Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2015, 03:44 PM

7 posts, read 7,419 times

Advertisements

Hi Guys,

My wife and I are looking to move in to Atlanta next month, my workplace is in ATL airport.

I am concern about the safety and we are on budget. Could anyone recommend any apartment for rent around 1k or so? We have been searching around but it seems like most reviews have crime issues. We wouldn't mind a little further from my workplace as safety comes first. Names of apartments would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2015, 09:55 PM

2,862 posts, read 3,823,194 times
Look, you've picked a bad time right now. After the new mixed use this, that, and the other are completed, then things will get closer back to normal price wise. It's just not hapening right now.

Old 09-19-2015, 12:31 PM

2,324 posts, read 2,907,791 times
You should be able to find something near a MARTA station and take the train to work.

Old 09-23-2015, 03:48 PM

I have actually found an apartment at East Point, it is very near to my work place in the airport. However, I am unsure about the company of the property reviews. The apartment is new, it is called The Meridian at Redwine, I couldnt find any tenants review online yet as it is just freshly built. However, I do see facebook reviews on their company (Matrix residential) and seems like there are really bad reviews on it. They are actually offering 950-1k units. Has anyone heard of the apartment?

Old 09-24-2015, 08:31 AM

23,726 posts, read 24,876,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy&Chanel View Post
I have actually found an apartment at East Point, it is very near to my work place in the airport. However, I am unsure about the company of the property reviews. The apartment is new, it is called The Meridian at Redwine, I couldnt find any tenants review online yet as it is just freshly built. However, I do see facebook reviews on their company (Matrix residential) and seems like there are really bad reviews on it. They are actually offering 950-1k units. Has anyone heard of the apartment?
People usually only post bad reviews. I suggest visiting the property.

Old 09-26-2015, 07:30 AM

hey there, thanks for our reply. We did went to the place twice, it is still undergoing construction. We went there and there were no office. Tried to call their company on their website, no one seems to pick. We left emails and no replies nor facebook replies. The location is really pleasant the prob lies with their management and lease agents not picking our calls. Its so frustrating, guess we need to look for other apartments.

Old 09-26-2015, 09:54 AM

36 posts, read 31,384 times
Checkout promove.com they helped me look for an apartment. really great help

Old 09-26-2015, 09:57 AM

1,236 posts, read 1,400,063 times
Ditto on Promove.

Old 09-28-2015, 12:30 PM

1,979 posts, read 2,384,400 times
Quote:

I would give it a shot. They are a brand new complex back behind Camp Creek marketplace, so you have super easy access to shopping. There are other complexes over there too. There has been some crime, but there has been some crime everywhere lately. But it is in general a nice, if quite busy in a suburban way, area. I'd be all over new construction, at 1K.

Super easy access to the Airport - as long as you are driving.

Old 09-28-2015, 12:38 PM

1,979 posts, read 2,384,400 times
Quote:
hey there, thanks for our reply. We did went to the place twice, it is still undergoing construction. We went there and there were no office. Tried to call their company on their website, no one seems to pick. We left emails and no replies nor facebook replies. The location is really pleasant the prob lies with their management and lease agents not picking our calls. Its so frustrating, guess we need to look for other apartments.

Sorry - I missed this the first time around. There are several other complexes in that same vicinity - give those a shot too. Also in Hapeville there is Bells Hartfield - also close to the airport - I am not sure they are in your price range however. There is also a new complex being built by the College park MARTA station - they just broke ground though, so probably won't be ready when you are.

The other option is rental houses. There are some nice ones to be had for 1K in East Point, College Park and Hapeville.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta