the situation there
Who care about your" personal opinion" ???

Every thing you been claiming up until now are all about "This is my opinion and I think it is the truth". You never show any real historical and scientific "facts" to prove your point.

Why should other people "trust your personal experience"?? Why ??

If you want to prove your claim, show us real historical and scientific facts okay?

I can also play the same card as you and claim that "I also have been to Indonesia and most people there look like Negritos".

Indonesian people

Are you going to believe in "my personal opinion"??

Old 04-19-2021, 11:54 PM

waste time to serve your comments !! I will look stupid like you

because it will not run out to comment with you who are too obsessed with being Chinese ... make your country as province of China it's better because it will people's in ur country looks like Chinese

bye

Old 04-20-2021, 12:35 AM

Quote:
waste time to serve your comments !! I will look stupid like you

because it will not run out to comment with you who are too obsessed with being Chinese ... make your country as province of China it's better because it will people's in ur country looks like Chinese

bye
So in the opinion of an Indonesian like you, you probably think....East Asian = Han-Chinese?

You are extremely ignorant and judgemental.

Thai/Tai/Dai(Tai-kadai) ethnic aren't Han-Chinese ethnic okay? Just because Thai/Tai/Dai(Tai-kadai) ethnic was originated in East Asia it doesn't make them = Han-Chinese ethnic.

Thai/Tai/Dai(Tai-kadai) are historically and genetically East Asian, but they aren't Han-Chinese.

Being East Asian doesn't means being Han-Chinese okay?

Are you going to say that the Mongol/Manchu/Hmong-Mien/Tibetian/Korean/Japanese/any ethnicities who are genetically and historically East Asian are all = Han-Chinese too then?

You can try to go ahead and tell the Mongol that they are Han-Chinese and some of them will even punch your face too.

A good example...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I worked in Mongolia in 2006-2008 and the Mongols made the Chinese uncomfortable and afraid to go out socially at night....this was in Mongolia. A Mongol guy working for me returned from vacation and a new Chinese employee greeted him with Ni-Hao and he was so offended that another Chinese thought he was Chinese, nearly caused a fight.

I like both the Chinese and Mongols but Mongols more for being more direct and open.
Thai/Tai/Dai(Tai-kadai) people will be offended the same way if you called them to be Han-Chinese when they aren't.

Last edited by KhotunKhan; 04-20-2021 at 12:43 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia