Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 11:49 AM

2,685 posts, read 6,428,380 times

Advertisements

Just curious, does anyone have the name of the black guy on Fox? The angry black dude, always blurting nonsense, anti democrat....I've been looking for his name. I cant find it. Sorry to be off topic for a second.

Old 08-30-2008, 12:32 PM

1,755 posts, read 5,685,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merin View Post
I agree. Sean and Company absolutely do their jobs for those who like make judgments without considering all points of view.
If they didn't there wouldn't be any other points of view.

Fox news ratings blow everyone else out of the water. CNN had a funny blow up on their show this past week. CNN is doing a better job but needs more work, Lou Dobbs does a good job but Cooper is same old crap.

Old 08-30-2008, 01:26 PM

21 posts, read 90,989 times
Are you talking about Dr. Mark Lamont (sp?). The young black guy who has been a guest more frequently since Obama came onto the scene? He's the only regular one I can think of and FOX news is on at my house all day long.

Old 08-30-2008, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLNewbie View Post
Are you talking about Dr. Mark Lamont (sp?). The young black guy who has been a guest more frequently since Obama came onto the scene? He's the only regular one I can think of and FOX news is on at my house all day long.
No, not him. I've seen him a few times. The other one is the gray haired angry looking one, most of the times, pointless.

I found his name...Juan Williams..First time seeing him smiling.

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/621450williamsjuanyo1.jpg/1/w450.png (broken link)

Old 08-30-2008, 03:36 PM

2,170 posts, read 2,863,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merin View Post
I disagree, Obama is able to excite and engage people regardless of their color. Please note the failed presidential campaigns of other African Americans in the past. Obama supporters, for the most part, are voting for him because his ideas are closely aligned with theirs. I was originally a Hillary supporter.

Obama is able to energize people incapable of exercising any semblance of critical thought.

Old 08-30-2008, 04:37 PM

1,755 posts, read 5,685,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterNY View Post
Obama said it himself. He does not look like the Pedigree that usually runs the white house.
He said he didn't look like the guys on all the dollar bills, i.e. 'White'

Old 08-30-2008, 04:48 PM

2,170 posts, read 2,863,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt6974a View Post
He said he didn't look like the guys on all the dollar bills, i.e. 'White'
Yes, that's when McCain called Obama on injecting racism in to the campaign, which is what Obama was doing.

Old 08-30-2008, 05:07 PM

2,819 posts, read 10,410,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterNY View Post
No, not him. I've seen him a few times. The other one is the gray haired angry looking one, most of the times, pointless.

I found his name...Juan Williams..First time seeing him smiling.

NY, you may be in error on this one.
Juan Williams is very Democrat and also is a writer for PBS.
Now one thing about Williams he is known for speaking fair and balanced.
Sometimes he does have a old yellow dog zinger, but nothing like Alan Combs for example, who is just a whiney left wing cry baby as Hannity is for the right.

I do think one of the worst of the worst is Cafferty on CNN. Good God, does that guy ever have a good day. Now if you really want torture to the mad mullah's in Iraq, put them in front of a TV for 30 minutes with that empty suit blabbermouth and it would make water boarding look recreational

Old 08-30-2008, 06:10 PM

You dont like Cafferty? Jack, Cafferty? I love Cafferty, that's the whole charm of Cafferty (his straight face sarcasm, as he tells it like it is). God, I love watching Cafferty. He rocks!!

Hannity and Combs is a decent show. I love their ying and yang views. Guess who I prefer?....The one who seems to get it, lol...

Ah, it's so beautiful to agree, disagree and agree to disagree !!

Old 08-30-2008, 08:54 PM

9,191 posts, read 33,908,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyRainyDay View Post
I strongly disagree with you, Greg, and I regret my previous response which was off base.

Fundamentally, in this place where white people treated black people so shamefully, even if our personal ancestors weren't involved, you and I just have no business at all having an opinion about who's black and who's not. Morally, we have no right at all to be going there.

It's up to the black, or African-American, community to say who's one of them.
Wow, this is what I miss when I decide to take a nap and a late dinner.

Personally I could care less if someone has purple striped Vulcan blood in them, but I was pointing out earlier how many Americans do look at a person's parental racial mix to determine if someone is black, white, or mixed-race. He could be green for all I care - if he says what I want to hear and I think he (or anyone else) really feels strongly about those topics, I'll vote for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyRainyDay View Post
It's up to the black, or African-American, community to say who's one of them
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I think I'm just not gonna even reply to THAT one. (double )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta