Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 03:01 PM

110 posts, read 438,851 times

Advertisements

buy at twelve. yes it is kinda dead now but in couple of years it will be hot. W hotel is across the street plus you have twelve hotels and you are close to MARTA and downtown. the best value in my eyes. i am already at TCP owner and i love it. great building.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2007, 03:16 PM

117 posts, read 619,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMiami View Post
buy at twelve. yes it is kinda dead now but in couple of years it will be hot. W hotel is across the street plus you have twelve hotels and you are close to MARTA and downtown. the best value in my eyes. i am already at TCP owner and i love it. great building.

LoL, already an owner huh? Please buy TCP, we are lonely. jkjkjkjkjk

I really like the building and the developer Novare. I actually work around ptree center and walking distance to TCP. It has all the qualities, but the area needs everything, like grocery and Target and there is nothing to do in the immediate area after certain times or even during the daytime depending what you like to do.

It is just too immature and overpriced right now. But many condos are overpriced right now. In the mean time, Cosmo/Lindbergh is much hotter.

Old 12-04-2007, 03:25 PM

110 posts, read 438,851 times
we are not lonely. TCP is almost sold out.
Lindbergh is lindbergh. if you are in downtown you are close to everything plus you can walk to midtown, close to atlantic station etc.\
soon we will have W hotel open, you can go to the bar and get a drink. Plus you can walk to aquarium, world of coke, centennial park, etc...
TCP is not overpriced. 2 bdr at atlantic station runs around 500k and at TCP you can find it for 350k.

the area is changing. in couple years it will be great and has a lot of potential. just my personal opinion. i do not expect you to agree with me

Old 12-04-2007, 04:14 PM

LOL, i do not agree.
Aquarium, Coke, Twelve bar for a drink, then what? Visit Centennial park? LMAO!

OK, Atlantic Station is some of the most overpriced condos in ATL. You should not use it as a benchmark, lol. Unless you have the floor, view, etc. for a 2br at TCP, 350K is overpriced.

TCP area is slowly changing, but the original question was in comparison to Comso at Lindbergh.

Old 12-04-2007, 07:46 PM

7 posts, read 25,819 times
my concern with TPC is that their second high rise has not broken ground yet. why is this????...i have talked to some people at the building...the consensus is the builder is having trouble with funds..this scares me.....

cosmopolitan (linbergh) seems to be the better buy...

any opinions?

Old 12-05-2007, 05:58 AM

Location: Originally from Cali relocated to Inman Park/Old 4th Ward/Westside Atlanta
987 posts, read 3,912,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefchuck View Post
LOL, i do not agree.
Aquarium, Coke, Twelve bar for a drink, then what? Visit Centennial park? LMAO!

OK, Atlantic Station is some of the most overpriced condos in ATL. You should not use it as a benchmark, lol. Unless you have the floor, view, etc. for a 2br at TCP, 350K is overpriced.

TCP area is slowly changing, but the original question was in comparison to Comso at Lindbergh.
There are dining and entertainment venues within walking distance of TCP.

****'s
django homepage
Verve Lounge:: MainPage :: Verve Lounge
The New American Shakespeare Tavern
oooWelcome to Barley's Sports Bar and Loungeooo
Gladys Knight & Ron Winan's Chicken & Waffles

All nice places to go. Not ot mention your right between downtown and midtown,

Old 12-05-2007, 07:58 AM

Also, TCP is slated for well over 1000 units. That is a lot of neighbors and their friends and traffic. Many of which you will not know.

Depends on whart you want, but at those price points, I want more privicy and exclusivity. If that's a word.

Old 12-05-2007, 08:14 AM

177 posts, read 923,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantasfinest View Post
There are dining and entertainment venues within walking distance of TCP.

****'s
django homepage
Verve Lounge:: MainPage :: Verve Lounge
The New American Shakespeare Tavern
oooWelcome to Barley's Sports Bar and Loungeooo
Gladys Knight & Ron Winan's Chicken & Waffles

All nice places to go. Not ot mention your right between downtown and midtown,
to get to all those places you have to walk past Peachtree Pine...a 500 bed homeless shelter with plenty of people congregating outside at all hours of the day and night. You may go to those places but I doubt that you will be walking there. Downtown is pretty deserted at night...I work there and I know that come 6pm the place clears out of professionals.

Old 12-05-2007, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocopuffy View Post
to get to all those places you have to walk past Peachtree Pine...a 500 bed homeless shelter with plenty of people congregating outside at all hours of the day and night. You may go to those places but I doubt that you will be walking there. Downtown is pretty deserted at night...I work there and I know that come 6pm the place clears out of professionals.
I agree can concur Coco. And plenty more soup kitchens galore up and down Juniper/Old 4th ward. You should know, AtlantasFinest.

It is all heart-warming, until you are mugged!

Old 12-05-2007, 11:52 AM

340 posts, read 1,577,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j07n View Post
my concern with TPC is that their second high rise has not broken ground yet. why is this????...i have talked to some people at the building...the consensus is the builder is having trouble with funds..this scares me.....

cosmopolitan (linbergh) seems to be the better buy...

any opinions?
Buy twelve if you like real urban life and everntually holding value of your condo. In Atlanta, only downtown is walkable and you can see people walking around. Other places like Atlantic station or Midtown has really limited small area for walking. Once the area is built out, the value of the property will go up tremendiously. I don't think the second building will break ground anytime soon, just because Novare has too many things on their plate: Viewpoint and the one at Atlantic station. They don't want one place to compete with another. Atlanta condo market doesn't have such a large power to consume all condos at the same time. There are lot of places where you can eat and midtown is just an armlength away. Marta is in the same block and I75/85 exits. You can go on and on....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta