Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 04:39 PM

281 posts, read 617,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legs1357 View Post
Your ignorance coupled with your prejudice is beyond irritating.
Cry me a river. Please ignore my posts if you wish. You can't handle the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2009, 04:55 PM

281 posts, read 617,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaconJ View Post
How do you know this? You hanging out with them?

It sounds like your prejudice is talking.
No, I actually have a job and then I come home and take care of my kids along with my wife. I know it is a strange concept. I guess I could work a lot less if I didn't have to pay all these property taxes to fund their irresponsible choices. I feel bad for that convencience store clerk they shot in the head last night as he had his hands in the air. I'm sure they couldn't care less since he was a foreigner actually trying to support his family with honest work.

Old 03-23-2009, 05:39 PM

7,845 posts, read 20,812,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvez View Post
No, I actually have a job and then I come home and take care of my kids along with my wife. I know it is a strange concept. I guess I could work a lot less if I didn't have to pay all these property taxes to fund their irresponsible choices. I feel bad for that convencience store clerk they shot in the head last night as he had his hands in the air. I'm sure they couldn't care less since he was a foreigner actually trying to support his family with honest work.
So...let's go ahead and blame that tragedy on - who - all people living in southwest Atlanta? all people south of I-20? all black people? all people without a job, wife, and kids?

It's typical for someone with no support for his argument to invoke crime and tragedy in order to take some of the focus off of how wrong he is.

Old 03-23-2009, 07:18 PM

23,464 posts, read 44,100,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvez View Post
Cry me a river. Please ignore my posts if you wish. You can't handle the truth.
And what would the "truth" be? I can't derive a cogent thought out of any of your posts!

Old 03-24-2009, 09:52 PM

573 posts, read 2,506,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinDecatur View Post
And what would the "truth" be? I can't derive a cogent thought out of any of your posts!
The only thought i could find was..."black people are bad"

Oh and to imply that low-income people are lazy and don't work is ridiculous and offensive to those working long hrs and multiple jobs to support their families.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:20 AM

2 posts, read 7,822 times
I've been living in Post Briarcliff too long to even want to admit here, and as such, I think that makes me a good candidate for review! In all the years I've been at this complex, I have only had the best service and speak very highly about the community. Management has changed a few times through the years, but I've felt that they've been consistently friendly and easy to work with. At any rate, they seem to take most of my concerns or maintenance requests seriously and I can never remember a time in nearly a decade here that I had to wait more than 2-3 hours for maintenance, as long as I called them during business hours. The grounds are always immaculate and barely look a day older in my time living at the complex, which is a true testament to their staff and heavy emphasis on landscaping. Some complaints I've read talk about the high cost that Post spends on landscaping, but I think it keeps the complex bright and fresh looking and keeps it from looking run-down, which is key.

Even after so much time, my apartment continues to look current, not dated, and the Post leasing office has been great about changing out carpet, repainting and repairing as needed through the years. While the security gate has broken down from time to time, it is almost always in perfect working condition and helps to give me peace of mind. Just like most complexes around Atlanta, there have been break-ins and car thefts throughout the years (luckily nothing has ever happened to me) but I dont feel that it is fair to blame the management team or the complex for any of that - it is a normal occurrence around here and there is nothing they can do to prevent it more than they have. After 1 particular safety issue a few years back, they really stepped up the security and implemented an around-the-clock guard, adding even more peace of mind.

Again, there is nothing negative I can say about this complex and think that it is a great, affordable apartment complex with a homey feeling in a terrific and convenient part of Atlanta!! I highly recommend it to anyone who is considering living here!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta