Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 03:43 PM

492 posts, read 791,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatboybigbFL View Post
Yes, based on my recent research Texas' economy maybe isn't all that it's cracked up to be. If you have the right degree or if you are in oil, Texas might be the place cuz it seems a lot of higher end professions in Houston are hiring, not so sure about Dallas.

It sees if you are an average joe, Houston or Dallas may be slightly better than Florida in terms of hiring. Right now in Florida, even low end jobs are hard to get and the state gets bigger every year cuz in a lot of people's mind Florida is the promised land because of its climate.

In my situation, I would love to just take off to Atlanta or Houston just to test it out. But it's hard to leave the best girlfriend you ever had. My gf is going to be making 50,000 a year as an RN and wants me to move in with her. But, my relationship with her is not all about the money, it is a genuine love and I am a genuine dude. I am kind of confused about what to do and she knows where my head is at because she knows I have an adventerous spirit so I might still leave.

Anyway, Texas is probably a better place to get a job than Florida, but I don't think anyone should expect to become wealthy there unless they are qualified for the high end jobs that are hiring there.

Your girlfriend can get a job anywhere as a nurse. Ask her to move with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2013, 04:33 PM

105 posts, read 250,109 times
"Your girlfriend can get a job anywhere as a nurse. Ask her to move with you."

She already has a contract here. And her family is here. I think I'll probably just stay in Florida or Georgia. I'm thinking Texas might have too many crazy redneck white folks trying to incriminate anything that might be labeled "urban" or "black." I can't be in that kind of environment. I get hated on by white folks a lot even though I am mostly white. I don't know if its because I have some very unique features, big thick African lips with bright blue eyes, or the fact that I attract alot of beautiful black women and I vibe very well with them, but my fellow white folks have always hated on me and were jealous that I was so accepted into black culture. I have a feeling I'll have many more problems in Texas compared to Florida or Georgia.

Old 03-17-2013, 04:39 PM

31 posts, read 67,319 times
Maybe its because you are an idiot. No racial division needed for that reason of "incriminating" and "hating on" you.

I think you should follow this post up with more sweeping generalizations, just for good measure.

Old 03-17-2013, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphotism View Post
Maybe its because you are an idiot. No racial division needed for that reason of "incriminating" and "hating on" you.

I think you should follow this post up with more sweeping generalizations, just for good measure.

You don't know what I've been thru

Old 03-17-2013, 05:08 PM

I'm about to get off city data thooo....too many lil sissy haters who prob have no good women in their sex life, real talk...bunch of sissys on this thang my dawg,,,,,,yeah south fl folks are rude, but atleast nobody too racist, my memory starting to joggle and i'm remembering how the white folks are up north

Old 03-17-2013, 06:06 PM

10 posts, read 16,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatboybigbFL View Post
"Your girlfriend can get a job anywhere as a nurse. Ask her to move with you."

She already has a contract here. And her family is here. I think I'll probably just stay in Florida or Georgia. I'm thinking Texas might have too many crazy redneck white folks trying to incriminate anything that might be labeled "urban" or "black." I can't be in that kind of environment. I get hated on by white folks a lot even though I am mostly white. I don't know if its because I have some very unique features, big thick African lips with bright blue eyes, or the fact that I attract alot of beautiful black women and I vibe very well with them, but my fellow white folks have always hated on me and were jealous that I was so accepted into black culture. I have a feeling I'll have many more problems in Texas compared to Florida or Georgia.
What a dumbass!

Old 03-17-2013, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdc05 View Post
What a dumbass!
What a racist ass hater, u dont know what the *** i been thru....i know this thoo....my own white folks have fukd with my livelihood more than black folks....i know what i am and i love who i am....u are from the devil...i am from God

Old 03-17-2013, 06:28 PM

I'm talkn bout Chicago white folks tho..my Florida white folks pretty cool....dont care at all about me being with my black girlfriend...Florida people are rude thoo, thats for sure...I like the Southern vibes as I said before, its just that I heard somethings about Texas u feel me

Old 03-17-2013, 06:44 PM

9,008 posts, read 14,060,376 times
Please don't come to Atlanta.

If you're real.

And I hope you're not. This seems like a joke becuase nobody is genuinely this dumb.

Old 03-17-2013, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLTJL View Post
Please don't come to Atlanta.

If you're real.

And I hope you're not. This seems like a joke becuase nobody is genuinely this dumb.
please elaborate..all u are saying is "dumb"...elaborate...use the words in the dictionary to express ur thoughts
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta