Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 10:27 PM

17 posts, read 66,277 times

Advertisements

Thanks to everyone for sharing their opinion.

lastminutemom - Jefferson at Perimeter is asking 299 deposit (of which 100 goes into security deposit). So far, they've just offered 200 off 1st month's rent. I will be sure to ask for more when I visit them!

sweettea1 & netdragon - can you please share some good apartment names in Vinings?

Inputs from everyone else will be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2008, 07:36 AM

20 posts, read 85,050 times
We are in Alpharetta, my husband works off GA-400 exit 5, we chose Camden Deerfield apartments. I think you could get a 1br in that range here. We also checked out AMLI Northwinds, Walton Centennial and St. Andrews. I REALLY liked St. Andrews but we needed a 3 bedroom and the townhomes here with a garage were very appealing for storage. Gables properties, Walton properties and Post properties were the MOST impressive. The ones we checked out were a little pricey for a 3 bedroom - worth it but this was just a better choice for us. I really like it here so far. It is so close to everything.

We worked with a lady named Caryn from Relocation Realty. They are super helpful and know so much about apartments in the area. No cost to you, so I would call them and see if they can help with your search. There is just so much out there!

Here are some links:
www.gables.com
www.camdenliving.com
www.postproperties.com
www.waltoncommunities.com

Old 04-15-2008, 07:27 AM

17 posts, read 66,277 times
Hello everyone. Do any of you live in / know of someone living in apartments in the Vinings and Sandy Springs area?

We have downlisted two apartments in Ashford-Dunwoody and are interested in finding something in Sandy Springs (Roswell Road, closer to MARTA). Also heard from some of you about Vinings being a real nice and safe area, so interested in looking there too.

Would apreciate everyone's inputs with specific apartment names we could check out. Thanks!

Old 02-13-2011, 08:30 PM

3 posts, read 11,464 times
So, where did you end up moving? Do you like it?

Old 02-13-2011, 09:51 PM

60 posts, read 145,778 times
The Emory / Druid Hills area would be the best by far. All the apartment complexes are well established and the people residing in them are well-educated. Plus there is an absolute ton of stuff to do and the commute to Buckhead would be far shorter than any of the other places you mentioned.

I left New Jersey nearly 20 years ago and currently live near Marietta. If I were working in Buckhead, I would look squarely at the Druid Hills area. Calibre Woods would be a top pick since you can walk to a variety of nearby restaurants and supermarkets. Plus Emory is only 2 miles away.

Hope this helps...

Old 02-14-2011, 08:07 AM

9,191 posts, read 33,889,276 times
FYI folks - the posting dates of posts are in the upper corner of each posting. Since it's been around 3 years since the OP posted their apartment question, my guess is they're no longer looking at this thread to see replies. FYI

Old 02-14-2011, 08:17 AM

161 posts, read 405,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cm1379 View Post
Thanks netdragon. Magnolia is on the higher end of my budgets. The Post properties which you suggested are in North-West area. Is that a safe area for families?

Some of the options we've shortlisted so far are:
- Jefferson at Perimeter
- Ashford Apartments
- Dunwoody Gables

Does anyone has any idea on these properties? Anything else in similar range (and area) you can suggest?
We live in the same area as these properties & I think you'll find them upscale & "safe" as mostly young professionals live in them. I recommend anything in the Perimeter area along Ashford-Dunwoody or Peachtree Dunwoody (PD has easy Marta access).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta