Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 04:28 PM

6,712 posts, read 13,460,010 times

Advertisements

For hundreds of thousands of years, people have long awaited the coming of the Antichrist. His coming would unite the factions of evil against the factions of good and finally pave the way for the Second Coming.

After living my life in a relatively quiet state, I have decided to come out of the closet and announce to the world that I am the Antichrist. For all those who expected it to be someone else, I am sorry to inform you that you missed the signs.

I was born on June 16, 1982 making my birthday 06/16/1982. At first glance, this would seem to be an innocent enough birthday but upon further retrieval and examination of the evidence, we find this:

The month in which I was born was the sixth month of the year making the first of our set of six years. If you add 0 + 6 you get 6. We move on to the day in which I was born and we find that it was the 16th of the 6th month of the year 1982. Thus, 6 * 1 is equal to 6 - making the second 6 in our set of three sixes. Finally, we get to the year 1982 - the year I, the Antichrist, was born.

If you take the second digit of the year I was born, 9, and you square it, you get 3. {Square Root}9 = 3. Then, by taking that 3, you add the first digit, 1, of the year I was born to it. Thus, you get 3 + 1 = 4. You then take the third digit of the year I was born, 8, and you add it to the 4. Thus, you have 8 + 4 = 12. Finally, you take the last digit of the year I was born, 2, and you divide the remaining 12 into it to get the last 6. Thus 12 / 2 = 6. The formula looks like this:

{Square Root}9 = 3
3 + 1 = 4
4 + 8 = 12
12 / 2 = 6

To recap, the entire formula for my birthday indicating my presence on Earth as the Antichrist is as such:

06 = 0 +6 = 6
16 = 1 * 6 = 6

1982 =
{Square Root}9 = 3
3 + 1 = 4
4 + 8 = 12
12 / 2 = 6

Of course, we mustn't forget that we are using a much more refined Gregorian calendar than the one the ancient Hebrews used. To further confirm my presence on Earth as the Antichrist, I will show you how their calendar dates add up to my birthday.

The Hebrew Calendar date for the date of my birthday is actually the 15th of Sivan, 5742. It becomes easier to see using the Hebrew Calendar that I am the Antichrist. Let's break it down a little further.

I was born on the 15th of the month of Sivan in the Hebrew year 5742. We shall take the day of the month I was born first - though it doesn't really matter - the 15th. This becomes readily obvious straight away.

15 = 1 + 5 = 6

Now, many of you may not be familiar with the Hebrew Calendar but I am here to inform you that the Sivan is the ninth month of the civil year and the third month of the ecclesiastical year. Thus, we must take into account the different between the civil year and the ecclesiastical year. We are left with:

9 (civil year) - 3 (ecclesiastical year) = 6

We now have the first two digits of my birth on the Hebrew Calendar accounted for. Let's take a look at the birth year, 5742, shall we?

It would be pretty evident to almost anyone that the numbers 5,7,4,2 are co-ordinates for a graph. Thus, if we take the first two numbers as a set (5,7) and the second two numbers as a set (4,2) and plot them on a graph we get this result:

Clearly, we can see by the graph, the result is that we have a six in the making. This makes our third six. Thus, by the Hebrew Calendar, I have also fit into the realm of three sixes.

But, some of you might be a little skeptical. Some of you might even say that this simply cannot be. Well, I will prove it to you with an example taken from the Julian Calendar. By the Julian Calendar, my birthday is read as 2445137 in the Julian Period.

This becomes very simple to materialize where we get three sixes from as well. We start by taking the first two numbers of the set (4,2) and adding them together like this: 4 + 2 = 6. Then, we take the third, fourth and sixth digits (4,5,3) and we do the following:

4+5-3 = 6.

Finally, we take the fifth and seventh digits (1,7) and we do the following with them:

7-1 = 6

Again, I have shown that by simply addition and subtraction, the triple sixes have shown themselves yet again.

We can also do this with the Mayan Calendar in which my birthday converts to "12 lx 7 Sotz" The meaning of lx is roughly translated as "Jaguar" and Sotz is roughly translated as "Bat." Thus, my birthday in Mayan would be loosely translated as 12 Jaguar, 7 Bat. This can also be represented numerically as 12.18.9.0.14

I will start with the alpha-numeric version: 12 Jaguar, 7 Bat. We first take Jaguar and find that its taxonomy to the Genus level is as follows:

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Cordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Carnivora
Family: Felidae
Genus: Panthera

There is a seventh classification for its' species Panthera onca but because this is dealing with religious studies, we conveniently exclude species and elevate all changes as happening at the Genus level. This effectively disproves, in our simple minds, evolution and paves the way for understanding that we need only six actual taxonomical classifications for the way we do business. Therefore, since we only have six classes to work from, and I am after all, a Jaguar, we now realize where our first six comes from.

In other words. Jaguar equals = 6

Next we move on to the number 12. We all know that 12 is double that of six represented by 12 /2 = 6.

We then have the number 7 which by itself means nothing. But, since we have a "Bat" following it we can see the true magic of how the third six comes along. Since bats use echolocation, we should be clued in to the fact that they use a sort of Sonar equipment to detect where they are going. By analyzing the spectrum of bat echolocation, we find that some sub-tropical species of bats transmit at levels approximating 210khz. This is the magical number because once we apply this to our equation, we have the following numbers. (7, 210)

The first thing we do is take the first number of the bat echolocation frequency and subtract it from 7. Thus, we have: 7-2=5. Then, we take our 5 and add it to the second number (1) of the bat echolocation frequency and we get: 5+1= 6. Finally, we add the third number (0) to our 6 and we get this: 6 + 0 = 6.

Thus, the following Mayan Calendar description equals the triple sixes necessary to make me the Antichrist:

Jaguar = 6
12/2 = 6
7-2+1+0(Bat)= 6

By using the Gregorian Calendar, the Hebrew Calendar, the Julian Calendar, and the Ancient Mayan Calendar, I have effectively shown that I am the Antichrist.

I demand that all of my followers mark their foreheads with Alcoholics Anonymous labels that say "Hi. My name is..." followed by your name.

Yours Truly,

The Antichrist

Last edited by GCSTroop; 02-02-2010 at 04:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2010, 04:53 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,624,668 times
Well, since we're friends could I ask for any sort of special treatment or will I be cast into the lake of fire with everyone else? I also share some unique characteristics concerning certain numbers. For example, my IQ is 66 and I only made it through the 6th grade. Surely this must count for something. Also, if you count the number of limbs and other things that are attached to my body they add up to six. Two arms, two legs, a big head and a little one equals six. And again if you add up the openings into my body they also equal the number six, a mouth, two ears, two nostrils, and another opening that cannot be described in a civilized society. In any case I plead for leniency.

Old 02-02-2010, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Well, since we're friends could I ask for any sort of special treatment or will I be cast into the lake of fire with everyone else? I also share some unique characteristics concerning certain numbers. For example, my IQ is 66 and I only made it through the 6th grade. Surely this must count for something. Also, if you count the number of limbs and other things that are attached to my body they add up to six. Two arms, two legs, a big head and a little one equals six. And again if you add up the openings into my body they also equal the number six, a mouth, two ears, two nostrils, and another opening that cannot be described in a civilized society. In any case I plead for leniency.
Granted.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:01 PM

309 posts, read 1,210,576 times
Greetings,
Well Montana Guy that was a good one. BUTTTTTtttttttttttttttttt did he read the book of Revelations?
Be Blessed

Old 02-02-2010, 06:26 PM

4,348 posts, read 7,356,599 times
Troop, you have a lot more time on your hands than I do, and I am snowed in. You need to take a deep breath, go get a beer, and chase the wife around the house a while. It will help clear all this out of your head.

Old 02-02-2010, 11:58 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,269,059 times
And there I was thinking I was all bad being born in 1966.

Old 02-03-2010, 12:46 AM

1,052 posts, read 1,648,007 times
American Dad, Rapture episode, anyone?

Old 02-03-2010, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Lune View Post
American Dad, Rapture episode, anyone?
Don't tell me they did something similar?! I spent a lot of time coming up with that all on my own. I'll be ticked if American Dad already did that!

Old 02-03-2010, 04:57 AM

9,726 posts, read 16,742,163 times
Wait a tick, I've been told by my coworkers that our president is the antichrist. Now you both can't be, so obviously someone is lying. I'm going to say they are lying, since you actually explained your reasoning.

Old 02-03-2010, 05:14 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Just an FYI, the chaplain office here at big honkin' military base is 555-3666.
Yes, it is also the sign of the beast.
Management won't let him change it. Haha.

Troop, can I be the anti-virgin?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism