Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 06:30 PM

5,616 posts, read 8,655,794 times

Advertisements

These shows are horrible. Complete disgrace to Atlanta and the state of Georgia. Absolutely disgusting.

Old 01-06-2013, 06:42 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
You all know that have another reality show coming out of Atlanta called "first ladies" which are pastors and ex-pastors wives? I don't understand the facination with the lives of sterotypical black people. Do many of you realize that shows like this enforces the negative views that unexposed ethnicities have of blacks in this country? Why should we care? Well, because if enough people keep believing in this type of crap when they go and vote they will remember this and vote against social programs under the assumption that all blacks/poor act this way.

Old 01-06-2013, 06:48 PM

2,590 posts, read 4,532,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinDecatur View Post
WHAT NONSENSE. A large segment of Atlanta gets up and sends their kids to school and goes to work like any other city. To suggest otherwise makes you look like a fool.
Actually, hiding your head in the sand makes you look like a fool.

Been around Five Points lately?

Old 01-06-2013, 06:54 PM

47 posts, read 55,224 times
@DTL3000...no need for profanity...aren't you glad city data doesn't charge for mediocre remedial answers ...but I digress.

@ANT131....Good observation... in a Utopian world ...that response is worth its weight in gold...but this is America Jack...in my James Amos voice...what others thought of black males has never stopped me...but it sure did slow down my perpetual motion. It takes a lot of praying to overcome a stereotype- but it's possible.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinthe404 View Post
@DTL3000...no need for profanity...aren't you glad city data doesn't charge for mediocre remedial answers ...but I digress.

@ANT131....Good observation... in a Utopian world ...that response is worth its weight in gold...but this is America Jack...in my James Amos voice...what others thought of black males has never stopped me...but it sure did slow down my perpetual motion. It takes a lot of praying to overcome a stereotype- but it's possible.
"Hell" isn't a profanity, numbnuts. And watch out for those big words. Trying to use them to sound educated usually backfires.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:23 PM

@DTL3000...I'm glad you have keen observational skills ...You clearly see I have a very astute intelligence quantity... and as an aside note...the name calling is so juvenile. If you differ from my opinion ...that's OK...this is a some what free society and that's tolerated...but this name calling is appalling, darling ...LOL...how you like those hip-hop skills sir? I know that you are ecstatic that city data isn't a house and the only means to pay the mortgage is with intellectually stimulating answers ...if such was the case ...you my dear sir...would be evicted!!!

Last edited by lovinthe404; 01-06-2013 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: forgot a word

Old 01-06-2013, 07:30 PM

Quote:
@DTL3000...I'm glad you have keen observational skills ...You clearly see I have a very astute intelligence quantity... and as an aside note...the name calling is so juvenile. If you differ from my opinion ...that OK...this is a some what free society and that's tolerated...but this name calling is appalling, darling ...LOL...how you like those hip-hop skills sir? I know that you are ecstatic that city data isn't a house and the only means to pay the mortgage is with intellectually stimulating...if such was the case ...you my dear sir...would be evicted!!!
Keep digging...

None of those bold phrases make any sense. I suggest you refrain from criticizing anyone else's intelligence.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:50 PM

@DTL3000...no need to dig...it all make perfect sense. I'm going to repeat the last part of my post and I want you to respond with a very clear and concise answer ...here goes...I know that you are glad city data isn't a house and the only way to pay the mortgage is with intellectually stimulating answers ...if such was the case...you my dear sir...would be in foreclosure ...what say you?

Old 01-06-2013, 07:54 PM

Quote:
@DTL3000...no need to dig...it all make perfect sense. I'm going to repeat the last part of my post and I want you to respond with a very clear and concise answer ...here goes...I know that you are glad city data isn't a house and the only way to pay the mortgage is with intellectually stimulating answers ...if such was the case...you my dear sir...would be in foreclosure ...what say you?
I say you're a pretty sorry excuse for a comedian.

Old 01-06-2013, 08:03 PM

@DTL3000....enough of the shenanigans...just joshing with you. I respect your opinion ...now...I'm offering the olive branch of peace ...please accept so that we can get back on topic. Are we cool?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta